1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. [Revised as of 12 July 2017] Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Group up and create a Warcraft hero based on a member of the Hive and win up to 100 rep and a rank icon. Enter the team contest now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The results for Mini-Mapping Contest #14 is up! Congratulate the winners here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Concept Art Competition #10 has come to an end. Check out the results!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Paired Modeling/Texturing Contest#3 has finished. Check out the results!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The Music Contest #9 - Steampunk has begun! Tell the nearest aristocrat, aviator or adventurer.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The rewards for the 27th texturing contest have been upped and deadline extended. Enter now to win the new cash price.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The [$100 Prize Pool] Special Melee Mapping Contest - Results are out! Congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice

Daemonic Sword ORPG

Submitted by AriesX_420
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Host map Arrange game
Welcome to the Daemonic Sword ORPG!

Play up to 28 different Heroes all with custom skins/models and abilities. Cross between the Light and Darkness within yourself completing an epic Storyline for each alliance. Get stronger gaining skills such as Speechcraft and Thievery enabling you to pickpocket, persuade and lockpick objects with custom systems. Forge your own armor and weapons and enchant them while you battle across an endless world. Purchase your own home and store endless treasures of the world by upgrading it, or join a Guild and work your way up through its ranks.

This isn't a Map. It isn't a Game. It's a World.

Visit:
www.DaemonicSwordorpg.com
for Forum, Surveys, FAQs, walkthroughs, Items, and much more!

USER SUMMITTED SCREENSHOTS:
daemonicsword.freeforums.org • View forum - Daemonic Sword Screenshots
Daemonic sword ORPG Wiki

How to Play

-Select your Hero with your mouse and choose [New] or [Load] options.
There is a Tutorial for New players to learn how to play.
You can always -repick if you wish to select another hero.

Game Contents

Daemonic Sword ORPG:
-28 Unique Heroes with Custom Skins/Models Abilities, Skills, and classes.
-Custom Levelable Saveable Skills Including: Thievery, Fishing, Forging, Speechcraft, and Hunting.
-Purchase your very own House and upgrade it saving hundreds of things.
-Over 1000 Items to Forge, Fuse, enchant, purchase and earn.
-12 Classes of Items with over 10 different Types of Items
(Head,Right,Left,Feet,Hands,Chest,Shield,Exquisite,Sets,misc)
-Enchant your Items and add magic into your Items
-Item Set's included (Fusions of 6 Set Piece Items)
-save/-load in both Single/Multiplayer
-Default Save also Included and properly working
-Stat Based Damage on Spells and Items
-Max Hero level of 400
-Evolve all Heroes at lvl 400 and play as a Custom Hive Model based upon a Hero.
-Choose between two Alliances at any point in the game. (Evil or Good)
-Two Main Quests, each conflicting with the Opposing Side with epic Dialog
-Tons of Mini Games Including Arena, and Zombie Survival, Chicken Chaser, Hero Battle
-PvP Including Arena PvP, and Tournaments!
-Fight in Tournaments of any size and level.
-Set up Bank Vaults and Save additional 12 Extra items with Charges
-Backpacks can carry extra items
-Backpack Abilities make using Potions and locating Objectives Easy
-More then 6 Towns and Cities with enter-able buildings.
-Dialog and communicate with every character you see that can speak.
-Specific Ultimate Items for each character
-Epic Custom Skins, Terrain, Spells, and lots more!
-Over Hundreds of Hours of Gameplay!
-Tons of Guilds, Side Quests, Mini Games, and Adventures
-8 Major Temple/Dungeons included in map with Customized Boss Fights and Epic Prizes

Credits

Credit:

Creator

Name: Shea Easterbrook
BNet: Daemonic
Hive: AriesX_420

Modeller Credits:

Icon Credits:
Apothercree (Submitted Hero Icon Portraits)

HERO CUSTOM MODELS:

