• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Daemonic Sword ORPG

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Welcome to the Daemonic Sword ORPG!

An amazing Storylined RPG with endless Exploration, Bosses, Items, Quests, Music & more!
Fulfill your destiny as one of 14 Heroes sent to either save the realm or leave it in darkness as you experience a timeless masterpiece beyond imagination.

Designed for:
Classic and Reforged
Singleplayer or Multiplayer
Default or 3rd Person

Official Players Guide (Created by the fans!)
WIKI PLAYERS GUIDE

With over 2000+ Members already what are you waiting for? Join the community!
DISCORD

-Select a Hero with your Mouse to start new or input your save code.
-Follow the Storyline to complete Quests.
-Interact with almost anything and have fun!
-You can always -repick if you wish to select another hero.

Daemonic Sword has a pretty big learning curve for all the systems but do not get overwhelmed and take your time.
There is a massive Wiki and fanbase ready to help you with any Questions you may have.

DAEMONIC SWORD FEATURES:
-Play Both Reforged/Classic.
-Player Single Player/Multiplayer
-14 Unique Heroes which can each Evolve into a new Hero.
-Save/Load for both Single/Multiplayer
-Bank Vaults save additional items
-Custom U.I with Books, Scrolls, and Custom Systems with Hotkeys
-Custom UI Attribute System
-Customize Inventory/Statistic System
-Professions System (Thievery, Fishing, Forging, SpeechCraft, Hunting)
-Calendar System with Weekly Events.
-UI Hotkey Button Menu
-Enchanting, Forging, Crafting and Fusion Systems with thousands of choices.
-3rd Person Camera with fully controlled camera angles and zooms.
-Multiple Languages Supported (Currently being worked on)
-Exclusive Soundtrack over 40 Musical tracks available

THE HERO
-Exclusively made Special Effects created by Vinz
-Learn unique abilities of your choice.
-Customize Backpack Model.
-1000's of Items to Forge, Fuse, enchant, purchase and earn.
-12 Classes of Items with over 10 Types for each Class.
-Reforge your items into more powerful versions using Forging Skills
-Item Set's included (Fusions of 6 Set Piece Items)

SPECIAL EFFECTS:
-New Lead Special Effects Designer Vinz is currently working on Revamping and created all New Special Effects.
-Hundreds of High Quality Special Effects

QUESTS:
-Choose between two Alliances at any point in the game. (Evil or Good)
-Two Main Quests, one for each Alliance.
-5 Guilds which save with your Hero.
-Tons of Mini Games and Systems including Lockpicking
-Play actual Musical Notes and Learn the Different Songs of the World.
-Colosseum Mini Games Included with Prizes and lots of unique Fun!
-Purchase and Build your very own Home.
-Over 30 Unique and amazing Bosses.

THE WORLD:
-More then 6 Towns and Cities with enter-able buildings.
-Dialog and communicate with every character you see that can speak.
-Specific Ultimate Items for each character
-Epic Custom Skins, Terrain, Spells, and lots more!
-Over Hundreds of Hours of Gameplay!
-Tons of Guilds, Side Quests, Mini Games, and Adventures
-10+ Major Temple/Dungeons included in map with Epic Boss Battles and Loot.

Credit:

Creator:
Name: Shea Easterbrook
Battle.Net: Daemonic#1597
Hive: Daemonic_Sword
Discord: Daemonic#6077

Modeller Credits:

A Very Special Thank you to every Modeller on the Hiveworkshop!

Daemonic Sword uses so many of your models and it truly helps create an amazing experience.
With Reforged and constant updates the credit section may be a little outdated, but I will try my best to update this section as all of you are amazing!
Thank you so much.

Icon Credits:
Apothercree (Submitted Hero Icon Portraits)

OLD HERO CUSTOM MODELS:

FireMage - (Life Sage) - Kitabatake
Blood Elf Champion - (Raegnarok Norm) - General Frank
Ice Wings - (Raegnarok Meta) - By Suselishe
Bloodelf Phoenix Guard - (Assassin) -General Frank
InquisitorMalendis - (Reaper) - Sellenisko
Obsidian Overlord - (Emperor of Darkness) - Ampharos_222
Li0neSS Arch Angel Seraphim Mistress - (Dragon Princess) - General Frank
Hyperion - (Pure Vampire) - General Frank
Sylvanas Windrunner Banshee Queen Sellenisko - (Sentinel) Sellenisko
Alexstrazsa - (Phoenix of Gaia)- 67chrome, Sellenisko
Angel - (Defender of Realms) - expresso (Tranquil)
Angel - (Angel of Light) -Xazuki
Prime Matron - (Shadow Blade)-By dickxunder
Soul Devourer - (Undead) - Grendel
Hellscream - (Demon Slayer) - Sephiex
HeroBloodelvenPaladin - (Mystic Angel) - General Frank
The Lich King - (Daemon(Evil) - l0w_kwaliti
Deathwing - Kwaliti

