• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cake rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
You're only saying this because you have a pie, silly Ganondorf. :p

k270630_RAGE%20angry%20face.jpg

Level 17
I prefer cookies :( anyone wana trade cake for cookies? XD

Well i have 3 cookies and im happy with 1 so i'll give u 2 cookies for 1 cake. But i wanna know first what kind of cake is this. !!

Also why is all the "last reputation recieved" in Muffin form and I dont actually get muffins D=

Level 13
What is with these new gems, they have nothing to do with THW or WC3's theme. I hope it will be changed :/

[OFF-TOPIC] also someone hacked into my account and gave me a user title, with no avatar :(

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I think it might have been Pyritie's doing, he's the one who likes messing with cakes.
Personally, I wouldn't mind keeping them, they're quite funny, though the glass of milk was kinda badly cropped I think. That'll stop the ranting about Hive copying the gems from WC3C.

P.S. -- I was wondering why this thread was still here and open when I decided to clean up my cache, heh.

Level 27
Well the old rep gems were much more clear, while now all of them are brown and chocolaty... even a -rep is a delicious donut while it should have been a dead fish or something smellier... still, I'd suggest leaving current ones for a week or few and then returning to old ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.