• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lighter by chilla_killa

Hey Guys,
for my Jungle Discoverer map, I needed the item of a lighter/zippo, so I decided to make my own model.
This is very small in filesizea and uses only ingame textures.

This model contains attachment and item version of the lighter.

I recommend this awesome Icon by AlienArsonist:
Lighter Icon by AlienArsonist

Please give me credits if you use these models in your map/campaign.
Of course give AlienArsonist credits for his Icon, too.

Have fun!

chilla_killa

Keywords:
lighter, zippo, fire, modern, attachment, survival, wilderness, camping, jungle, discovery
Contents

Lighter by chilla_killa (Model)

Lighter by chilla_killa (Model)

Reviews
11:01, 13th Mar 2010 General Frank: Cool and simple attachment. Approved.

M

11:01, 13th Mar 2010
General Frank:

Cool and simple attachment.
Approved.

Level 13
Too big but it would look worse if it was normal size you know. Otherwise really cool! Make a cigarr too! :D 4/5
Edit: oh and that thing (forgot what it's called) to the right is place wrong. When you open it it doesn't look like that.

Attachments

• lighter.JPG
    lighter.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 204
Level 11
He means that when you look on screenshot, upper left corner should be touching the main body, not the lover one. And I agree.

Nice idea tho. GJ.

Level 11
I was talking about corners of the lid that can be seen on screenshot. Upper left corner should be attached to the main body, not lower left as it is currently.