OTHER MODELS

Advanced Rod, Fishing Hat - MeteORA
Chest04 - Chriz
Anvil - Carrington2k
LightningArrow -JesusHipster
BearRug_DDK - darkdeathknight
Belted Cape - Sunchips
Blueholy Wings - UgoUgo
Light Feather - Dan van Ohllus
Frost Wyrm Shield_Left - Markos3520
Gold Bar - communist_orc
Horde Fire Bow by Forgotten_Warlord - Forgotten_Warlord
MasterSwordPedestal - Zerox
SilverOre - Ergius
Improved White Shield - Astaroth Zion
King -Tranquil
Nathrezim Doombringer - Ampharos_222
GungnirV2 - NeuroHunter
MaulofHavoc, Great_Axe, Thebandit's_Shield, All custom trees - eubz
Snowpine - By Gottfrei
Troll Hunting Bow - MaTiJa97
Nostradamus - KayS
Diablo - Dan van Ohllus
BloodlotusRG - Kitabatake
Arch Angel - Elenai
Tormentor - Ampharos_222
Bladed Edge, Dragon BattleAxe, Ogre Axe, Searing Blade, Portrait Items, Skill Buckler, SmolderDragon Sword. Spirit Shield - Lord_T
Orbs Fire, Lightning, Water, Poison, Light, Darkness, Potions Green/Blue, Purple Vial, Lord
Blood Elf Magestaff, Crate - Debode
BloodyAxe_ByEpsilon - Epsilon
Elven Boots, Boots of Speed, Slippers of Agility, Staff, Gloves of Speed, Javelin, Ice Shard - Matarael
Cold Steel Kukri, Destroyer FaceGuard, Rotten Staff, Longsword of Marr - Usedwell
RPG SET #1 (Round Shields, crystal Sword) - N00byStance
Copper Bow, Metal Bow, FootmanArmorV2, - Kitabatake
Crusader Sword - ikillforeyou
Deldrimor Mace - Goolygot
Crystal Shield, Double Plated Shield, Golden Shield, Iron Shield, Rusier Wooden Buckler, Steel Shield, Demon Satyr, Skeleton Firemage, Skeleton Fire Warior Mage - HappyTauren
Dead Dragon Helmet - Champara Bros
Teamcolored Key - Kitabatake
ArcaneRuneHammerV2 - RaidonGod
Assassins weapon - Goolygot
Deldrimor Mace - Goolygot
Doomstaff, Doomsting - Boneknight
Dragonscale_Blade , Hammer of Naaru, Wooden Bow, Rune Dagger, Shadowmourne, Shield of FW, ShadowDragon, Land Dragon - Forgotten_Warlord
Dragonslayer - Boneknight
Lion Sword, Armageddon - KayS
Faceguard of the Hawk - debode
Gem - Dan van Ohllus
Grand Blade - Tonberry
Guard_Shield - paladinjst
InfernalDestroyer, Megaton Hammer - Sunchips
Mithril Sword - Revilo
MithrilHammer - MistAssass
LethalBow - Gottfrei
Khaz'amul - Boneknight
King's Crown - Tranquil
Pickaxe - Fan
Scythe of Doom - D4RK_G4ND4LF
Spartan Helmet - Tr!KzZ
The Hellbringer - Teaspoon
Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury by chilla_killa - chilla_killa
HumanGuardHelmVersion – paladinjst
Ancient Wall 03 - By Kitabatake
Angel - By Dionesiist
ArcaneRocket_Projectile -By sPy
ArcaneStaff - By War_Golum
Attack Aura - By s4nji
Balverines - By Dan van Ohllus
Banisher, Borreal Hound – By Grendel
Blackcloudof Fog - JetFangInferno
BlightwalkerAura - By War_Golum
BloodBatMissile - By judash137
Burrower - By Ampharos_222
Chaos Banner -By Pyramidhe@d
Cathedral - By eubz
Chaos Marauder Helmet, Coffin - by chilla_killa
Castle Wall -By Tranquil
Crusader Helm - By ikillforeyou
Decay Staff - Epimetheus
DemonHunter – By KayS
Demon Knight by DevineArmy - By Devine
DemonObelisk , DemonPillar- By Amigurumi
Demon Tower - By HappyTauren
Heal Aura - By Lordan12
Doomstaff - By Boneknight
Dragonspawns - By Sellenisko
DruidStaff - By Truth Troll UA
Dune_Crawler - By Ampharos_222
Elven Swordsman - ?
Enchanted_Arrow -By sPy
EvilMissileofShadowyDOOM - By shamanyouranus
Horned Helm - ?
Rock Slam/ Falling Light - By judash137
FelHoundRider - Frankster
SunfireMissile - By pWn3d
Flame Thrower - By Champara Bros
Forgotten_Warlords Greathelm - By Forgotten_Warlord
Fountain statue - By Hexus
Frozen Orb - By Daelin
GhostAura - By Mainy
Glaciar Aura - By Daelin
Grassie - By HappyTauren
Great Lightning - By Tranquil
Grudge Aura - JetFangInferno
Healing Surge - By RetroSexual
Hell Fire - By Champara Bros
Warrior (Demon Slayer) - Made by Sephiex
Demon Arch-Duke - By Dionesiist
Hellspawn Annihilator - By Ampharos_222
Fel Orc Outrider - By Deolrin
Holy Awakening - JetFangInferno
Holy Breath - JetFangInferno
HolyLionMissile - By ratamahatta
Holymagic_Projectile - By sPy
HouseVar01 - By Amigurumi
Frost Aura - By s4nji
Infernal_Mask, MyrmidonHelmet -By -Peper-
Living Statue - By WhiteDeath
Lightning Bolt - By Champara Bros
LightningStrikeLarge - By Callahan
Lost Memory - By Suselishe
MagicLightning_Aura - By sPy
Mastermind Daggers - By Ampharos_222
Mindstaff - By Thrikodius
MineWall - Emergenzy
Halo -By RetroSexual
Outland Brazier -By shamanyouranus
PandaGlaiveMissile - By RetroSexual
Pillar (Diablo3) - By Pinachet
piratehat01 - By Chriz.
Quiver_Item - By eubz
Ring of Protection - republicola
Royal Arrow - By Champara Bros
Ruin Head - Buster
Coral Tree - By waveseeker
RuneBoltMissile - Red Baron
RunningFlame_Aura - By sPy
Scared Skull - By RetroSexual
Sea Aura - JetFangInferno
Serpent Lord's Gaze - By Usedwell
Crown Shield by Sunchips - By Sunchips
Naga_Shield - By eubz
Shiva's Wings - By JetFangInferno
TornadoElemental - Callahan
Spiders Victim - By Teaspoon
Spiral Aura - JetFangInferno
SpiritArrow – ByEpsilon
Spell Projectiles, VenomousAura, WateryAura, HolyBlast, Holy Missle, Strengthen, Aura - By sPy
Staff of Negation - By Thrikodius
Staff of Silence - By Thrikodius
Starfall Missile, Flameshot Aura, Mist Aura - By Pyritie
Undead Aura - By s4nji
Voodoo Mask - by Forgotten_Warlord
Doomshooter - By Boneknight
WingsoftheNightmare - By Usedwell
Wooden Log Wall - By xorkatoss

