• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ChaosCitadel

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
Animations by donut3.5, mesh and unwrap by me, textures by blizzard, SFX made by WILLTHEALMIGHTY, as well as some mdl changes. Enjoy.

UPDATED!
Now, the light object is fixed, added sound on death, gave different portrait, non looping birth animations.

Keywords:
chaos, demon, citadel, inferno, infernal, main, building
Contents

ChaosCitadel (Model)

Assets
Reviews
[APPROVED] General Frank: - Mesh, Animations and utilisation of textures are very well done. Approved.
Level 3
man wtf i dont seee anithing in this model its like a undead black citadel modified,still i didnt dl it and i think it has good animation and i understand it has bugs so ill test the bugs then ill tell the verdict ( now is sucky,but in a hour it may be awsome )

Level 9
NerdElf said:
man wtf i dont seee anithing in this model its like a undead black citadel modified,still i didnt dl it and i think it has good animation and i understand it has bugs so ill test the bugs then ill tell the verdict ( now is sucky,but in a hour it may be awsome )

HappyTauren said:
???
Could you PLEASE rewrite that in english?

here, I'll transalte. '0MG TH1S M0DEL 1S SO 1337 999999999/5 0MG50R5!!!11!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!eleven!!!!1!!!' nerdelf pretend this is what you said and hope the rest of the hive doesn't see what you really said.
Compare bases.jpg
does that really look the same? if you still think so get your eyes checked... btw HT, WILL, donut great model.

Level 4
Posted by: mnn90

Cool Animation! Can't use it for much :/ but i love it, 5/5 :thumbs_up: "Could be nice with some more :grin:" "May it not be Sciensefiction" :hohum:

Level 5
what required animation names does it use for the differnt forms? ive only figured out 2
EDIT: nvm. ive got the right names. they just only show up ingame

Last edited:
Level 1
One of the greatest models for Buildings,Thank you 9/5
xx
xxx
xxxx
Your Massage is too short...Blah Blah bull*****

Level 1
ehh... not exactly what im looking for i want like a big undead base wich is planted to the ground like a undead bastion or sumtin

Level 1
Omg!

i have like no words to explain this! but omgholysweetuba citadel u got there :D
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
(A.K.A Uber)

Level 1
easily (in my opinion- which isn't much) the best model on this website.
amazing work.
i hope it came out how you wanted it to, either way... it looks amazing.

Level 1
Icon Images

First off! this model kickz #$%!!!!!!

I know this thread is kinda old but...

I want to use this model in a map I'm building. However, I can't seem to find the different icon files. Could you either provide the following icons for the different upgrade stages or tell me how I can create them? sry I'm a noob when it comes to models :( Actually if someone could tell me what software is needed to create models I'd love to give creating my own a shot(preferably the free type)!

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNDemonHall.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNHighDemonHall.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNSupremeDemonHall.blp

I pulled this model from the map PoC_V2_1.24.w3x and was hoping to use it as well as the rest of the models (which I haven't been able to find yet) in a new map. Would post all the missing models here but don't think this is the appropriate place to put them.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated