• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Saga of the Fallen Angel!! Check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Me and my buddy Kiago are working on a map called Saga of the Fallen Angel. It's an RPG where you may travel the lands and level up your hero, then, when your hero's level is high enough, you may load your character into a side-map, this side-map will have guild wars and such! When you enter the map, you will be prompted to dialogues for which guild you would like to join in the game, Note:(when you leave the side-map, you're stil not in that guild)

We are also working on many many ailities, see, when you have a hero, it's not just going to have 4 abilities. It's going to have 3 different categories of abilities, for an example, a warrior would look like this.
Brute Abilities
Defense Abilities
Passive Abilities

There will be 50 levels in each of those categories, so level 1 Brute Abilities would look something like this.
[Rank 1] Hammer Fist

Level 2 would look like this
[Rank 1] Hammer Fist
[Rank 1] Earth Slam

And every say 4 levels of the category will boost the rank of your very first abilitity, so it'd look like this.
[Rank 2] Hammer Fist

So this game is gonna have many many abilities!

It will also have a HUGE selection of items, such as choosing from Whacking Stick, to Sepphiros Blade. In the items, it will have requirements, such as a Mage level 24 can't wield a Saber, but a Warrior level 15 can... A previe of GreatAxe would look like this

GreatAxe
[Warriors, Hunters, Rogues]
Requires level 12
Ups attack power by

I have also made it to where when you pick up an item, it will show in your right hand!

I'm still making so you can only carry one item at a time...

Everything's going as scheduled except one HUGE detail that we REALLY need for an RPG!!

We don't have a Save/Load trigger..

I have read Koga73's tutorial about it, I have no clue what he said on that tutorial!!

So if anyone could help us it'd be very appreciative!!

Please PM me if you accept this task of making us that trigger!

If you don't know how to PM, near this post, you'll see Report, and PM, Click on the PM...

Again, if you help us it'd be very appreciative!

Status
Not open for further replies.