Help Support the Development of the Best RPG on Warcraft III!
PayPal

FAQ:
If you have any questions about the map please refer to the Discord as is the Main Hub for all the communication.

This is a huge game with hundreds of hours of epic gameplay.
Some reviews date back to 2012 and the game has since come a very long way and is now considered one of the Best RPGs you can experience and play.

Keywords:
Daemonic Sword ORPG, Shea Easterbrook, Coop, Adventure, RPG, Roleplaying game, ORPG, Daemonic_Sword
Contents

Daemonic Sword ORPG 3.69 (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet22:54, 9th May 2013 Moderation renew Daemonic Sword ORPG (Version 5.37) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter 2/570-74%D...
After years of awesome updates and development, receiving a lot of love and becoming one of the coolest custom games for Warcraft both classic and nowadays Reforged as well, the moment at last has arrived. Director's Cut and congratulations!!! Hard...
Level 3
For the new verison, 6.40, the Tarven revenue still haven't working yet, and the Rope & collum too. And can someone help me where is Thieve Guild? What is Golden Guild, Mage Guild do? Tks
I try too downloadver 6.41 on the main website but it's keep crashing.
There a bug in housing quest chain, when the Thieves's guild as you to retrieve a map, when I brough the map back to her, she didn't receive it and the quest can't complete.

Last edited:
Level 1
Please some one help to improve this map, i test many beauty and cool maps in Hive but this map my only 3 wc3 maps i enjoy so much with my friends, game play is good but terrain need to improve maybe like (Sunken City or Blades n Gore II) , custom spells need to improve so there should be less lag maybe like (TFK Reborn vs Naruto), and inventory should like (TKOK) and still many bugs or unfinish in there.
And Sorceres too weak in there (feel unbalance), i hope she can be like sorcr in Diablo II with lightning and ice shield instead of weak mana shield

My farvorite Wc3 maps : TFK Reborn vs naruto, Naruto Ninpou storm, Daemonic sword orpg

Last edited:
Level 1
This map is really good, been playing it for a while and really enjoyed. However, I have some suggestions for it:
-Increase the importance of Forging skill by adding more good items/materials that need to be forged. So far, the skill only provides you with basic items which are not important at all.
-Fix the periodic chest in the Vampire house. I can see it but cannot use it. And add livestocks (chickens, pigs, etc) too.
-Artifact Piece 1/4 cannot be dug in front of the Dark Haven Mining cave. It seems to be missing.

Last edited:
Level 6
Well it is fun but it seems you should never play the evil side. In less I am missing something most stuff you need is inside the good city like farmers to upgrade your house and where you will spend all of your time. The lumber mills are there, most homes even the evil ones are around there and you have to pass threw many 1 shot towers/guards or mass of towns or high level units to get to your home or insert place here. That and all the rocks blocking your path means you have to go right threw towers. It is fun and all but if it is that one sided then why do heroes like the necromancer or vampire have to be evil? As fun as it is having both sides your choices seem to be "Be good or die in the corner." Now I could be wrong (The game refuses to let me play alone with the map all ways showing.) maybe we have this stuff on the evil side but without everything in the town and no map pings I have to use the wiki and that tells me everything is in the good town.

