• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Cohadar's Jasshelper crash with JNGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm using Jass Newgen Pack with Cohadar's Jasshelper.

Upon saving the map, I get the following error:

image.png

Both JNGP and Jasshelper are latest version.

I think this is a bug with the jasshelper. Are there any ways of fixing it?

I'm using too many new syntatic sugars provided by Cohadar's Jasshelper so going back to Vexorian's version is not an option atm unfortunately.

Any ideas?

Level 3
Make sure your map is not open in any other program (including WC3).

also try using vexorians jasshelper

Made sure that map weren't open, restarted computer and tried it again. Same issue. Other maps save fine, just not this particular one I'm trying to save.

As I've mentioned above, I'm already using too many syntax provided by CJass, so I'd really really like to not go back to vexorian's jasshelper if I could. That would take me days to fix it. Is there no way to fix this issue?

Level 3
It's possible, unless some syntax are used afair.

VJass mostly supports CJass, though I doubt it.

What? I'm saying that the map cannot be saved using CJass due to the above crash. If I were to save it in VJass, I would've just used VJass to begin with. Thus, my point being CJass should just be removed from JNGP.

But whatever, I guess I have no choice but to rollback to VJass

Status
Not open for further replies.