• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Hola folks, and greetings from 2017! I see that nobody has started a thread yet (disappointing!) so I'ma go ahead and do it for us.

This is England calling, happy new year to you all. May everyone have a fulfilling, fun, and eventful trip around the sun in 2017.

What have you all been doing to celebrate?

Ash

Ash

Level 22
What has Hive's Psychologist been doing?
I spent New Year with the family, nothing big or out of the ordinary, but special. I've took far too much time off work recently, which will probably bite me in the ass, but that's all in the past now. :)
Well I guess I'm just getting old
Ain't we all!
Happy New Years from Illinois!

I'm just taking an all nighter to work on maps and enjoy bliss...
Nice! Listen to some real chillout music, too, like Poreclain by Moby. ^^

Level 3
Listen to some real chillout music, too, like Poreclain by Moby. ^^

I've always watched Legend of Sark. No matter how many times I watch Sark, it never fails to make me laugh.

My chillout music playlist is somewhat lacking however, any other suggestions?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
I see that nobody has started a thread yet (disappointing!) so I'ma go ahead and do it for us.
Because there was a special need just for this instead of posting here:
Happy Holidays and 2016 Highlights
Season Greetings Hive!

Not in the mood for happiness since the world we live in is so pretty fucked up, no not on drugs, but on currency and territory dominance.
All I've seen these past "few" years was Earth's humanity management growing to a cancerous state. Sure, many individuals in their lovely bubble countries can still be happy.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
My chillout music playlist is somewhat lacking however, any other suggestions?
Many! If you have spotify, I can link you to my account. If not, I can shoot you a few artists. Definitely, check out Tycho.

I'm on my mobile at the moment, so remind me later on ^_^
Because there was a special need just for this instead of posting here:
Happy Holidays and 2016 Highlights
Season Greetings Hive!

Not in the mood for happiness since the world we live in is so pretty fucked up, no not on drugs, but on currency and territory dominance.
All I've seen these past "few" years was Earth's humanity management growing to a cancerous state. Sure, many individuals in their lovely bubble countries can still be happy.
Sure there is, happy new year!

Seriously, though, sorry to hear you're feeling pretty bummed out, and I hope you're feeling a little better soon.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Hoping for a good year! Rarara:

Last edited by a moderator:

pyf

pyf

Level 32
All I've seen these past "few" years was Earth's humanity management growing to a cancerous state. [...]

Bye bye 2016
Welcome 2017(?)

15534891_1349786421760613_5332880425507356672_n.jpg

Level 25
Celebrated with friends, drank various liquids and then ended the night with swimming in the nearby indoors pool of a elderly care center.
Was a good night. Then today my train arrived 5 minutes early to the station in Gothenborg. For SJ, that's a bloody good achievement!

But all in all, 2017 might be a good year.

Roland

R

Roland

I celebrated my new year because It's the anniversary that I became a Pirate. (Amputee) I was gonna plan about loosing my right leg, but due to Dut-Fuckterte's Stupid law, I can't make good Homemade firecrackers. Fuck. Anyway, Happy Turkey Club attack.

Level 22
I celebrated my new year because It's the anniversary that I became a Pirate. (Amputee) I was gonna plan about loosing my right leg, but due to Dut-Fuckterte's Stupid law, I can't make good Homemade firecrackers. Fuck. Anyway, Happy Turkey Club attack.

Sweet Potatoes baby. Sweet. Potatoes.

My new year wasn't so great, a lot of neighbors singing karaoke because of the ban... then it started raining... and was followed by an awesome thunderbolt! Didn't scare them though, they kept singing till yesterday haha XD.

Happy new year bros and sisters.

Press any key to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.