FireMage - (Life Sage) - Kitabatake
Blood Elf Champion - (Raegnarok Norm) - Frankster
Ice Wings - (Raegnarok Meta) - By Suselishe
Bloodelf Phoenix Guard - (Assassin) -Frankster
InquisitorMalendis - (Reaper) - Sellenisko
Obsidian Overlord - (Emperor of Darkness) - Ampharos_222
Li0neSS Arch Angel Seraphim Mistress - (Dragon Princess) - General Frank
Hyperion - (Pure Vampire) - General Frank
Sylvanas Windrunner Banshee Queen Sellenisko - (Sentinel) Sellenisko
Alexstrazsa - (Phoenix of Gaia)- 67chrome, Sellenisko
Angel - (Defender of Realms) - expresso (Tranquil)
Angel - (Angel of Light) -Xazuki
Prime Matron - (Shadow Blade)-By dickxunder
Soul Devourer - (Undead) - Grendel
Hellscream - (Demon Slayer) - Sephiex
HeroBloodelvenPaladin - (Mystic Angel) - Frankster
The Lich King - (Daemon(Evil) - l0w_kwaliti
Deathwing - Kwaliti

OTHER MODELS
Advanced Rod, Fishing Hat - MeteORA
Chest04 - Chriz
Anvil - Carrington2k
LightningArrow -JesusHipster
BearRug_DDK - darkdeathknight
Belted Cape - Sunchips
Blueholy Wings - UgoUgo
Light Feather - Dan van Ohllus
Frost Wyrm Shield_Left - Markos3520
Gold Bar - communist_orc
Horde Fire Bow by Forgotten_Warlord - Forgotten_Warlord
MasterSwordPedestal - Zerox
SilverOre - Ergius
Improved White Shield - Astaroth Zion
King -Tranquil
Nathrezim Doombringer - Ampharos_222
GungnirV2 - NeuroHunter
MaulofHavoc, Great_Axe, Thebandit's_Shield, All custom trees - eubz
Snowpine - By Gottfrei
Troll Hunting Bow - MaTiJa97
Nostradamus - KayS
Diablo - Dan van Ohllus
BloodlotusRG - Kitabatake
Arch Angel - Elenai
Tormentor - Ampharos_222
Bladed Edge, Dragon BattleAxe, Ogre Axe, Searing Blade, Portrait Items, Skill Buckler, SmolderDragon Sword. Spirit Shield - Lord_T
Orbs Fire, Lightning, Water, Poison, Light, Darkness, Potions Green/Blue, Purple Vial, Lord
Blood Elf Magestaff, Crate - Debode
BloodyAxe_ByEpsilon - Epsilon
Elven Boots, Boots of Speed, Slippers of Agility, Staff, Gloves of Speed, Javelin, Ice Shard - Matarael
Cold Steel Kukri, Destroyer FaceGuard, Rotten Staff, Longsword of Marr - Usedwell
RPG SET #1 (Round Shields, crystal Sword) - N00byStance
Copper Bow, Metal Bow, FootmanArmorV2, - Kitabatake
Crusader Sword - ikillforeyou
Deldrimor Mace - Goolygot
Crystal Shield, Double Plated Shield, Golden Shield, Iron Shield, Rusier Wooden Buckler, Steel Shield, Demon Satyr, Skeleton Firemage, Skeleton Fire Warior Mage - HappyTauren
Dead Dragon Helmet - Champara Bros
Teamcolored Key - Kitabatake
ArcaneRuneHammerV2 - RaidonGod
Assassins weapon - Goolygot
Deldrimor Mace - Goolygot
Doomstaff, Doomsting - Boneknight
Dragonscale_Blade , Hammer of Naaru, Wooden Bow, Rune Dagger, Shadowmourne, Shield of FW, ShadowDragon, Land Dragon - Forgotten_Warlord
Dragonslayer - Boneknight
Lion Sword, Armageddon - KayS
Faceguard of the Hawk - debode
Gem - Dan van Ohllus
Grand Blade - Tonberry
Guard_Shield - paladinjst
InfernalDestroyer, Megaton Hammer - Sunchips
Mithril Sword - Revilo
MithrilHammer - MistAssass
LethalBow - Gottfrei
Khaz'amul - Boneknight
King's Crown - Tranquil
Pickaxe - Fan
Scythe of Doom - D4RK_G4ND4LF
Spartan Helmet - Tr!KzZ
The Hellbringer - Teaspoon
Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury by chilla_killa - chilla_killa
HumanGuardHelmVersion – paladinjst
