• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ / Naruto / Anime Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
id punch you in the face and call u a Narutard just like all the retard little kids because they give naruto a bad rep, just like when i play Counter Strike or Halo and there are little 8 year olds says "pssss follow me i know a secret." it annoys me like heck and it pisses me off even more that their parents buy them the fricking "M" rated games and "T" rated manga and stuff like that

anyway im curious revellion you said you watch the same shows as me so did you mean the ecchi ones or Trinity Blood and Sgt. Frog?

Level 6
If you check on the first page of this thread you will see a link to a Majin Buu model. Fat Buu to be precise. Not sure if Super Buu is listed, but I think I might've posted it. I forget if I saw him or not on hive. But every DBZ model available on hiveworkshop is listed there. Other then like Red Baron's Destcro Disk projectile model since I'm not sure if it made it out've pending and was deleted.

Level 6
I don't have it. It might've been the map makers themselves who made their own private model. If you think about it, the nine tails barley has an appearance in his full form throughout the thing. But yeah, I don't have the model you're asking for. Probably customed made for that map.

Level 1
I just want the Cloud model, the one with the wing but I don't have any rep. A quick question though, if someone could, could you take off the wing on the cloud model? I just dont like it.

Level 6
There would then be issues with the model design and yeah. I don't think he's going to hand you the model with your 0 rep and 2 posts >.> I have the Saber model but charge 3 rep for it since it is Black_Stan design. I forget what The_Last_Istari charges for it. But it's on the first page.

Level 6
Meh, but I truly luv.......Shingetsutan Tsukihime models!!! Too bad 3dsMax and Art Tools can chomp all my space like a Pac-Man virus and I only have an unregistered version of Photoshop....
onion10.gif

Level 1
There would then be issues with the model design and yeah. I don't think he's going to hand you the model with your 0 rep and 2 posts >.> I have the Saber model but charge 3 rep for it since it is Black_Stan design. I forget what The_Last_Istari charges for it. But it's on the first page.

I know he wouldn't hand them over but I was wondering if it would be possible to take the wing off? would it take a lot of editing or would it be as easy as removing a weapon? I don't think that what he is doing is a bad thing with the rep and all I just don't know how to get a lot of rep. It is a good idea just it would be better if it was easier to get rep. I'm not a great map maker or model maker so I don't really know how.

Level 2
Ah,I was stopped by the admins to upload all my models,if you want any kind of Anime models that includes,FF DBZ-Gt ,Naruto,Inuyasha.etcetera,you know what to do

Level 2
Well as Dark Frog did PM and ask for them,you could complete your collection

Have you ever saw a a Bebi Vegeta model or a Shenron one?
I guesss no

Level 2
Good ,here is my list

-Pui Pui
-Janemba Fat
-Janemba
-Goku1,Goku2,Goku3
-Vegeta1,Vegeta2,Majin Vegeta
-Buu1,Buu2,Super Buu1,Super Buu2
-Shenron(it looks like a statue)
-Trunks armored,and trunks with a vest
-All android models
-Bojack
-Kame's House

And more bla blas

Level 7
Good ,here is my list

-Pui Pui
-Janemba Fat
-Janemba
-Goku1,Goku2,Goku3
-Vegeta1,Vegeta2,Majin Vegeta
-Buu1,Buu2,Super Buu1,Super Buu2
-Shenron(it looks like a statue)
-Trunks armored,and trunks with a vest
-All android models
-Bojack
-Kame's House

And more bla blas

in your list i got
-all androids
-all buus
-janemba
-pui pui
-Vegeta1,Vegeta2
-Goku1,Goku2,Goku3
-trunks with a vest
and i have lots more

Level 1
Hey NobodyHere, are you saying you will give models to people? I could really use that Cloud model but I can't get any rep.

Level 2
Hey NobodyHere can you make me one piece models please??? I promise i'll give you reputation and honour

Level 1
Kenshin talks big for only 3 rep?

I'm not one to talk but still...

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 1
Saint seiya models

Hi people i ask you if anyone could make some models of saint seiya anime.
I try with google but i can´t find any model.

Thanks!

Level 1
anyway guys, this thread is about anime request or it is for discussion of anime too?
Sorry read that nobody have the models of saint seiya... i´ll keep going searching.

thanks!

Level 7
Animes don't work in warcraft. Except very cute ones AAAAND they work for 5-12 year olds. PEOPLE. GROW. UP.

Agree with both hands up, and both eyes out.
If there's a well-balanced anime map with great features and great settings tell me. I wish to see one. :slp:

Level 6
This thread is about the anime models we already have available. Not for noobs to request them. No modeler comes here looking to see who is requesting models. This is basically just a libary. Just an index for those looking up known anime models for war3. This is not a request thread. HappyTauren, you even created this thread and where do you see request anime models here? It was orignal for those requesting naruto models and the exchanging of them. Now you just hope to direct noobs who request stuff that doesn't even exist here so that they are confined to this thread so no one else will ever see it that might think about modeling something. Anime is big, bigger then just 5-12 year olds. I will admit most people request anime models are complete noobs who just register on the forums and 1st post being I need models for bleach or I need models for One Piece. Just you guys just throw them back at this thread which doesn't even have those models. And The_Last_Istari hasn't signed on in how long? I do have all the Naruto models he listed and could get my hands on the bleach models listed. But I don't see anywhere that we take request for anime models here. Sorry about the long rant, but it's just something that grinds my gears. And for that other guy. No, this is not the place to talk about anime, this is the place for exchanging anime models/skins. We don't even have modelers in the thread who take anime requests so stop requesting models here. Unless HappyTauren wants to start doing request >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.