• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Cinematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm making a Cinematic, and what I need to happen is the camera to follow a specific unit and have that specific unit move to a region. I do that, and as I'm testing I have the action "Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode Off for (All players)" so when it gets done testing I can close out quick.

What I have is:

Camera - Lock camera target for Player 1 (Red) to Jared Smith (Male 2) 0005 <gen>, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using Default rotation
Unit - Order Jared Smith (Male 2) 0005 <gen> to Move To (Center of Region 000 <gen>)
Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode Off for (All players)

But, I need to wait a number of seconds after Jared starts moving to the region otherwise right as Cinematic mode will turn off right when Jared starts moving. Can someone tell me what triggers I need to use to fix this?

Level 17
Just liek the guy above me said, the wait action.
  • Wait Action
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
You can find it under general, you can also scroll a bit down when at all. (It's near the top of the list.)

P.S. you may want to use trigger tags in the future. [ trigger ] *trigger* [ /trigger] without the spaces bewteen the brackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.