Ancient Wall 03 - By Kitabatake
Angel - By Dionesiist
ArcaneRocket_Projectile -By sPy
ArcaneStaff - By War_Golum
Attack Aura - By s4nji
Balverines - By Dan van Ohllus
Banisher, Borreal Hound – By Grendel
Blackcloudof Fog - JetFangInferno
BlightwalkerAura - By War_Golum
BloodBatMissile - By judash137
Burrower - By Ampharos_222
Chaos Banner -By Pyramidhe@d
Cathedral - By eubz
Chaos Marauder Helmet, Coffin - by chilla_killa
Castle Wall -By Tranquil
Crusader Helm - By ikillforeyou
Decay Staff - Epimetheus
DemonHunter – By KayS
Demon Knight by DevineArmy - By Devine
DemonObelisk , DemonPillar- By Amigurumi
Demon Tower - By HappyTauren
Heal Aura - By Lordan12
Doomstaff - By Boneknight
Dragonspawns - By Sellenisko
DruidStaff - By Truth Troll UA
Dune_Crawler - By Ampharos_222
Elven Swordsman - ?
Enchanted_Arrow -By sPy
EvilMissileofShadowyDOOM - By shamanyouranus
Horned Helm - ?
Rock Slam/ Falling Light - By judash137
FelHoundRider - Frankster
SunfireMissile - By pWn3d
Flame Thrower - By Champara Bros
Forgotten_Warlords Greathelm - By Forgotten_Warlord
Fountain statue - By Hexus
Frozen Orb - By Daelin
GhostAura - By Mainy
Glaciar Aura - By Daelin
Grassie - By HappyTauren
Great Lightning - By Tranquil
Grudge Aura - JetFangInferno
Healing Surge - By RetroSexual
Hell Fire - By Champara Bros
Warrior (Demon Slayer) - Made by Sephiex
Demon Arch-Duke - By Dionesiist
Hellspawn Annihilator - By Ampharos_222
Fel Orc Outrider - By Deolrin
Holy Awakening - JetFangInferno
Holy Breath - JetFangInferno
HolyLionMissile - By ratamahatta
Holymagic_Projectile - By sPy
HouseVar01 - By Amigurumi
Frost Aura - By s4nji
Infernal_Mask, MyrmidonHelmet -By -Peper-
Living Statue - By WhiteDeath
Lightning Bolt - By Champara Bros
LightningStrikeLarge - By Callahan
Lost Memory - By Suselishe
MagicLightning_Aura - By sPy
Mastermind Daggers - By Ampharos_222
Mindstaff - By Thrikodius
MineWall - Emergenzy
Halo -By RetroSexual
Outland Brazier -By shamanyouranus
PandaGlaiveMissile - By RetroSexual
Pillar (Diablo3) - By Pinachet
piratehat01 - By Chriz.
Quiver_Item - By eubz
Ring of Protection - republicola
Royal Arrow - By Champara Bros
Ruin Head - Buster
Coral Tree - By waveseeker
RuneBoltMissile - Red Baron
RunningFlame_Aura - By sPy
Scared Skull - By RetroSexual
Sea Aura - JetFangInferno
Serpent Lord's Gaze - By Usedwell
Crown Shield by Sunchips - By Sunchips
Naga_Shield - By eubz
Shiva's Wings - By JetFangInferno
TornadoElemental - Callahan
Spiders Victim - By Teaspoon
Spiral Aura - JetFangInferno
SpiritArrow – ByEpsilon
Spell Projectiles, VenomousAura, WateryAura, HolyBlast, Holy Missle, Strengthen, Aura - By sPy
Staff of Negation - By Thrikodius
Staff of Silence - By Thrikodius
Starfall Missile, Flameshot Aura, Mist Aura - By Pyritie
Undead Aura - By s4nji
Voodoo Mask - by Forgotten_Warlord
Doomshooter - By Boneknight
WingsoftheNightmare - By Usedwell
Wooden Log Wall - By xorkatoss

If you have any questions about the map please refer to the forum on my website.
This is a huge map and I appreciate all your comments and suggestions. If you have any ideas on how to make it better please let me know. I fix everything everyone has ever had a problem with, and hope to make everyone happy and enjoy playing this game.

