• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
'might be a good idea Kana, but i couldn't pull off my long-term plans if i did that could i? :p

Anyways, for anyone that's still interested: I'm back for another round.
Anyone who's got a request on the list, AS WELL AS ANYONE ELSE WHO FEELS LIKE MAKING A REQUEST (i'm feeling productive) is free to make a request. ^^
Tell 'yar friends!

For those who've been wondering what in the five possible perceptions of existences I've been doing, well...
League of Legends mostly, but I've also been buy writing and improving my art.
Check it out, I'm an 'artist' now!

KristunarEnterprises_zpsbbf9ffe3.jpg

JusticePrintS_zpscc24066c.png

And yes, for anyone wondering:
A NEW waiting line will be made if there's actually anyone who feels like making requests, and I will maintain it MYSELF.
People with existing requests will of course get to the front for free.

Cheers!

Level 27
Step one: Acquire a tablet.
Once I was able to draw directly onto my computer things became much easier. ;)
Anyways, we should probably not discuss anyone's (not even mine!) art outside of requests here.
I still remember the grand off-topic inquisitions of the past. /shiver

Level 15
So then I'll be the first one to request, no tablet or PS practice here, so for now it's up to you ^^

Request Size: 500 x 130 or so for signature, can be longer up to 800px I guess
Request Text: Avataria Roleplaying
Request Theme: War of 3 sides - the evil king controling demons and such, the human rebels and the third, an unknown side. Also, many creatures and people from different worlds and different cultures join either side (both sci-fi armament and fantasy creatures are viable, since we already have some people shooting energy guns, two dragons both with ability to cast magic, many magicians, maaaany swordsmen, archers and horsemen, an energy weapon wielding orc tactician, and whatever you can imagine :D)

Level 19
Yeah, and you'll get double-rep for that, 'cause I'll use the sig too :D
Though personally I'd like it to be a war of two sides only, the righteous human rebels against the forces of the kingdom of Evil, which are more like shadow-themed than fiery, though there are all kinds of people on both sides (Yeah, that includes a few sci-fi elves and draconians etc.). And if I were to choose the text, it would be something like "Join Amargaard's" with small letters above the huge center text, which says "Avataria #2".

But then again, I can't decide what another person's request is going to be like :b

Level 15
I didn't write a number because of the fact that we are getting close to#3. But Amar is right about the evil being shadowy. I'm asking for the unknown because of the state of war Amar :)
and yup, I guess Amar deserves that his name is on the sign ^^

Oh, and may I ask for the file as well when you are finished? In case things change or some minor changes are needs, I wouldn't want to harass you :D

Level 19
Oh right, well in that case use his sig as template ^^
My request goes something like this

Request Size: Well, dunno, average sig size
Request Text: "Join Amargaard's" (In small letters) and "Avataria #2" (In huge awzum letters)
Request Theme: A huge battle between the Rebel Forces (Which includes average medieval humans, dwarves, sci-fi elves, two-legged draconians, one Orc - the one in my avatar, who I'd like to have included somewhere, or at least his sunglasses as an easter egg), aaand the Kingdom of Evil, which is a shadow/darkness-themed legion with all kinds of evil badasses. Yeah, there's all kinds of strange people on both sides, and it would be awzum if you could express that through the sig, since that kinda is the point with the RP - that there's room enough for every freak out there :b
Oh, and please include the Bladetitan somewhere, maybe among one of the armies? Or just as a logo in the corner, and feel free to write your own signature in the corner as well :)

Thanks in advance, in case you accept it ^^

EDIT after seeing Kandaj's new post:
Well #3 will not be about the rebel/kingdom war, something totally new will come up ^^
The state of war? Are you talking about Zynn's rising of a new force in Greatwood? :)
Yay, my name :D

I guess my request doesn't matter anyways, forget it man, just do Kanadaj's :b

Level 27
Alright, so, before I go balls-deep with this thing, here's a rough sketch of what i have in mind.
Note that what you see, apart from the semi-detailed parts, is mainly just there to represent the vague position of what I'm thinking of putting in there.
Area 1: Cogs and Machinery
Area 2: A 'Mysterious' Hooded person.
Area 3: A knight's helmet, made to look as heroic as possible.

SigAvatariaRough_zps80453732.png

Although feedback and change is always possible, if you have any vivid visions or drastic changes then now is when it'd be best to tell me. :p

Level 15
Hmm... I like the general concept, but there are a few things to ask:
1. with the knight and the evil king so close, you will need some godly artistic contrast to make them feel as opposing things -maybe some kind of aura around each head? Still, it will be you who will see how it turns out :) Just mindstorming :D
2. For the knight: maybe some runed angelic goldish-silverish helmet? :D
3. The machinery is a really nice idea, but I'd like you to add both some high-tech sci-fi-like elements (just one or two, a too dense drawing is as good as nothing :D) and some kind of expression of magic. The point would be the expression of the extreme diversity (and chaos) we have :3

Anyway, in the end it'll be you who see first how it turns out, if it's too dense or problematic, you know you can just do whatever you want to it :D

Level 12
Request Size: 500X130
Request Text: BlackRangerXIII
Text Location: Bottom Right
Request Theme: Darkness
Request Color Theme: Dark Blue
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:
dark-souls-pc-artorias.jpg

Level 23
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDITED POST~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Request Size: Any size, but if I have to specify, it should be about 200x500
Request Text: HEROES LORE: ZERO
Text Location: Center
Request Theme: Evil / Hell < - -Similar to those
Request Color Theme:
Text - Metallic / Shiny
BackGround - Hellfire-ish with some designs here and there..

Like This:
178091-albums5176-picture65040.png

Amount of Desired Freehand: It depends on what you feel on doing, anything is fine for me.. but the earlier I get the Sig, the better.. :D

Other Info:
1.) It's a multipurpose thing so it would be visible in my sig, map preview and maybe other things

2.) Text can be Similar to the text in the DEMIGOD ARENA but more solid and metallic
LoadingScreenTheDemigodArenaFinished.png
and the word "ZERO" can be like the III/Three in the background of the diablo text
3.) would it be fine if the result would be a GIF or a PSD file? I hope the background would be "invisible" so that it can be placed on my map preview easily and the sig would not look really solid and square

tumblr_lslgbcEuSw1qgp134.gif
Thanks again in advance..

~Juno
tumblr_lslg7d8el71qgp134.gif

HEROES LORE : ZERO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDITED POST~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited:
Level 27
Both Requests Accepted.

By the way, i'm going to make a note off in the first page as well as here that unlike what i used to do, i will be constantly working on multiple requests simultaneously (at the same time). Depending on how simple or complex a request is, It might get done sooner or later than other requests in front and behind of it on the list. Requests with high amounts of free hand (homemade drawing) will probably take more time than the others. :p
Expect most progress to be made during weekends or holidays.

If you want more or less freehand in your request, please inform me of it!

Cheers everyone!

Level 12
Both Requests Accepted.

By the way, i'm going to make a note off in the first page as well as here that unlike what i used to do, i will be constantly working on multiple requests simultaneously (at the same time). Depending on how simple or complex a request is, It might get done sooner or later than other requests in front and behind of it on the list. Requests with high amounts of free hand (homemade drawing) will probably take more time than the others. :p
Expect most progress to be made during weekends or holidays.

If you want more or less freehand in your request, please inform me of it!

Cheers everyone!

Thanks
And Put a little Freehand amongst the sig please

Level 14
Request Size: 200x500
Request Text: Bear with a Beer
Text Location: Midle
Request Theme: A bear holding a woden cup with beer something like that
Request Color Theme:?? Just a bear holding a beer and the text

Thanks if you're willing to answer just PM when it's done.
Glad you're back to work:goblin_good_job:

EDIT!
PLEASE READ!

I want the bear to look as real as possible.
Not somthing like that:click!

Last edited:
Level 27
@Destroyer
Lol, i'll try. :p
Request Accepted.

Anyways, here's progress on the avataria sig!
This version still doesn't have any heavy shading or color on it, and the work on the fram around the name is still rough.
Also note that i'll make the knight's helmet look angelic as f*ck.
Thoughts?
SigAvatariaRough_zps2807fb9c.png

Level 27
Alright, here's the next progress update on the Avataria sig.
I've still got plenty to do, but the skull and the knight's helmet are getting close to being finished.
Reduced preview size to better represent how it'l look as a sig.

