• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can't get JNGP to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I reinstalled jngp and everytime I save my map, the editor crashes.
thismap --> backups\2.w3x
Loading (sfmpq.dll): OK
Extracting (war3map.j): OK
PREPROCESSING
Loading (jasshelper\common.j): OK
Loading (jasshelper\blizzard.j): OK
Importing: OK
Textmacros: OK
Zinc: OK
Libraries & Scopes:
JASS Exception, please wait...

I tried this version of jasshelper copying over the following files to the folder jasshelper:
clijasshelper
jasshelper
jasshelper.conf

Help?

If you are using v5e, then go to the toolbar and click "JassHelper -> Enable Vexorian's JassHelper" (rather than Cohadar's). Try saving your map with that instead.

Otherwise, do any other errors pop up? Does it say what the "JASS Exception" is? It may have found a syntax error but iirc jasshelper may crash with long codes. You might want to try opening it in regular WE and saving it that way if you aren't using vJASS.

Level 3
I'm still trying to find a way to reset the settings for the JNPG because even if you delete it, uninstall w3 and re-extract JNPG it still keeps your old settings.
Maybe that would help Pinzu aswell, so if anyone knows please help.

If you really want the settings to reset I'm pretty sure that deleting the windows temp folder should do the trick.
http://pcsupport.about.com/od/maintenance/ht/manualtempxp.htm

However, this will delete a couple of other things (iirc it will also delete some internet cookies and other junk). You might want to download the tool Unlocker in case some of them say "This file is currently being used" (or some error along those lines).

GL.

Level 15
Okey, I downloaded 5e and cant run we.exe because there seem to be alot missing from the bin folder? Is it all right to move everything from 5d to 5e and just cross my fingers? :>

In the 5d editor there is no "JassHelper -> Enable Vexorian's JassHelper" option for this??

attachment.php
¨
attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.