Any advice I can give would be
1. Remove the "This hero is good this one is bad." Letting us pick.
2. Get rid of the rocks. There is no way I can make the song work to do it and they are just unneeded
3. Place stuff on the evil side to so you would not have to remove the "hero is this side."
4. Make it so we can buy troops. I know the guards say you can once you find "the tent in the fort" but even as a good hero I never found that. You kind of have to have a summoner like the necro to live.
5. keep it as is but remove the farms and anything else evil heroes need to upgrade the house or what ever from behind the you die towers and guards and put them where both good and evil can get them.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
1. Remove the "This hero is good this one is bad." Letting us pick.
Kind of defeats the purpose...
3. Place stuff on the evil side to so you would not have to remove the "hero is this side."
The evil heroes are considerably stronger than the good heroes at the start. They can pretty much solo stuff around them with ease.

There are also secrets on the map (use MPQEdit and look at JASS script, possibly export w3e and other terrain files so you can look up the coordinates) that give you early OP weapons without level requirements. Or at least that used to be the case 6 years ago.

4. Make it so we can buy troops. I know the guards say you can once you find "the tent in the fort" but even as a good hero I never found that. You kind of have to have a summoner like the necro to live.
Troops do not scale so they suck. Seeing how your heroes end up with millions of HP and damage...
5. keep it as is but remove the farms and anything else evil heroes need to upgrade the house or what ever from behind the you die towers and guards and put them where both good and evil can get them.
Mid progression you will easily walk around the town. Even the kill tower becomes trivial once you got millions of HP and thousands of armor.

Sounds like you are pretty much just starting to play and not reached the level 700 odd content.

Level 6
Kind of defeats the purpose...
The evil heroes are considerably stronger than the good heroes at the start. They can pretty much solo stuff around them with ease.

There are also secrets on the map (use MPQEdit and look at JASS script, possibly export w3e and other terrain files so you can look up the coordinates) that give you early OP weapons without level requirements. Or at least that used to be the case 6 years ago.

Troops do not scale so they suck. Seeing how your heroes end up with millions of HP and damage...
Mid progression you will easily walk around the town. Even the kill tower becomes trivial once you got millions of HP and thousands of armor.

Sounds like you are pretty much just starting to play and not reached the level 700 odd content.

----------------------------

1. Hince why the other ideas.

3. Illrelevant I never said they was weaker I said all the stuff is on the good side at or behind their defenses or in the path of their troops. My lumber mill is all ways getting the good side troops passing threw.

4.The troops are for starting out. Even if late game they are useless they are there to help a starting hero live. Or there are ways I can give to make them useful late game to. You can be strong with hp drain and good gear but that means nothing if your level 1-10 is attacked by 20-40 troops and you have no back up. Even my level 69 necro with over 500 attack and around 80k hp with 15 armor can get killed if enough level 10s gang up on him without his army. or even just a handful of level 20 mages at the mages guild.

5. You level is unimportent the towers and one shot heros are invisable. You can not attack them. as for level I have hit 69. But again even if I was 40k they are invinsable. And you also say "once you got millions of HP and thousands of armor" The defeats the perpious. That is pretty much saying "You need to be a god before you can do anything to upgrade your home or own land if you are evil." while anyone good just needs to be like level 20 to do all that. Less if you play the summoner. So it comes back to my point of don't play an evil hero in less you want to do nothing but fight for the next few 100 levels.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
3. Illrelevant I never said they was weaker I said all the stuff is on the good side at or behind their defenses or in the path of their troops. My lumber mill is all ways getting the good side troops passing threw.
Last time I played the following applied.
  • Evil force lumber mills are located inside evil base which never sees much troop activity around.
  • Lumber workers are invulnerable so cannot die even when troops march around and brawl out.
  • One ends up at max (1,000,000 or 9,999,999) lumber late game anyway.
Even if late game they are useless they are there to help a starting hero live.
Dying has a penalty?
You can be strong with hp drain and good gear but that means nothing if your level 1-10 is attacked by 20-40 troops and you have no back up.
Which is why you gain levels very slowly and after several hours you find that your hero nukes those 40 units near instantly. Once you are loading heroes in the 200 odd level range all this becomes trivial.
Even my level 69 necro with over 500 attack and around 80k hp with 15 armor can get killed if enough level 10s gang up on him without his army. or even just a handful of level 20 mages at the mages guild.
My level 400 general (does not load anymore due to save changes) had no problem marching around the Evil base killing everything in sight. Then I saw this level 700 ranger hero who did insane damage with barrage attack and felt weak...

You are still a very low level. Level up some more as the late game monsters deal over 80,000 damage per attack.
That is pretty much saying "You need to be a god before you can do anything to upgrade your home or own land if you are evil." while anyone good just needs to be like level 20 to do all that.
The Evil force players start off with a lumber mill for that reason. They also have access to their own mercenaries in the evil base.

If you are a good force player who purposely decides to turn evil then that is your own decision. You should only make it after level 200 odd because the good force heroes were not designed to be evil from level 1.
So it comes back to my point of don't play an evil hero in less you want to do nothing but fight for the next few 100 levels.
That is kind of the point of this grindy RPG. You need to spend hours to progress just to find you hit another progression wall. Using a few hours and a MPQ editor to find all the secrets really helps.

