• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tree Modeling Contest!

Agree?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17

[size=6+]Tree Modeling Contest[/size]
Each contestant must make a tree that is perfect for a cinematic.

Contest Rules And Conditions
  1. No submission may violate any of the site rules.
  2. If a submission does not follow the model submission rules the creator will be disqualified.
  3. All submissions must follow the current theme. If any model does not fit, I will tell you as soon as possible as to avoid confusion.
  4. Your submission must be posted before the deadline. The post containing your final submission must also contain the following:
    • Several screenshots
    • The file in the appropriate format.
  5. Your submission may not be started/made before the official launch of the contest.
  6. Judges and/or hosts may not participate.
  7. Your final submission must be bug free.
  8. Your model must not cause lag to common-end computers when using more than 50 of them in WC3's highest settings and default fogging.

JUDGE

x/25 - Beauty!
x/20 - Wrapping
x/20 - Poly
x/15 - Performance
OVERALL - 80

Bonuses:

+5 more than two varieties
+2 dynamic stand animation
+2 death animation
+2 dead tree
+5 if he/she +reps me

Notes: You can make your own textures or google them. Whichever, it's alright.

Level 1
A contest must go on. Meaning that there should be Tree Modeling Contest#1 then #2 & so on. How do you propose the next contests of this?

Level 1
#1 - Generic
#2 - Winter
#3 - Fall
#4 - Deathly
#5 - Fruits
#6 - Low Poly!
#7 - In-Game textures

Must I go on? :D~!
Hey I don't know that much about models. If you have ideas for models then it is good. Wait till someone who knows about models to comment on the idea.

Level 18
The theme trees is way too specific. A tree is just a pole of wood with branches and leaves. Nothing to it. Animations only make limitations, since it can't be placed as much as Blizzard trees, because those have no animations.

I don't blame skrab for thinking this has an aweful lot in common with a request.

Status
Not open for further replies.