• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Casting Bear Form properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Heya folks :D One basic question

Basically, ive got boss unit. And i want him to change into another form with spell based on "Night Elf - Bear Form" (actually, all morphing abilities are the same so it doesnt matter on which one its based. Or does it?).
But i dont want him to cast that spell anytime, only by trigger, so i have classic trigger like

• -Add "Change Form" ability to "Boss"
  • Order "Boss" to cast Night Elf - Bear Form
  • Remove "Change Form" ability from "Boss"
and reverse trigger to morph him back. (with Night Elf - Night Elf form order of course)

However, sometims it bugs, he usually doesnt change back, maybe ability is removed too fast or something, maybe it needs some wait or something is wrong, so basically..

How can i order unit to properly use some "change form" spell, by trigger order? Add minor waits, base it on different spell, or im just unlucky and it should work? Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.