• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Contest

What should the maximum contestants per team be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 5 playable maps, that is chapters, right? Because I will have various minor sub-maps to some of the levels. Like small "raids" you could call it. Like there is an enterable mansion where you need to find a key, but it's a small sub-map to the larger map, so it would suck if it counted towards the final 5.

That should be fine.

Why max number of maps anyway. Leave it open and let everyone decide for himself if he can do more maps.

So the moronic participants don't go ahead and do an unrealistic amount of chapters and fail miserably.

Anyways, it has been changed to 8 max. But Chapters 6 and up will only effect your storyline score.

I hope this starts today.

It will. Not for about 7 hours though.

Level 24
That should be fine.

So the moronic participants don't go ahead and do an unrealistic amount of chapters and fail miserably.

Anyways, it has been changed to 8 max. But Chapters 6 and up will only effect your storyline score.

It will. Not for about 7 hours though.

Ok good to hear that is will be starting soon :)

And about the sub-map thing raging asked about, I think some sort of rules should be made explaining what exactly you define a sub-map as. For example you could have some limits for sub-maps, so that people don't go and make basically a whole other chapter and then claim it is a sub-map.

Status
Not open for further replies.