• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] JNGP only working with certain maps

Level 17
Hello folks,

I have 1.26a Warcraft + JNGP207 set up on my PC and it works fine.
I copied my whole directory to another computer and certain features only work on a few maps. There are no apparent commonalities between these maps, but JNGP is consistent: if it works with a melee map Booty Bay once, it will always work with it, if it doesn't, it won't ever.

These features include the jass code checking upon save, backuping upon save, edit tileset button, object merger button, etc. If I click on Edit Tileset, for example, just nothing happens. No error message, just nothing.

When I start the Editor it welcomes me with a game.dll not found error, but I have the same error on both computers, and from my main PC JNGP works fine.
I only have Windows AV and FW installed. Tried adding everything to exceptions, turning them off.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling War3.
Tried deleting the registry entries.
Tried 6 different versions of JNGP (even the recent Russian ones, lmao).
Tried compatibility modes.
Run as administrator.
And so on.
The log files inside the JNGP folder do not reflect any errors.

I'm out of ideas. Why does JNGP work on some maps, and not others? (I checked for custom code, file name, file extension, and I can not find any commonalities)
Any suggestions?