• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Child Corpse Sitting by chilla_killa

This is a Sitting Corps of the Villager Kid, similar to the Villager Corpse, that already exists.
I made this model for a request by Ascartes.

It uses only ingame textures and is very small in file size.

Please give me Credits if you use it in your map/campaign.

chilla_killa

Keywords:
corps, dead, kid, child, sitting, death, killed, blood, bloody, doodad, undead
Contents

Child Corpse Sitting by chilla_killa (Model)

Reviews
11:53, 10th Jun 2010 DonDustin: simple but it could be useful

M

11:53, 10th Jun 2010
DonDustin: simple but it could be useful

Level 15
good thing (or bad thing - depends on pov) - is that it's just a doodad... it could've been much worse (or better) if it was animated... just imagine, an army of headless child zombies...

Level 14
It's not Super usefull, and you really just cut the head off the model
and made some blood..
I think it's an okay idéa but nothing special. It would be cool if you could, i dunno.. change the clothes of the kid and maybe do a new model with the head of the villager kid.. that would be cool!

Gives you an 3/5 from me.

Level 22
That's quite disturbing.
Referring to Tleno's post: Can I request a nude jaina? xD...

It's not very useful as already stated, but I guess it's an alright model... Whoever requested this must not have been satisfied with adult decay lol.

Level 28
It's not very useful as already stated, but I guess it's an alright model... Whoever requested this must not have been satisfied with adult decay lol.

I don't get how this is Not usefull. It's perfect for areas that show signs of invasion, massacre or any other kind of brutal slaughter. Sure there is already a sitting corpse and an impaled one in Wc3, but for environments of previous mass murder it will be repettitive to use the same corpses all along, making this perfect for variation.
Also for campaigns, cinematics or other story lines this will be a great way to show the level of brutality behind those responsable for the murder.

Level 13
I... I killed them.. I killed them all....They're dead.
Every single one of them... and not just the men...but the women and the CHILDREN too! they're like animals..and I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them!!

name that quote ?
xD

Last edited:
Level 28
I... I killed them.. I killed them all....They're dead.
Every single one of them... and not just the men...but the women and the children too! they're like animals..and I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them!!

name that quote ?
xD

Anakin Skywalker in conversation with Senator Padmé on Tatoine. Starwars episode 2!

who needs a zombie army of headless children when u can add this model to the chest of the child model and get an army of child zombie headless human centipeids... >.>

<.< ... was my idea.

>.>

a decent model, id giv it a 6/10, its amusing, and good if you want to set a scary, bad emotion in ur map, like a map that involves something to do with a city (midevil, modern warfare, ect) disintegrating, eny zombie Apocalypse map would love these just proped up every were, mix this with that other proped up corpse model doodad and u could have intire familys killed, get doodad female woman and order them via trigger to play death animation, mix that with this and u have intire towns devestated by the zombie apocalypse!

idk i like it, but im uber morbid so.