• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Comics! Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey why not a comic contest? like each player can only do between 4 and 10 drawings and the funniest win.. (its just a simple idea) but i think its a nice one cause... you dont need to be good at something! everybody can make something funny even if they are not really good in drawing!:thumbs_up:

Level 35
Old style D:

but...but!...its not my style D:

I say, go with THW theme, any style you wish, as long as it is hand drawn. Its simple, concise, and efficient. Vague enough to be creative, and solid enough that it isn't the Elemental contest.

you meen like Mickey Mouse with the BIG ugly black eyes.. and stuff?

250px-Steamboat-willie.jpg

I'm thinking of drawing in a similar style.
When I was a little brat, I was kinda scared of these type of cartoons. But later I find them fascinating and more funnier than newer disney cartoons.

Old style D:
Old school > New school

I say, go with THW theme, any style you wish, as long as it is hand drawn. Its simple, concise, and efficient. Vague enough to be creative, and solid enough that it isn't the Elemental contest.

Fair enough. I'll change my vote to this quote.
We can't force people to do one certain style.

Status
Not open for further replies.