Level 6
Last time I played the following applied.
  • Evil force lumber mills are located inside evil base which never sees much troop activity around.
  • Lumber workers are invulnerable so cannot die even when troops march around and brawl out.
  • One ends up at max (1,000,000 or 9,999,999) lumber late game anyway.
Dying has a penalty?
Which is why you gain levels very slowly and after several hours you find that your hero nukes those 40 units near instantly. Once you are loading heroes in the 200 odd level range all this becomes trivial.
My level 400 general (does not load anymore due to save changes) had no problem marching around the Evil base killing everything in sight. Then I saw this level 700 ranger hero who did insane damage with barrage attack and felt weak...

You are still a very low level. Level up some more as the late game monsters deal over 80,000 damage per attack.
The Evil force players start off with a lumber mill for that reason. They also have access to their own mercenaries in the evil base.

If you are a good force player who purposely decides to turn evil then that is your own decision. You should only make it after level 200 odd because the good force heroes were not designed to be evil from level 1.
That is kind of the point of this grindy RPG. You need to spend hours to progress just to find you hit another progression wall. Using a few hours and a MPQ editor to find all the secrets really helps.

----------------------------------

Lat time you plaied. I have the most resent and the lumber mills is in the good lands. And yes they are unkillable but your hero is not so if you are low level they will kill you at it bringing it getting better to a halt till you get back because only the hero can work it.

yes when I die I lose xp and if unlucky gold and will lose certent important items that I have to walk all the way back for and hope I don't die again.

Yes once you get to 200+ it does. At 200+. See the trouble there?

I don't care if my hero is level 200,000 my point is no evil hero can get any where outside of fighting driffrent things out side of super high level. Great you good hero can easily fight and win in the tiny evil fort with maybe 4 towers. Try that with an evil hero in the good town with at least 10 or more in a massive fort.

no they don't. We do not start off with a lumber mill I have to buy one that is in the good lands. nor do we get fighters. What version did you last play?

Some heroes start evil. You just told me that is my falt for not having a choice. Even if not you proved my point. Evil heroes that you have no choice but to be evil has to be super high level before being able to do much out of fighting. Your going evil advice only works if I had that choice in the first place.

So you just skip over the fact I said a level 20 good hero can do what it takes a level 200 evil hero to do only because "It should be grindy." Yes it should but if me and you get into a fight in the game and it starts with me having every building 200 food in units 3 heroes at level 10 and all upgrades and you just get 5 workers and a town hall does that mean I can tell you "No it is fair you just have to get stronger or cheat."

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
What version did you last play?
One about 3 years ago. Exclusively played evil heroes.

About 6 years ago there was an easy to get pickaxe that had no level requirement and added 1k damage. I forget how one acquired it so did not check about 3 years ago if it was still there.
Some heroes start evil. You just told me that is my falt for not having a choice. Even if not you proved my point. Evil heroes that you have no choice but to be evil has to be super high level before being able to do much out of fighting. Your going evil advice only works if I had that choice in the first place.
Evil heroes start out significantly tougher and higher damage than the good heroes to compensate. Or at least they did 3 years ago. It used to be fun starting at level 1 and then tearing through a group of new heroes because you are effectively 2-3 of them until they get the rigged late game items.

So you just skip over the fact I said a level 20 good hero can do what it takes a level 200 evil hero to do only because "It should be grindy." Yes it should but if me and you get into a fight in the game and it starts with me having every building 200 food in units 3 heroes at level 10 and all upgrades and you just get 5 workers and a town hall does that mean I can tell you "No it is fair you just have to get stronger or cheat."
The evil heroes were (are?) considerably more powerful than the normal heroes early on. As the game progresses this difference fades away however it does mean they can fight stuff many levels above them.

Seeing how the evil heroes start out hopelessly out numbered and in quite a tough area, I am guessing they are intended for experts only. In other words they are meant to be hard to play/start unlike the normal heroes which you are recommended to take if you are new.

Of course if you are really annoyed with the good town killing you as the evil heroes you can always complete their turn good quest, so the evil town blows you up and the good town is friendly to you. I often did this if my evil allies dropped so I was not alone in the game.

This map has/had a ton of secret over powered items that one could get as evil from really early on but they required using pickaxes at specific map locations or doing highly specific stuff. Although the author should have a guide listing them somewhere, he instead decided to remove any such posts from his forums to try and keep them as secret as possible. As such an MPQ editor and searching the map script is likely the only reasonable way to find them.

Level 6
One about 3 years ago. Exclusively played evil heroes.

About 6 years ago there was an easy to get pickaxe that had no level requirement and added 1k damage. I forget how one acquired it so did not check about 3 years ago if it was still there.
Evil heroes start out significantly tougher and higher damage than the good heroes to compensate. Or at least they did 3 years ago. It used to be fun starting at level 1 and then tearing through a group of new heroes because you are effectively 2-3 of them until they get the rigged late game items.

