• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nameless - One Orc's Saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Greetings members of The Hive Workshop! I am here to showcase my campaign: Nameless - One Orc's Saga. While I have shown this map before, there are a few improvements to the Prologue, and I have some screenshots of Chapter I available.

Nameless - One Orc's Saga (version .02 alpha) is a single-player campaign RPG, similar in style to The Frozen Throne's Orc Campaign. Play as Nameless, an orc who awakes in a dungeon with no knowledge of his past, where he is, or who his captors are.

As of right now, only the first map of this campaign exists, but in the future, additional chapters will be added.

FEATURES
-Guide Nameless through the dungeon
-Utilize unique spells and abilities, all of which are, to some extent, trigger-based - none of them are clones of existing abilities
-Fight dynamic bosses - they don't just sit there and autoattack!
-Join up with another hero along the way

FUTURE CHAPTERS WILL INCLUDE
-Many options for heroes to include in your party; - you will be able to have up to four
-A weapons and armor system
-A developing storyline and engrossing world

The campaign is located here:
Nameless - One Orc's Saga - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

As of right now, the positive comments and support that I have received for this project has been overwhelming, and I hope others will enjoy my work as well.

Here are a few screenshots from Chapter I. There may be an old thread around where I showcased the Prologue - there are screenshots there as well. Overall, the Prologue takes about 40 minutes to complete.

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image9.jpg

Image10.jpg

Image11.jpg

Image12.jpg

Level 7
Hey i played the prolouge and let me say it was GREAT :thumbs_up:
im really looking forward for the next chapter(s)

only "bad" thing i found was that i dont think you should use a letter like Ø because almost no lands uses this xD

Level 7
hey there i am a fan of this campaign, but its been a long time since someone last wrote here, im just wondering how the project is going?

Status
Not open for further replies.