Keywords:
Daemonic, Sword. ORPG, Map, Huge, Quest, Shea, Easterbrook, AriesX_420, Coop, Fun, Long, Adventure, RPG, Good, Evil, Hiveworkshop, Hero, Villian, Role
Contents

Daemonic Sword ORPG 6.50a (Map)

Reviews
[img][c]Orcnet[c]22:54, 9th May 2013 Moderation renew Daemonic Sword ORPG (Version 5.37) Rate[c]Score[c]Percent[c]Letter [r][img][img][img][img][img][c]5/5[c]91-100[c]A Rate[c]Score[c]Percent[c]Letter...
  1. whynotzoidberg

whynotzoidberg

Resources:
    Resources:
    bigger numbers means its poorly design? no offense but this sounds like total bs i dont see any logic at all there why does it matter there is small numbers or big arent balancing big numbers harder work than balacing small numbers? also i prefer big numbers than small numbers like weapons giving few stats 1-10 or +50dmg etc that makes me feel not powerfull at all ;p

p.s. new version and code wipe i see should play again with friends

2. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Because it adds nothing to the game next to frustration.

Lets say every 5 levels doubles the stats of monsters. Now monsters 10 levels above you have 4 times the attack and health. However if you get to monsters 400 levels above you they have 1,208,925,819,614,629,174,706,176 times the attack and health of you. Not only will they one shot you, but they will one shot you by several million times. Additionally any damage you do might not be doing damage at all. Heck they will totally wipe you if you only have 120,892,581,961,462,917,470,617 times the stats since you are still an order of magnitude out. Good luck gauging that extra 10, from your stat window as the numbers are already probably overflowing the UI.

It is if you only have 10 stats and 50 damage. Obviously for a multi hundred level RPG that would be a tad too small. But on the other hand having 1,000,000,000,000 damage is a tad too large.

There should be a linear component to strength that increases every level. There should also be a slight exponential component that increases every level. This way end game content will still wipe you out in one shot but does so without over killing you millions of times and that you can actually read the end game stats.

For example lets say you start at level 1 and you have 10 power. Every 50 levels doubles your power and every level adds 1 power (before exponential). This means that at level 400 you would have approximately 103,263 times the stats at level 1. This is quite reasonable and if armor was used to raise HP instead of pure HP you will still have low enough health to see in the UI. You will also still get some nice items with like +100,000 damage and stuff. Abilities are also easier to keep balanced since you do not need to make sure they are hitting at the correct order of magnitude (out of the 10-20 odd covered) to be meaningful or not OP. I know that this map suffered a lot from that with abilities being rigged mid game and totally useless end game as they could not actually scratch anything next to maybe crowd controlling enemies.

3. Faschiertes

Faschiertes

Resources:
    Resources:
    My Opinion to the latest map release

Please note that my english is not my mother-language and the following text will have some mistake in it.

First of all I'd like to thank you for making such an amazing map. Since I invested hours if not days into this game, a at least single replay should be made.

I played the last couple version and was very satisfied with them. Of course there where certain bugs where player could exploit the system, but it was overall pretty stable. Allthough i am playing the latest version right now i'd like to critize a couple of things:

1) The Skillssystem is in my opinion way to hard to achieve. Dont get me wrong, if someone i willing to invest hours into upgrading the skills, he or she sure can do, but to relate the skills to the mainquest is to much (lvl 6 speechcraft to acces the Demon Sword? I reached lvl 120 before speechcraft lvl 6). But that is not the only thing that takes away the fun. Forging weapons gets so repetitive if you get a mere +6 Experience for that early game items + you are not able to craft better items to get more exp, eventhough you have the ingriedients materials. A different scaling would be a RELIEF. Hunting and thievery is ok i guess, same goes for lockpicking, since it doesnt affect gameplay that much.

