• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Battle for Althias Lake BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Battle for Althias Lake BETA

Hey bees, (Because its hive. haha right) I have my latest version of my Beta map up on EpicWar.com. To find it, type in Althias on the search or type in StoPCampinGn00b on the author search. I need more feedback than ratings.

Long before Archimond and the Lich King came into attention, the Horde was summoned through the portal. Standing in the Hordes was the mighty nation of Althias. It stood and held all the sieges. The Orcs left and travelled across the ocean a long time after the Great War.

Now, is the time to fight again as the Horde was forced to sail back to the southern human lands by a mysterious curse in southern Kalimdor. Althias began to rebuild its armies, seeing that the Horde again have ravaged everything except north of the lake, where 3 Kingdoms will fight back to regain its lands. General Althenias will lead against the mighty Horde.

The map is 1v1, With 4v1 AI. Has few triggers, but I use object editor a lot. This is bassicly a strategy/preset base map with melee a melee base for AI, Recources, and Techtree. It is still in Beta and I plan to make more maps based on this story.

The next map I will be working on though will be called Banshee Domination.
If anyone wants to help me make maps with me, contact me.

This map is created by StoPCampinGn00b ([email protected], or at epic war, or here at Hive fellow bees)

:ogre_datass: :ogre_hurrhurr:

Status
Not open for further replies.