• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Check it out > Underwater Theme (fish tank)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
untitled740.jpg

i think this looks pretty cool for an underwater map, i was trying some really really old map called submarine wars and it had a blue mask and you couldnt read tooltips on spells or see your cursor giving a command so i used blue fog, i also made everything really big cause everything 10x bigger in the great blue sea :D

Level 8
glad you like it... i could use some of the units and stuff, like submarines and research vessels, you could find some names and pick some models (from this site or wc3 etc) that would best match them and stuff, also some names of weapons im going to base this off tank commanders/battleships[and bship commander] but have it underwater so yeah... and the research vessels will be like the trader , he can research fish and stuff and gather gold from sunkin ships :)

Level 4
Well there already is a underwater terrain at wc3campaign but this still looks great its better than the one who posts that terrain at the art section :)

Level 8
lol, that is exactly what I just did in my Lobster campaign!

now everyone will think that I stole the idea, I swear that I never saw anyone do this before I started...

oh well

Level 5
Omg i think you Should make several diffrent props or whatever the school of fish are, but elivate the height, so it looks like their swiming at diffrent heights in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.