2) I know you invested so much time in removing the bugs, but there are still to many bugs and glitches. A certain bug appeared when i tried to purchase property and destroyed the towers in the graveyard south of the 2nd city. Instead of spending gold, i got gold for everything i purchased. So i had like max gold with lvl 15. A other bug occurs during the evil main quest. When trying to get the skeleton artefact you only get a acolyte soul (or what its called), rendering you unable to finish the quest. Furthermore there doors are avoidable when summoning units. I dont know if this is intended but this makes the game way to easy

3) Could you please update the Set-Items-Description of your homepage? I dont know if its fan-made, but i guess that couple of things dont work, how they should. (is the key of the one still included in the game? have played nearly 24h with different players on different maps, but havent seen any)
    4) I didnt play all characters so far, but reducing casting animation of some of them (demon hunter), would make the hero more efficient. Furthermore i think that adding a splashdmg or passive splash spell pretty useless. You dont get in so many situation where you face 6 enemys next to you, that requiere 8 or 9 hits to kill. They either die on one hit or, if it really takes 9 hits, they kill you.

I am willing to write you more in the future, if you are interested in my opinion. Please dont get my critization wrong, i love this game and think that its probably one of the best games i played so far. Its works with the old wc3 dynamics without that pretty and fancy TKOK engine. Thanks for reading and the very best.

Faschiertes

4. whynotzoidberg

whynotzoidberg

Resources:
    Resources:
    well what ever i still enjoy map and its my favorite map of all time becuz u can complete it solo havent seen any other rpg map wich would be this awesome and what you could beat it solo

5. DrizztDoUrden

DrizztDoUrden

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey, enough trolling.

6. whynotzoidberg

whynotzoidberg

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey derp how about you first post these ""other awesome rpg maps what can beat SOLO" and i dont mean ONLY single player rpg maps but maps what can play also multiplayer

7. DrizztDoUrden

DrizztDoUrden

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gaias completely can be beaten solo, tkok can be, goh can be except 1 boss. And every one map of 3 I wrote here is 999 times beter then this one in any meaning.

8. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Those maps generally seem better balanced. Although this map has some pretty cool ideas (PvP, rts hybrid etc) they are very poorly implemented. Where as maps like TKoK end with you having reasonable numbers of damage and health (order of thousands) this map ends with damage and health exceeding the hundred million range. Your 30 damage knight is so useful when you hero can over kill it a million times every attack.

9. whynotzoidberg

whynotzoidberg

Resources:
    Resources:
    wow you guys are derping so much just becuz a map dont have smaller numbers does not mean its bad map the maps you named dont stand close to daemonioc sword rpg and this map is 999x better you know why i said that? becuz i like this map what i wanted proove is its a matter of taste you like better these maps thats why you are saying these maps are blah blah 999x times better dont be a kid and grow up but if u compare maps to each other and tell ""this map is better than that map becuz this map have smaller numbers than that map dont"" its a derp troll logic

Last edited: May 25, 2014
  10. leo leo vip

leo leo vip

Resources:
    Resources:
    i hate to tell this but there are some problems which i've seen from many previous version-it's the reward from quest. When i return the princess to the king, it said that i received 2k5 gold and exp but nothing happen!

11. Excilius

Excilius

Resources:
    Resources:
    I reached the loading screen, it load finish but the loading word doesnt change and its just stuck there. Why?

12. tylo19

tylo19

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, this map has much content than other RPG maps, but IDK something makes it not that attractive, i think it should have better models and nerf a bit more the numbers. It has even more then TWRPG i believe.

13. darkreaper520

darkreaper520

Resources:
    Resources:
    Had a pretty decent start with the map - played like 20 min then the rush ran out.

1. Too sparse map - dark forest is too small, not enough creatures.
    2. SHIT LOAD of empty terrain with no creeps to farm.
    3. AND THE WORST OF ALL - saved the map; loaded with the key; hero remains at the same level BUT ALL MY QUEST PROGRESS IS GONE! Had to start from scratch. - NOT FUNNY :(
    (BTW had the problem with TKOK (SP) where there is same LOAD key system so if I am doing it wrong can anyone plz correct me?)

