• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Change Ubersplat data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hello, I want to change the data of FlameStrike1 & FlameStrike2 Ubersplats (because I dont like the green color).

So I figured out that the parameters of these were located into the file "Splats\UberSplatData.slk".

I tried to change the color by editing with notepad (and im almost certain that I did it correctly, since there is a documentation at the beginning of the file).

Then I imported my edited file in my map as "Splats\UberSplatData.slk" to overwrite the blizzard one, but either I did it wrong or it is something impossible to do, since all ubersplats are now hided : (

Any ideas? :/
I know I can use triggers to make a custom one, but I dont feel like making a timer and indexing to change the color while keeping the original effect..
I think WaterKnight did it right in this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.