The evil heroes were (are?) considerably more powerful than the normal heroes early on. As the game progresses this difference fades away however it does mean they can fight stuff many levels above them.

Seeing how the evil heroes start out hopelessly out numbered and in quite a tough area, I am guessing they are intended for experts only. In other words they are meant to be hard to play/start unlike the normal heroes which you are recommended to take if you are new.

Of course if you are really annoyed with the good town killing you as the evil heroes you can always complete their turn good quest, so the evil town blows you up and the good town is friendly to you. I often did this if my evil allies dropped so I was not alone in the game.

This map has/had a ton of secret over powered items that one could get as evil from really early on but they required using pickaxes at specific map locations or doing highly specific stuff. Although the author should have a guide listing them somewhere, he instead decided to remove any such posts from his forums to try and keep them as secret as possible. As such an MPQ editor and searching the map script is likely the only reasonable way to find them.

Ok friend so first you last played 3 years ago. it was last updated this year. So most of the stuff you are telling me is gone. Next you say turn good ok how? If I could turn my necro good then please tell me how because telling you the same reason over and over why I tried to offer ideas and why playing and evil hero is leveled too far agents you seems not to work because you last played I don't know how many updates ago and I have played the newest one. So where is this turn good quest? And you keep saying "Get the over powered items." All over powered items are protected by around level 50 bosses. So can you please stop using get gud as your main crux in your argument when you have never even played the update I am on. It really seems like you are just wanting to be right even if you don't know.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
So where is this turn good quest?
They are the secrets I keep telling you to look up. Each evil hero has a unique one. They existed 6 years ago and 3 years ago and probably still exist if good heroes can still turn evil.
And you keep saying "Get the over powered items." All over powered items are protected by around level 50 bosses.
In the version I played 6 years ago many were just hidden as secrets. For example the super pickaxe with no level requirements and adds 1,000 damage only needed a normal pickaxe and to move to a very specific point on the map.

Only reason I stopped playing was it became impossible to fill a lobby with players, and 90% of them would leave before the map finishes loading due to the 5-8 minute load times back then.

Level 6
They are the secrets I keep telling you to look up. Each evil hero has a unique one. They existed 6 years ago and 3 years ago and probably still exist if good heroes can still turn evil.
In the version I played 6 years ago many were just hidden as secrets. For example the super pickaxe with no level requirements and adds 1,000 damage only needed a normal pickaxe and to move to a very specific point on the map.

Only reason I stopped playing was it became impossible to fill a lobby with players, and 90% of them would leave before the map finishes loading due to the 5-8 minute load times back then.

Ok I looked it up on the wiki. In less it is not there all I see is the good main quest and a few others. And I am on the quest list.

So you are selectively ignoring what I say to make sure you are right. Other wise I have no idea how you saw "All over powered items are protected by around level 50 bosses." The had the response of "In the version I played 6 years ago many were just hidden as secrets. For example the super pickaxe with no level requirements and adds 1,000 damage only needed a normal pickaxe and to move to a very specific point on the map." You can't keep saying "Well my one that I played had this." Ya ok so I have an old version of minecraft that is modded to be a hardcore rpg that clearly means that the newest minecraft has a +15 great crossbow of control dead right? Also tools was removed. The only tool in it now is a fishing rod. So if you bring up "But pickaxe" again I am going to just have to mark you as a troll and be done with this and wait for the poster or someone else that has played the resent version to respond with advice that is not "Well many updates ago proves you wrong."

Level 6
Hey I just thought of something. Is there any way to control more then 1 hero? Like setting the others to ai then checking unit share or kicking the ai? Because playing alone this game is pretty hard and before someone says use friends I am going to nip that and say my friend hate the game and I have to afk too much to play with random people. (it is hard raseing a kid alone.) if no that is fine but being able to bring in more then 1 hero (even if it is just the normal 3 max) could help me and others out that have no way to join others. (And when my kid gets old enough if he likes the game then momma can have 2 heros to watch his hero till he gets stronger.)

Level 2
@fang24

Hey, I suggest you play as summoner. Worked for me back then. The summons are VERY helpful in all sorts of situations. You won't even need to micro so much, just summon -> select all to attack someone or attack ground -> wait for cooldown and recast if they get thinned out. I dont remember them having a timeout duration, so I think it's the best class for playing solo.

Also, I played this game about 4 years ago, but I finished the main storyline with this hero. I remember unlocking the portal gates room and getting the almighty set using him, but I don't think I ever got the diablo set. Anyway, if it's not the hero that you're already using, you really should consider using him. Just focus all your level up bonuses on strengthening your summons and it'll be a piece of cake ;D (for the most part, at least xD)

Level 6
@fang24

Hey, I suggest you play as summoner. Worked for me back then. The summons are VERY helpful in all sorts of situations. You won't even need to micro so much, just summon -> select all to attack someone or attack ground -> wait for cooldown and recast if they get thinned out. I dont remember them having a timeout duration, so I think it's the best class for playing solo.