14. leo leo vip

leo leo vip

Resources:
    Resources:
    I only dislike the load/save mode. There is just a title "Your vault..." and then the items (not quest items) which I had spent 4 hours to earn disappear. I give up because it is the 2nd time I have the same problem.

15. zlowly

zlowly

Resources:
    Resources:
    this thing is not cool...
    i tried to play it Single player but in LAN it kept saying that Single player detected...
    in the map player suggestion it says 1-10 players or i don't know i didn't see it clearly but there is 1 player there, i can't accept this, this is blasphemy :ogre_rage: but it's a cool map actually :ogre_haosis: 11/10 would play (Don't ask where that one people come from)

16. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    The map maker is not very good. He does not realise that there is a variable set if the game is in multiplayer and cheating is disabled despite people like myself trying to make him aware of it. This variable is used by SWAT Aftermath to allow you to play solo games and still save while also prevent you from out right cheating by not playing single player in multiplayer mode. It also saves on costly cheat detection systems that idiots seem so determined to place in their maps.

17. tylo19

tylo19

Resources:
    Resources:
    The crafting system is amazingly extent! Buff exp for thievery skills it's too low, same for forging, or make quest for upgrade professions which would involve other professions.

18. zlowly

zlowly

Resources:
    Resources:
    Uh just trying want to say something for this map...
    There is something that i encountered in the Quest fo King's Potion
    Where yo must search for
    -Blue Meteorite
    -Supreme Health Potion
    -Desert Rose
    -Fusion Stone
    -Holy Water
    -(I forget the last item)

The Supreme Health potion is impossible to find, in other words it's unobtainable so the quest stuck in there... you can't do anything in hell, you can't progress to Heaven, you can't defeat Diablo
    The Supreme Health Potion=1 Sea Turtle & 4 Rabbit
    The Rabbit is easy to find but the Sea Turtle i think can be founded using the Carbon Steel Rod (If You use Chrono Rod you'll Get Giant Turtle, You Use the Steel Rod You'll just get Perch and Frog i think...)
    Carbon Steel Rod everytime you cast it to water some message will pop up said "You Don't Have Fishing Rod" If you want to fishing in those Ripples....
    The Only Thing to fix this is... Sell the Supreme Health Potion once again in Desert Merchant/Potion Merchant
    Or
    You Can sell the Sea Turtle in the Hunter Guild with Sea Snake, so we can just buy it and then make the King's Potion (For now youu can't do anything with that Good Quest, if you have the Raw Code use it to spawn the Sea Turtle Item or maybe even the King's Potion...) So just follow/Do some side Quest or maybe even go to the Evil Side and do Evil Quest (Or Follow the Gold Heroes Guild Quest and Do some Housing/find some set before you break your own heart knowing this thing....)
    CMIIW, if someone can help me with this quest i'll be very grateful :ogre_haosis:

19. tylo19

tylo19

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think it is fine the way it is, but he needs to reduce proffesion exp required.

---------

Aries, also could you fix a trouble with stacks? I saved like 600+ fur pelts on my bank and after i loadb the code IT WON'T LOAD, it doesn't give an error MSG and i find it really frustrating. IDK if that was the problem, what i got was:

-360+ spider eggs.
    -Red amulet of the one.
    -Water elemental soul(Lazar was its name?).
    -320+ Iron Ore.
    -40+ Groupers.
    -52 Diamonds.
    -66 Chronomites.
    -42 Coals.
    -600+ fur pelts.
    -325+ Amanita Brennellia.
    -70+ Gold Ore.
    -3/4 Artifact Piece.

ID: GravelordNito.
    Class: Necromancer
    Code: -loadb X1GQ-XY6C-E0QN-P9QP-6I9R-BYRC-SKRW-XHYA-H7FC-HVEL-R0G5-NTFQ-30E6-GP4D-H8LR-6E5E-HHI4

If you could fix this error, i would be so happy, so i won't lose all the mats i farmed for 2 days again :goblin_cry::goblin_cry::goblin_cry:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2014
  20. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Does the code fit into chat fully? With long user names and long messages you can get characters being lost so it becomes impossible to enter the entire code.