• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Problem with ground textures (ubersplats)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi! I'm actually using the lordaeron summer stile map, so my question is: Is it possible for some buildings to have the night elves ground texture (lordaeron summer) and for the other to have the night elves ground texture (lordaeron autumm)? I know that that has something to do with the image extractor and importing files, but somehow i cannot replace the paths, or maybe I'm doing it wrong...

So, I want this buildings

summer.jpg

And this buildings in the same map.

autumm.JPG

Credits and +Rep goes for you. Thanks in advance.

Level 26
Import the wrapped content of attached file into your map under Splats\UberSplatData.slk, then reload the map. Go to your buildings in object editor and hold shift while clicking the ubersplat field. Then enter there XAnF for fall or XAnL for summer as I have named them that way. If you enter a false value or have not reloaded the map while having to display the ubersplat, the editor will crash.

As for the basic problem, I am not sure where it's specified how the ubersplat image is replaced. This is not written in the UberSplatData.slk. But maybe it just automatically uses the tileset's prefix and puts it before the filename.

You could also replace the graphics, yes, but then would lose some possible slots.

Attachments

• UberSplatDataModified.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.