• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug Jngp helper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, I have a problem when using JNGP which is I can't use JNGP helper; it tells me errors from one other map I used to look at with JNGP (and even so, it's only one or two triggers), when i intentionally make a syntax error it doesn't detect any error from my actual map but the other one.
I tried download JNPG again and make a new map and use Jass Helper but it still didn't worked. The problem is not that I can't use Jass helper but since i write Vjass it doesn't translate to Jass and i can't launch my map ><
Here I gave a screenshot of the errors while as you can see, I have only one short trigger. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Bug.png
    Bug.png
    467.5 KB · Views: 201
Level 3
the language isn't important.

i just wanted show you all bugs for just a little trigger without bug with another jngp.

the map is here.
if you dl it, you will see that on the screen, they show a code which wasn't on the map !!

Attachments

• Projet Raw.w3x
    303.4 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.