• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Communal "I'm Back - Let's Catch Up" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
This forum has been around since the early 2000s and it's actually AMAZING that it's still standing, kicking, and has a community. Many of us still tinker with Warcraft 3, some of us don't, but we all know that this was a sort of home that we can share in one way or another. And boy are there so many memories floating around here.

I thought it'd be cool just to have casual conversations to catch up for people who aren't super active but are checking in. I better see OGs that haven't been on in months or years use this thread. Oh and, also to also say hi to the still regulars - you guys rock and keep on modding.

So... WHAT'S UP!? I hope everyone is doing okay!

I'm okay except that my state has been burning and the sky turned orange! Don't ask me for my promised projects years later, because they're still coming soonTM, obviously <3

Level 12
I actually put all this quarantine time to good use and self improvement by memorizing the entire something else section, especially daily wisdom. Only after reading it 5 times did I realize what a power move deepstrasz is doing by unloading the whole AZQuotes website to the thread, 3 quotes at a time. I can only hope what follows is the whole bee move script, one line per post.

Level 19
This... is getting boring.

I don't know... I kind of want hive to change.

It has been the same for decades now even though warcraft itself has changed.

Maybe I'm just a deputy downer, I don't know

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
aAHJAxMamC.png

Status
Not open for further replies.