Also, I played this game about 4 years ago, but I finished the main storyline with this hero. I remember unlocking the portal gates room and getting the almighty set using him, but I don't think I ever got the diablo set. Anyway, if it's not the hero that you're already using, you really should consider using him. Just focus all your level up bonuses on strengthening your summons and it'll be a piece of cake ;D (for the most part, at least xD)

I am right now using the necromancer. Like the summoner your summons stay till death get stronger and more numbers(and ranged). The only 1(2) that needs bodies is the golems and the death knight like skill that can summon up to I think like 30 units tempariy. I just tend to stay back and let them do it all but the more then one hero would be for testing other heros see what else you like more, making some of the puzzles more easy (some are really hard with 1 person like the water temple), seeing what heroes can best work together, and not feeling so alone.

Level 23
Pretty cool map. I like the terrain and how all these skills are implemented.

Though, is it intended that the assassin's poison aura hurts enemies while she is in invisibility?
Also I'd like if these farmers and guards had more different things to say.

Edit: played more, there is a severe lag on warrior's first shockwave ability.

Last edited:
Level 4
Housing Level 32

Current Quest give a farmer 10 ropes.

I have 10 ropes i tried to give them to all farmers i encountered and still nothing happened.

Here is a screenshot from the game talking to a farmer and showing that i have 10 rope.

Imgur

Level 2
Wish I could finish this map quest line. Really enjoy it, but sadly I always lose all quest progress and enterprises once I load (Using -save/-load strings ). Am I doing something wrong ? Or is it just the way it is ?

Last edited:
Level 4
Wish I could finish this map quest line. Really enjoy it, but sadly I always lose all quest progress and enterprises once I load (Using -save/-load strings ). Am I doing something wrong ? Or is it just the way it is ?

For the quests i think that is the way the map works or i am mistaken and i am redoing it like you every time.

As for the enterprises you mean lumber ,gold ,mage and blacksmith investments right?
If yes then start your house quest every house upgrade something new can be saved, took me a while but i found that :p

Last edited:
Level 2
For the quests i think that is the way the map works or i am mistaken and i am redoing it like you every time.

As for the enterprises you mean lumber ,gold ,mage and blacksmith investments right?
If yes then start your house quest every house upgrade something new can be saved, took me a while but i found that :p

Ahh..Thank you. I will try that. Might have to build up a empire save by save, but if it works, hey..

Level 4
Ahh..Thank you. I will try that. Might have to build up a empire save by save, but if it works, hey..

I think that's the way you can save gold and lumber , when i load i have 3 lumber , 2 gold and 1 blacksmith investments saved + my gold and lumber .

My house level is 32.

Level 2
I think that's the way you can save gold and lumber , when i load i have 3 lumber , 2 gold and 1 blacksmith investments saved + my gold and lumber .

My house level is 32.

Ha ha..I think the map just hate me. Started with the new version, and I dont get Deed when I buy the house. So cant do anything with the house. When I load in again, the house is gone, but even if I try buy new one it says I still own the house and I must use the deed at house, which I dont have.

Level 6
Well. So we lost our save you make the single player anti cheat worse so now I can't speed back up to where I was and I can't use a second hero to offset the fact I am now back at zero from being really far in with good stuff. Sorry I want to play more but I do not want to grind like that a second time. More so the fact how many heroes I had high leveled.

Level 6
You guys should stop complain about difficulty xD

the map was made so you can't go afk while leveling your hero, but you can use an autoclicker to farm your materials (such as ores, plants).

It's actually really easy to level up with the waves of mobs almost everywhere on the map.

The long part is leveling your skill points but on the wiki there are some tips on how you can level up faster a specific skill !

Here's the Wiki website link : Daemonic sword ORPG Wiki

We try to daily update the wiki, so y some things are outdated cause of the new versions released recently.

Level 6
You guys should stop complain about difficulty xD

the map was made so you can't go afk while leveling your hero, but you can use an autoclicker to farm your materials (such as ores, plants).

It's actually really easy to level up with the waves of mobs almost everywhere on the map.

The long part is leveling your skill points but on the wiki there are some tips on how you can level up faster a specific skill !

Here's the Wiki website link : Daemonic sword ORPG Wiki

We try to daily update the wiki, so y some things are outdated cause of the new versions released recently.

By that logic you should stop complaining that people want it to be easier. Look I get it seeing the same thing over and over can get annoying that is why I try to keep mine simple but the thing is there are some really hard things when playing alone or when new. Can't deal with a huge army just play the summoner. Bosses wipe out your summons with a mass aoe dispel well get friend. Can't beat a dungeon made for the use of 2 or more heroes well get friends. Don't have friends sucks to be you. Want to cheat a tiny bit to get back from an update wiping your save sucks to be you. Why can't people just say what bothers them with it? Why is it when I post a comment saying "I can't kill any bosses because they keep mass wiping my summoned units when that is all my class is good at is hiding behind minions." All I get is "Play another class." or "well get better." or even "Just summon more." even throwing a guide at someone does not really solve the problem they have. Ok great the guide says be at this level to fight this boss. But that is using the main hero so how does that help the summoner or the mage or necromancer? Well it says ginaric how to win. Ok that still does not solve how a class that can't go one on one or can't fight up close can win. Not only that but if the "main" hero can do something at level 50 but other heros have to be between 100-300 then that does not help. You also got to think how hard some things are when doing them alone. The only way I was able to beat the water one was by not only abusing the fact I can summon threw doors to see on the other side but the fact the backpack is it's own kind of movable entity. Other wise you can't do it alone. Well in less you abuse death's scythe and I dought that even works.

