• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

{CLOSED} Change-Log: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
<Berzerk mode activated>
For Richard the Lord of the Thirteen hells, Chief Warlock of the brothers of Darkness, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead and Lord of Dance's sake! There are no existing words in our limited vocabulary that can explain exactly how many times it has been said that THERE IS NO BETA RELEASE DATE!
<Berzerk mode deactivated>

Couldn't someone make a sticky thread called "There is no new open BETA and no specific date as to when it will be released"?

Oh, and have a nice day.

Level 5
<Berzerk mode activat->
<Failed to initialize Berzerk mode due to lack of selfcontrol>
<Initializing self-destruct>

Anyway, if you guys are so keen (certain people have been waiting for years for a BETA) to test the next BETA I recommend you to go to their website:
Wc3 : WoW | A modification for 'Warcraft III:The Frozen Throne'

But don't get your hopes up too much. They don't need new BETA testers for the moment. And they don't just accept random people as testers anyway.

Level 5
If we dont stop ask for a beta Craka is going to kill us :S

Ermmh, read the other posts, THERE IS NO DATE FOR A BETA .. yet..

Well FINALLY someone who has understood.
And is it really that hard to do some good old searching before you spit out "where is the demo"? Search engines exists for a reason.

Level 5
I just found a damned-pissing_off bug : I always get stuck by the party members in some locations xP

That's not a bug. That's just a thing that is bound to happen with the "party-system".
Seriously though, they know about it and they will probably fix that in later versions. But there is actually a way of making the party members move away. Can't remember how though...

Level 5
no...not "S"...
I still can't make them keep a decend distance...
So far i didn't find any other bugs...Most, i've played with the Night Elves...

Now I remember! "S" is the key to victory! No but seroiusly. I think S is just the thing. Just look in the direction you want them to run and then press (well more like SPAM) S and they will run there.

Level 4
Wow:Wotlk: Ability question.

I love WoW WotLK.
I like Warcraft III TheFrozenThrone.
I think i'll like this one!
About the abilities, how do you make the abilitie buttoms? do you place them in the normal ability window and then make buttoms to other windows or will you try making another system of ability buttoms?:csmile:

Level 5
The awesomeness of the next demo can't be described with our limited vocabulary. In fact there's nothing in this dimension that can describe it. That's the conclusion I've come to after reading the change-log and such.

Level 5
The question is: Where? In valley of trials? Holy cow.

And I know this isn't the right place to ask this but:
Wont there be big issues with UC once you implement it? I mean, with all those different floors and ramps and whatever. And wont the camera be totally screwed up in there too?

Level 17

Wont there be big issues with UC once you implement it? I mean, with all those different floors and ramps and whatever. And wont the camera be totally screwed up in there too?

It wont get screwed up whit an tottaly awesome team working on it =D

Actually, it's quite simple to do.

Level 5
You mean that you know of a way to make several floors? Otherwise UC will be quite strange.
I've seen such things in other maps (TCX) but I thought it was something extremely complex.

Level 2
Wow...in the 3 week absence I failed to check the changelog, the improvements have became too numurous for me to bother counting. If anyone brings this project into a halt, I'm pretty sure the community will personally murder every single one of them. (Not a threat)

P.S:<Asks DrunkenPanda if he finished the time machine and if I could have it>

Level 17
He just saw no links.

Peer, peer, at the official site I think that there's still the first ever beta of the map, but it's kinda... duh, cool, but not the thing you expect. ;) Better wait for the beta!

The first beta is not the same creator and it almost not related in any way at all. It was even made befor WoW was released. So if people want to try THIS campaign, they have to wait :p

Level 18
in HERO RPG, the author ( [|arkone ) made a very cool effect, where it seems like your on a different floor, but it wasn't seamless, there had to be a short fade in fade out trigger where you were delayed for a second.

But ya, Undercity would be wierd if it were different floors. IT seems like they are gonna have to make it just a one florred city... i wonder what they aRE doing ..

Level 8
I want to play the game now!! :D
I want to play this more than real WoW (I can play but i don´t want)
I want to play this! :eekani:

Status
Not open for further replies.