• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

About the jngp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am the person who uses the World Editor.......but really wants to use the JNGP.....i already installed the JNGP...i want to learn JASS...but each time i open the JNGP and open my map that is made using World Editor...questions come into my mind...

IS THE MAP USING WORLD EDITOR IF IT IS OPEN USING JNGP WILL CAUSE IT TO CRASH IN THE GAME?

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE TRIGGERS WHEN I STARTED TO USE THE JNGP..DOES IT STILL WORKS?...Because as you can see JNGP...hack the warcraft....so does it also affects triggers that made using the normal warcraft?....

FROM NOW AND THEN I STILL AFRAID OF USING JASS ON JNGP Because many ERRORS are found even though the trigger is already in jass and made by the others and just imported it....

IS THE WORLD EDITOR GUI is the same as JNGP GUI?....Is there any complications if you started a map using World Editor and continue it using JNGP?

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF ALL

IS JNGP SAFE?....WHEN YOU USE IT TO CONTINUE ON WORKING THE MAP EVEN YOU MADE IT FIRST USING THE WORLD EDITOR?..

Pls....i need answers...

Level 28
Because as you can see JNGP...hack the warcraft....so does it also affects triggers that made using the normal warcraft?....
JNGP does not change anything to Warcraft: all functions that JNGP has are 'available' in the regular editor.
If it did change anything to Warcraft, then people without JNGP wouldn't be able to play those maps (because they don't have those new files).

When you load a map made with the standard editor, JNGP will say something like "Warning: this map was saved with a more recent version of the editor". You can just ignore that message, JNGP fully supports the new version.

FROM NOW AND THEN I STILL AFRAID OF USING JASS ON JNGP Because many ERRORS are found even though the trigger is already in jass and made by the others and just imported it....
That's because you didn't import it correctly then :D.
JNGP does tell you what the errors are and where to find them, so you should be able to fix them (if you took the time to read those error messages).

Status
Not open for further replies.