• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Blood And Valour (Beta 1.03)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The Kingdom of Avendiir, an ancient land inhabited by humans has been thrust into the turmoil-filled tides of war.....

An army of warriors clad in black armor assault the kingdom from the broken lands to the south, while the scattered orc clans grow ever bolder with each passing day....

As more blood is spilled on horrid battlefields, a broken land and people turn to their allies for help.

Characters

• Sir Anden - Knight: Sir Anden is a knight of Avendiir and one of the king's most trusted servants. He is proud and resourceful, always ready for a fight.

The First map of my newly planned campaign, Blood and Valour.

You are encouraged to play the map and give feedback, and I will complete this map!

This map is in late beta, with only the ending section still incomplete, but the map is fully playable and complete-able.

Note: Hotfix for pathing has been released.

Attachments

• Blood And Valour Map 1.w3x
    1.1 MB · Views: 230
Last edited:
The chapter is quite a challenge and full of surprise packet assaults. I personally find it quite a chore when you really rely on your hero abilities and kiting (Archer part) to force through. Also, I find Brawler's pretty weak and felt useless. You should disable Inner Fire and Dispel Magic on Priest.

Status
Not open for further replies.