• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !! (2005 year) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Happy new year and greetings from Sweden! :D

Let's all try to make this new year something extraordinary. In every way you can, live for the day, tell people your feelings about them, forgive people.. And admit you have done some things wrong to others if you have. Be gentle, be there for your friends when they need you.. and remember to be there for people before they die. You will regret it for the rest of your life otherwise.
Be yourself and smile at yourself for surviving another year. Happy new year, everyone.

Level 16
GreyArchon's kind of New Year's greeting
newyear0tn.gif

Level 7
a'ight! 5 hours into the new year! I am both totally stoned, and insanely tired, but this shall not keep me from greeting you all with a pleasant HAPPY NEW YEAR (you are never gonna believe how many times I had to correct myself in this and the prev. txt! :shock: )

@Tari - I agree 8) oh gosh - do I ever visit sweden, I will be hunting you, either for a fight or simply to sweettalk you ;)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.