• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Christmas is Close What are you hoping for Christmas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Yes, yes, we'd all like to see Mrs. Santa strip teases from beautiful women. But this thread is for keeping things within the realms of reality.

Oh god thanks for putting a image of a old lady striping in my head.....

I want some new warhammer 40k figures because my tyranid army is still under 1500 points and I get ownzored. But I'll probably just go by my self another battleforce. xP

Level 34
Yes, yes, we'd all like to see Mrs. Santa strip teases from beautiful women. But this thread is for keeping things within the realms of reality.
It's reality, his GF told me she would.

I'd really like some Warren Miller DVD's/Merchandise.
No doubt. I wonder if my friend got anything besides Shaun White Snowboarding from the Warren Film he went to.

Level 9
It's reality, his GF told me she would.
YAY! Well, I've got what I wanted... just gotta wait for valentines when she dresses a kinky nurse now :D

Level 34
i want a custom built comp for christmas:

Video:BFG 280 OCX
Mobo:EVGA 780i
Ram:pNY 2GB DDR2 800 x4
PSU:BFG ES-800
CPU:Intel E8600
Case:NZXT Nemesis Elite
Screen:Sceptre x22HG-Naga 22":grin:
If you get that.... wow.... I wish my family was rich enough to give presents like that.

Level 10
My list (dunno if I'll get everything, probably not but one can hope):

Left 4 Dead
Wrath of the Lich King
The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
No More Heroes
Super Mario Galaxy
Mythbusters DVD
Warhammer 40k 5th edition rulebook
and, of course, money

I also want an Xbox 360, but while my father is okay with me playing games like Fallout 3 and Dawn of War on the PC he seems to think that me getting a 360 will turn me into a psychotic axe murderer or something.

Level 34
I also want an Xbox 360, but while my father is okay with me playing games like Fallout 3 and Dawn of War on the PC he seems to think that me getting a 360 will turn me into a psychotic axe murderer or something.

Your dad watches youtube vids of Haloers on 'da 360, so true. But he probally thinks you can get Manhunt (2) for the 360.

On-Topic again: I also recieved Fallout 3 and SW: The Force Unleashed :D

Level 17
Your dad watches youtube vids of Haloers on 'da 360, so true. But he probally thinks you can get Manhunt (2) for the 360.

On-Topic again: I also recieved Fallout 3 and SW: The Force Unleashed :D

It's not X-mas yet! o_O You cheated =O

Some School Lesson by Me:
Haha, btw for the guy that made this thread, X-mas (Christmass)is a celebration of some guy names Jesus being born, so any country that has Christians would celebrate it at least a bit.

Just like easter was for the resurrection of Jesus, most of our celebrations are based on that guy. I bet you didn't knew that.

*Now you know and bow for me, well at least you know.*

Level 34
I repeat again!

In the Netherlands the character of Santa Claus, as known in the United States (with his white beard, red and white outfit, etc.), is entirely distinct from Sinterklaas, known instead as de Kerstman (trans. the Christmasman). Although Sinterklaas is the predominant gift-giver in the Netherlands in December (36% of the population only give presents on Sinterklaas day), Christmas is used by another fifth of the Dutch population to give presents (21% give presents on Christmas only). Some 26% of the Dutch population give presents on both days.

(...)

In the British colonies of North America and later the United States, British and Dutch versions of the gift-giver merged further. For example, in Washington Irving's History of New York, (1809), Sinterklaas was Americanized into "Santa Claus" but lost his bishop's apparel, and was at first pictured as a thick-bellied Dutch sailor with a pipe in a green winter coat. Irving's book was a lampoon of the Dutch culture of New York, and much of this portrait is his joking invention.

I would like to have a PS3, so do my brothers and sisters too.

My 'Christwas' was few days ago =D

Level 3
ohh i was some psp games and computer games from my mom and cause my dad is getting me a computer also anyone here play guild wars its really fun its just like wow but no monthly cost you just buy game download and play online for free

I don't ask for specific present.I let people who want to offer me something choosing what gift they want to offer me.
It's usualy money inside an envolope, books, comics, watch or chain (and strange box with pretty ribbon and knot).
I'm a gamer but I tell people to don't offer me video games because I prefer to buy it myself.
And of course money from my grandma.
The worst gift I ever had was a razor...
My mother offered me because I was a teenager and had some mustache duvet to shave...

Oh and btw Santa Claus is a lie!
Merry christmas guys!

Level 17
I don't ask for specific present.I let people who want to offer me something choosing what gift they want to offer me.
It's usualy money inside an envolope, books, comics, watch or chain (and strange box with pretty ribbon and knot).
I'm a gamer but I tell people to don't offer me video games because I prefer to buy it myself.
And of course money from my grandma.
The worst gift I ever had was a razor...
My mother offered me because I was a teenager and had some mustache duvet to shave...

Oh and btw Santa Claus is a lie!
Merry christmas guys!

NO! You are! He does exists... :cry:

Level 12
Pfft, everyone lies about everything, especially those shady people at NORAD. Santa is a lie, especially since according to calculations he has to move so fast he causes a sonic boom so big it breaks every window in the world and wakes up every kid in the world, every Christmas Eve.

Forgot where I got that from... In any case its the penguins that we should worry about... *Loads gun*

- Infinite

Level 5
I wish a dildo.

... Nah!

You kinda kinky? :cool:

I wish a computer!, a computer i can move easily and play the comming Diablo III smoothly.

and I also wish 3 pairs of cool jeans, lots of t-shirts.
I also wish my own weight belt for the gym!, and 350$ would be nice.
and last i would like a new tank top for the gym, a nice hanging tank top which makes me almost look topless at the gym! :grin:

I know i wont get any of these expet maybe 2 t-shirts.
Meeerrry X-mas! :wgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.