• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Conversion Patch 1.28.5 - Patch 1.36

Level 9
Hi guys, i've been out for the last 2 years of wc3, i was developing a map called Trinity Orpg Revamped, which was a continued version of Trinity Orpg 1.4, i was editing it using sharpcraft WE editor on patch 1.28.5, and now when i came back, i got on reforged and i wanted to convert it to patch 1.36.
But for some reason, the map doesn't open, doesn't give an error either, it's just loading forever...What can i do about it to be able to open the map ?
Thanks!

Later edit:
After using Pre-Reforged Editor Unlocker, now i get an error like it is protected..

Later later edit:
I've managed to dig real hard and find my first edited version, i could open that, it was before i started to use sharpcraft, my question now is, what tool can i use the text shows like vjass instead of blank text doc, I've been looking for some tools for reforged in here like sharpcraft but nothing came around, the closest I've found is "better trigger" but it takes the triggers outside the map and i can edit them only there, i would like to do so in the map so i can quick test run.
Instead of showing me the variables with colors, globals etc, like it did in sharpcraft and it's in better triggers.
1702407095636.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-10 224444.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-10 224444.png
    6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: