• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Members!/Introduction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Hey melee communty. I'm SCN and if you see me around, I'm probably in various forum, or reviewing maps. Half of my reviews would be in melee maps. I only hasve one 1v1 melee map available, but I have learned much more since that uploaded map months ago.

Now, me and Ken-E have teamed up and want to share as much members as possible from Melee Nation to Strategy and Risk Players. Our group focuses on any other RTS map or game that is not melee. Such as Risk, Azeroth Wars, Battle for Middle Earth, Footman Frenzy, and a ton of more RTS maps.

Level 22
Hail friends! I come from SCN's RTS group, I wish to thank Ken-E for allowing me to join. Let us face the battles ahead as brothers and sisters-in-arms!

Level 5
nambo-desu. Please ignore me since i don't have much of a presence.
I'd be happy if you check out my current project ^^

sup, im the one guy that likes halo. i also like melee and altered melee a lot; imo it takes a lot more skill to create, balance, and polish a melee map than to create a few heroes for an rpg/aos. im a jack of all trades; i code, model, skin, terrain, and make ideas (the tradeoff is that im not particularly good at any one of them). i occasionally help people as well if i see potential in their projects.

im open to giving feedback on mods, consider requests, and like playing ladder. dont be afraid to ask me about any of the above three, but know i also have a habit of being inactive, lazy, and uncommitted to projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.