• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ / Naruto / Anime Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I must bekome naruto models Please can any give me the models zb i need the hokage and kisame and itachi jiraja Please Thank any give me theam ( sry for my englisch)

Level 4
Some Anime ones....

Please, i'm looking for someone who can send a very cool model about Lei-Lei (Hsien-Ko) from Darkstalkers (Vampire Saviors on Another versions), i'm making a crazy mix map, and she's one i need for that mix cause no one has used that anime character before...., ohh, by the way, if someone can make the spell by triggers about her, i would be glad, but that's to request too much... :p

"Well, at least the model will be a cool test for model creators, cause it is not so easy to become a 2d char to 3d..."

I hope this message to get to some of you...

Level 13
Is this it?

89gjxtt.gif

Because if so, you can get it once you have 3 rep.

Level 7
i just had a thought. it would be easier on you istari if the mods changed the model download section so that people could only download certain models based upon rep for any models deemed member abuse (joining dl model then being inactive)

Level 8
Hey TheLastIstari, I'll need the good cloud model, and the 3rd sephiroth on the list, I think they're both Black_Stans.

Level 6
Yes, but LastIstari has the models he's requesting and he has plenty of rep to boot. This is were you can request anime models that have been already made and you have seen somewere. He's requesting things off the available list that is provided with the required amount of rep to obtain it. I didn't see were he asked Last Istari to actually make a model. Just for 2 models off the list provided.

Level 2
Well, it's an odd request, but a little while ago I saw a model of Keitaro Urashima from the Love Hina series while browsing through the associated resource pages of either Hive Workshop or Wc3Campaigns. At least I was pretty sure that I had, as I have been unsuccessful in both browsing and searching for that model. It would be enough for me that someone could confirm its existence although I would of course appreciate a link.

Assuming that it is more polite to tell you what my intentions are for its use, I will say that I am in the middle of creating a map containing three separate races, with an anime styled army being headed by that particular character (mostly for humorous reasons). I wouldn't mind going into further detail, if it weren't for the fact that my unusual ideas are best shown upon completion, rather than presented prematurely and being seen in a negative light for what might perhaps be relatively inane in the eyes of those with greater experience.

I am not under the impression that I am entitled to anything, nor is it my intention to come across as demanding. My eternal appreciations to anyone who has read to this point in the message.

PS: If anyone is aware of more models from that series existing, that info would be appreciated as well.

Level 1
Hey Kenshin. You mind sending me some of the japanese models? I've got a couple but I'm still missing some of the characters.

Level 6
Get 3 rep. And all black_stan custom pathing files are textures/
I will be willing to cut you slack if you friends with people I know.
Edit: This is starting to get way too off topic. Should have a new topic that deals with the distrubution of black_stan models rather then people always bothering me in the anime model request thread.

Level 26
Would it be possible for someone like me to simply come in here and ask that you give me all the models just for the sake of taking pride in knowing I have them?

Level 7
um ya i watch and read naruto plus hyperviolent Trinity Blood, the extremely weird series Sgt. Frog, and about 5 dif ecchi manga (girls bravo, love hina, He is my Master, grenadier, and Negima)

I'm 17

I choose not to spell

i agree that there are too many snot nose little kids who read Naruto (its T rated too) and they are very annoying and piss me off too so dont talk bad about all the fans just the snot nosed ones :)

Heh,I watch most of those shows,but they're are too many "thinking" episodes,not enough fighting.I personally won't be bothered to think about the shows unless theres nothing on,nothing to do or if someones acting like a little faggot fanboy.

Dumb kids are so impressionable...If I hear anyone start screaming "jutsu" out in the open,i'll smack them senseless.

Status
Not open for further replies.