• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Concept-Art Contest #4 - EVOLUTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Will do if i really can't find a scanner, thanks

Else you can try some public service places - Like the library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway - My idea for this contest... Assuming I get enough time to finish it.

131841-albums1364-picture20701.jpg

Btw: Don't mind the troll in the background, that was just me playing around with the blur.:wink:

Level 6
Else you can try some public service places - Like the library.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway - My idea for this contest... Assuming I get enough time to finish it.

131841-albums1364-picture20701.jpg

Btw: Don't mind the troll in the background, that was just me playing around with the blur.:wink:

-yes, my friend have scanner! will post WIP tomorrow:razz:
-i not see the troll..

Well your second pic looks like one of the many fox like characters off of that old anime show, (excuse me if I mangle it but yeah, these Japanese names are near impossible to spell right) YuYuHakachu or something like that.

The first one looks like the random puff ball thing from that old Gundum show thing ( I think it was Gundum SD or something)

Level 14
Well your second pic looks like one of the many fox like characters off of that old anime show, (excuse me if I mangle it but yeah, these Japanese names are near impossible to spell right) YuYuHakachu or something like that.

The first one looks like the random puff ball thing from that old Gundum show thing ( I think it was Gundum SD or something)

You were so close; the two pics are from YuYuHakusho :p

Level 2
Yeah, here's a W.I.P of the first stage of my creature. And NO! It's not a dwarf! It's called a Cacophoniac, a type of demon, and it attacks by using it's high pitched screaming that echoes through its helmet, making it like a mega-phone, as well as using its club as a drumstick to smash its own shield like a cymbal and all in all, making an unbearable racket that either disorientates or distracts its enemies so it can go in for the attack. It rarely uses it's club directly to attack, usually only to finish off an opponent that is disorientated. Extremely dangerous in numbers since they can make even the bravest of warriors go insane or deaf with mass noise and hysteria. Reaches maturity and evolves into it's next stage once it's voice gets more powerful and cracks, turning it into a Doom-Growler. Any suggestions/feedback?

Attachments

• W2.png
    W2.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 152
There needs to be better moderation, so many threads have posts that have nothing to do with it Dx

I wish I could be a mod...

i'd love to mark the irony of this post, but that would be controversial,

I've got some great ideas for my second evolution
but i want to see someone elses
Face W.I.P..jpg
my alien's face will look sort of something like that
with red skin colorish kind of oozy but solid

Level 35
I'd love to mark the irony of this post, but that would be controversial

Allow me then :wink:

There needs to be better moderation, so many threads have posts that have nothing to do with it Dx

I wish I could be a mod...

Your post is the one that would be moderated out (read deleted) by a mod, as it is completely unrelated to tread and contains what have been mentioned several times not to write - A request to be a mod.... :con:
And if your going for a mod position thats clearly not the right way to do it. :cute:

I've got some great ideas for my second evolution
but i want to see someone else's

my alien's face will look sort of something like that
with red skin coloring kind of oozy, but solid

Hmmm - Is all the things on the face eyes or is it one eye with some skin decorations?

Level 9
K heres my final one ^_^ you guys will have to tell me which one looks better

Attachments

• WIP1.png
    WIP1.png
    100 KB · Views: 117
  • WIP2.png
    WIP2.png
    112.9 KB · Views: 727
Level 2
Here's WIP 2 for the first stage of my creature. Oh god... it's taking sooo long, I may not be able to make it for the deadline. I'm taking so damn long because I'm doing this with a mouse... will continue shading/colouring tomorrow. Any feedback?

P.S the "shield" is actually going to be a cymbal, while the "club" is a drumstick, more on that later.

Attachments

• contest1.png
    contest1.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 102

Icoria

I

Icoria

you know what, i might just join this, if i did my entry will be a wolf. baby/cub/adult

but i'm not sure yet, does it have to be a self-created creature? if so, no because i wanted to model a wolf :)

I'm in this contest to, but I love wolves and I can't wait to see your entry :D!

Btw I know its a double post, but I tried to delete the one before it and it just said "Invalid post specified, please contact an administrator..."

Status
Not open for further replies.