• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Canadian Geese

This is a very useful model that i made years ago but never uploaded, simply because of how extremely hard it is to make a preview image out of. It is simply a flock of canadian gease flying in a nice V-shape, rotating around in a large circle much like the bird doodad in the editor. The animations are really realistic, and i personally find it gives a nice atmosphere to most maps.

Keywords:
birds, gease, animal
Contents

Canadian Geese (Model)

Reviews
Misha 29th Aug 2013 Moderator's Review: cool doodad, brings some variety to the birds ingame

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
29th Aug 2013
Moderator's Review:

cool doodad, brings some variety to the birds ingame

Level 24
I like it a lot even though House Sparrow is my favorite bird I really love this 4/5.

Cool model, bit of a big file size, though. I think it might be more effective to give it attachment points in the open air around it for attaching duplicates, with "small" "medium" and "large"for deviation.

I must say, though, as a US citizen, I HATE canadian geese! The damn things swarm in huge flocks, shitting all over the place.

4/5 for the model.

Level 32
Creative model. At my old schools there were canadian geese everywhere on the grass. Every single day, more crap is on the grass.

ANYWAY, the only thing I would want to see a change on the geese is to make the body a LITTLE lighter/whiter. It will make it fit in WC a little more.