• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Citadel of Time: Scourge Invasion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
CITADEL OF TIME - SCOURGE INVASION

Storyline
You have found a citadel in the forrest of Ashenvale and when you arive it seems to be guarded.
As soon as you arive at the garden of the citadel you go through a portal back into the past where you kill Arthas and change the future.

This map is a basic dungeon with bosses,tactics and teamwork.
It is like a world of warcraft dungeon but now in wc3!
Every player is a different type,there is the Warrior, Paladin, Shaman and the Warlock.
These types have a different play style and tactics.

4 players suggested.
You can turn unit shared contol by clicking the scenario button in the menu and then select force properties in the WC3 map editor if you want to play it solo.

UPDATES V1.1

-Map and file size are reduced.
-Pointless doodads are removed.
-Portals that are not in use are now behind a wall so you can't mistake.
-Goblin camp is removed.
-Startingpoints for players is now fixed.

please leave a comment if you find any bug or glitch.

Keywords:
citadel of time scourge invasion arthas undead dungeon tactics
Contents

Citadel of Time: Scourge Invasion (Map)

Reviews
A few months later... ap0: Rejected 19:03, 19th Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Add a type, improve description.

M

A few months later...
ap0: Rejected

19:03, 19th Apr 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Add a type, improve description.

Level 16
This map is really good ( At least in my opinion ) It deserves 4/5

I see you like to put ''in my opinion'' in every comment, lemme tell u something, if you post a comment, therefore we know/we can guess that that comment expresses your personal opinion, so u shouldn't rly put that everywhere..

On-topic:
gonna dl, and review tomorrow.

Level 4
- Life indicator floating text
- Decent array of hero types
- Bosses were quite challenging
- Mountain King has Taunt -- tanks should always have this
- Holy light heals self

- Heroes are pre-selected with no indication of which you're getting ahead of time
- First skill is pre-selected when other skills could be more useful at the beginning
- Some custom skills, like "Judgment", lacked a good description of what you're learning and then shows up with Chain Lightning's description once you learn it
- No cinematics
- No real quests
- No custom items
- Hardly any custom spells
- No triggered spells
- Heroes aren't very unique
- Too much hack 'n' slash
- Some Paladin creeps used an annoyingly long divine shield
- Creeps didn't get progressively stronger; they were just spammed more
- Creeps were too much based on regular Warcraft units
- There were about 20 Kel'Thuzad ghosts...
- Lack of story, even towards the end of the game when I expected at least SOMETHING explaining what was going on
- Lousy ending -- instant victory for killing a randomly unexplained Crypt Lord

I'm a fan of classic linear style Warcraft RPGs, but this one had nothing special to make it unique or interesting. Nothing was horribly bad or glitchy about it, but it was boring to say the least. I give it a 2/5.

Level 2
thanks for the comments

And for coffeeholic:
I really appreciate you comment about what is good and bad, and in the following month i will try to change few things.
I'm also working on my own game so i don't have much time for this.

thanks anyway :)

Level 22
Information:
The Bad points outrun the Good Points, and your description breaks the rules.

As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.