• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Ui Question's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Warcraft Moderator
Level 64
1) If handled correctly and under the right circumstances they shouldn't desync.
2) Frames are visible to everyone by default. The trick is to make them invisible (hide them) and use GetLocalPlayer() to reveal them to specific players.
3) Desyncs are the only problem that really matters.
4) Yes.

Edit: I should mention that there may be issues that I'm personally unaware of, so take that for what it is. That being said, I've been using UI since it was first released without any serious issues.

Last edited:
Level 12
1) If handled correctly and under the right circumstances they shouldn't desync.
2) Frames are visible to everyone by default. The trick is to make them invisible (hide them) and use GetLocalPlayer() to reveal them to specific players.
3) Desyncs are the only problem that really matters.
4) Yes.

thx Uncle for the quick Anwser... so I will try to do my own Ui
With my Basic Knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.