SigAvatariaRough_zpsa973d6d3.png

ALso, doom's request Accepted.

Level 27
Alright, I'll brighten up the color scheme. :p

And well... Yeah. It might come from the fact that in my writing as of late the whole concept of 'angelic' has a lot more to do with brutality and raw force than holiness. ;)
I guess i kinda got caught up in it. I'll give it a do-over.

Level 19
Request Size: 140x140
Request Text: The World of Azeroth
Request Theme: The map called the world of Azeroth
Request Color Theme: Preferable bluish colors
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: http://i50.tinypic.com/jl4c4h.png
Amount of Desired Freehand: You decide my dear friend :3
This is for that great map, meaby when my map is done i will request again, thank you in advice.

Level 11
Request Size: Signature Size
Request Text: Foronisus
Request Theme: Path of Exile (Game)
Request Color Theme: PAth of exile is horor Action role playing game
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: You can search Path of Exile in Google and find good ones.
Amount of Desired Freehand: You decide its your choice

Level 13
Hehe Dragonson i hope you remember me :p
Still i have need of your superior Drawing Skills.
Request Text: None
Text Location: None
Request Theme: Prototype Like Mutation,Rainbow Dash Rainbow,Alucard Shadowy thingy.
Request Color Theme: Uhh Many?
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.ne...0x160/530851_457246521003423_1255580110_n.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/prototype/images/7/79/ALEX_MERCER-2-.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2...ready_for_takeoff_by_pillowgalaxy-d5omtif.png

Also First Alucard,Rainbow in Center,then Alex Mercer

Ty :D
/Salute

Level 27
Okay, so, progress!
I went kinda' overboard on Chaosy's sig, as I suddenly got struck with large amounts of inspiration.
It's approx 80% photomerge, and most of what you see is ripped directly from ArenaNet's concept art for GuildWars 2.

Unless you've got anything that you specefically want changed, I really can't think of more to do to it.
Thoughts Chaosy?

SigChaosyFlatmergeFinished_zps50016fc9.png

Level 7
Request Text: Tough_ZaI
Request Theme: Underwater,poseidon, like sea theme
Request Color Theme: its bue or anything that sync with sea
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:nice image of Poseidon with trident..
Amount of Desired Freehand: your artistic gift can do it..

Level 23
Request Size: Any size, but if ..... look really solid

Oh yea, Dragonson, disregard the maroon aura background thingy and replace it with something that fits the theme more. hmm.. maybe like on the text here:

a strong hell-fire-ish aura but with the text in the middle and the word ZERO as the background (same with the III/three in the back of the word DiABLO) with some minor designs here and there..

and i also forgot to add this in my request info...

Amount of Desired Freehand: It depends on what you feel on doing, anything is fine for me.. but the earlier I get the Sig, the better.. :D

Well,

~Juno

Level 27
OO someone like me fan of Guild Wars 2? NICE :)

I've shaken hands with Daniel Dociu, I've been in the ANet offices in Seattle.
My signature used to look like this:
SigDragonson3Finished.png

So yeah, you could say I'm a fan. ;)
Far Shiverpeaks, everyone. Far Shiverpeaks.

Yes, Im glad you had Insperation from it :)

Roger, I'll get to ya when I've made the edits.

Oh yea, Dragonson, disregard the maroon aura background thingy and replace it with something that fits the theme more. hmm.. maybe like on the text here:

a strong hell-fire-ish aura but with the text in the middle and the word ZERO as the background (same with the III/three in the back of the word DiABLO) with some minor designs here and there..

and i also forgot to add this in my request info...

Well,

~Juno

Just add it to the original post that contained your request, and I'll take it into consideration when I make it. :)

tough_zai's request Accepted.

Level 11
I've shaken hands with Daniel Dociu, I've been in the ANet offices in Seattle.
My signature used to look like this:
SigDragonson3Finished.png

So yeah, you could say I'm a fan. ;)
Far Shiverpeaks, everyone. Far Shiverpeaks.

Roger, I'll get to ya when I've made the edits.

Just add it to the original post that contained your request, and I'll take it into consideration when I make it. :)

tough_zai's request Accepted.

You met them??? OMG IM JEALOUS !! :(

i mean are they good, fun people in real can you talk anything about one day i mean how they pass the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.