Level 2
Latest version

-skills not working

Able to pickpocket and persuade people with skills too low for that person, game still says require level X but lets us do it anyway.

Writing missing for some helms when dropped by a kill.

Last edited:
Level 4
Guys, please update main website in your description.
Also 6.98 has a serious bug, unable to pick up main quest key. I see it's already 6.99 in your main website for weeks, you should update here too (and should have done before since it's a serious glitch)

PS: For those who are looking for (possibly?) their new main website
Daemonic Sword Website

Level 2
I would love to see the new save system on this map so we don't have to -load and the code, yes it's good that we can just copy and paste the code but it would be better if we could -load then select the character from a menu like we can on COT Nevermore.

Level 4
It seems that this version works with Reforged some times, but not for everyone. I have hosted a few games when everyone can get in and some times where 1 person gets in...(other than me) I have hosted other games without a problem but noticed this does happen with some maps after reforged. as previous players have stated as well, this map however was a load of fun I would suggest re building it for the new patches overall 3 1/2 - 5 for me.

Level 2
The map was great for a period of time and enjoyable but afterward, it becomes mindless korean MMO grind.

I understand that some people find that enjoyable but this rpg takes absurd levels of time to grind to reach notable (trust me I've done four evolved characters with endgame nagator gear + sandman), reaching the early levels of 1-150 is easy enough with the common mobs and GMC or EMC, the problem the rpg runs into is that there is no effective way to exp grind in this, despite say farming at one of the best areas to level which is heaven the mobs there give around about .01% exp each despite the mobs being level 270 and you being at 270. See the scaling issue I'm pointing out here? So this equates to NORMAL mobs not being good enough to grind without spending hours at a time, So the communities solution to working around this is to farm BOSSES to level, not just any bosses the boss rush equivalent in the Arena of the Gods, which is where you fight basically every midgame to lategame boss in a single area which nets you around 1-3 levels and rinse and repeat. There is no difficulty scaling or better area you can go to farm exp.

Now, ignoring the scaling issues around exp, the game itself has a variety of tasks and skills you can grind which is certainly fair and all despite that though the effort needed to level them far outstrip the effort needed to obtain them. For example, by the time you reach level 100 in any skill, you'll have reached the endgame already and by that point most of them being obsolete. Take for example blacksmithing, certainly, you could spend time with an auto clicker mining ore and reaching lvl 100 blacksmithing but the gear you can make from blacksmithing pales in comparison to boss gear that you've undoubtedly farmed thousands of times for exp, so why bother with high level gear with lesser stats. Certainly some of them provide useful benefits such as being able to open doors without the needed keys or being able to teleport to certain areas.

Onto the heroes, Don't play any of the 3 evil heroes, reaper, dark lord, or vampire. Just don't... their severely underpowered compared to their good counterparts. Buffs have been called for these heroes several times yet not much has been done. Why this is critical let me explain, take the dark lord he's a STR scaling hero but he plays out like a MAGE with a buffing spell and lots of cc and makes no sense at all. There's also the point where one of the GREATEST STRENGTHS of the dark lord was lost in earlier versions when he evolved which was his passive crit and evasion but has been reinstated since. Besides, that in the newer versions summons were changed to SCALE off of stats and were effectively gutted compared to their prior stats.

To put it simply, balance is all over the place, changes take place without much thought and are remedied only in later versions... several later versions.
Grind is too grindy and doesn't offer any solutions for the active players and just punishes them instead versus the afk farmers.
Skills don't balance out the reward versus effort taken.
Mid to Late game exp transition is nonexistent.

Level 2
@ZodiacDemon
1. I somewhat agree with the first paragraph, though your specifics are a bit off. Yes, mob exp is only 10xlevel which doesn't scale with the ever increasing exp requirements and is a bit of a problem. However, any hero (boss) unit can provide hordes of exp. And are viable to farm as low as level 30. And the arena of the god's fight is not one I would choose for level farming.
2. Completely agree with this one. More opportunities for leveling professions are being developed.
3. Completely disagree with this statement. All 3 of these heroes are tremendously powerful and more importantly, fun to play. And the dark lord doesn't lose his evasion and crit, it's moved to a spellbook ability when he evolves. Maybe you could use some build suggestions?
4. In conclusion, yes the game is a bit grindy and hopefully that can be worked on. Although it's a lot less grindy if you stick to 1 or 2 heroes. I know I certainly wasn't able to manage too many heroes in the black road either, and was more than happy just playing those few.

EDIT: You'll be happy to know many of your concerns have been addressed in the current version. R1.27

@El Saif
Smelting and enchanting each have skill requirements for higher end materials.
Please see the associated wiki pages
Forging

Enchanting Pedestal

Last edited:
Level 7
guys which version of Warcraft 3 classic is required to play this map??? im on 1.29, and this map doeant show up in the game when i download it, can someone tell please