• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's.... Fucking amazing!
But can I ask something? The free spot in the right beside my name looked 'empty', can you add something like 'portrait border' so I can insert sum pic anywhere there?
And I demand more paintjob in the outer metal piece! :D
Other than that, very friggin' nice job.
A spot to put your current avatar for example ? Nice idea.

Level 17
I dont quite understand. Literally every other page has a post in it that is explaining to someone who posted a request, that requests are closed, Yet people still continue to ignore it. And the only way you wouldve goten the template for a request is if you looked at the first page, which has it in big red letters that hes not taking request.

Dragonson you should consider completely removing all the templates and anything speaking of requests, and change the thread name. I think thats the only way to instill that HEY IM NOT TAKING REQUESTS STOP ASKING.

Level 12
I dont quite understand. Literally every other page has a post in it that is explaining to someone who posted a request, that requests are closed, Yet people still continue to ignore it. And the only way you wouldve goten the template for a request is if you looked at the first page, which has it in big red letters that hes not taking request.

Dragonson you should consider completely removing all the templates and anything speaking of requests, and change the thread name. I think thats the only way to instill that HEY IM NOT TAKING REQUESTS STOP ASKING.

*Loads his gun* Next person that asks for a request while they're down is gonna regret it...

Level 27
<3 you guys.
Just don't commit actual manslaughter on my behalf.

So, Peper, this what you meant?
I went for a more texture-based and vibrant approach this time.
SigPeperUnfinished3.png

Level 27
See now that changes things, with a solid object in that emptey space it looks like the background was on purpose, and not a filler.

I do believe i told you we would have our art discussion at SOME OTHER TIME, and you are REALLY making it hard for me to not start arguin'.
Therefore...
BladetitanPunchFinished.png

Now hush. :p

Don't get me wrong, i appreciate the critique, but we've already covered my opinion on this topic. ;)

And yes Stygian, even if you hide the body.
Even idiots deserve the chance of atonement. :p
(I mean, when i first started forumin' i wasn't very diffirent from those people.)

Level 12
I do believe i told you we would have our art discussion at SOME OTHER TIME, and you are REALLY making it hard for me to not start arguin'.
Therefore...
BladetitanPunchFinished.png

Now hush. :p

Don't get me wrong, i appreciate the critique, but we've already covered my opinion on this topic. ;)

And yes Stygian, even if you hide the body.
Even idiots deserve the chance of atonement. :p
(I mean, when i first started forumin' i wasn't very diffirent from those people.)

Aww... but I guess you're right xD

Lol this is going to be very off topic but its your fault.

XBOX YEAH!!!!!

XBOX YEAH, MOTHERTRUCKERS! PS3 sucks.

Level 27
That's exactly what I wanted! Thank you so much Dragonson! Though I don't have comp atm to add any portrait but it's okay.

You shoulda told me to do it then. :p
Anyways, My work here is done! /salute

EDIT:
Alright, it seems to me that Bugz is next in line.
If anyone's got an interjection to that, speak up.

I'll start workin' on his request tomorrow.

Level 12
hey Dragonson :D

do you know about when youll take new requests again? would be good to know :D

When the big red text in the home page disappears.

I'm bound to run out of bullets sometimes, guess he'll have to when I do.

But stop asking and give him a few weeks. It's not like knowing will help you much, and he probably can't know when he'll be ready.

Level 9
sorry for asking...hope it wasnt too annoying.

i just asked because of 2 reasons:

1. if there is a time mentioned even it is just a number for example between 3 and 5 weeks it would/should avoid others to ask when he will take requests again.

2. for sure i wanna know :D because i would like to request 3 things and its annoying to look at the OP every day. sure its a lazy attitude but i think everybody who would like to request something would prefer a time even if its like the time said in 1. than looking in a thread several times a day or at least one time.

Level 27
Uh, kind of a strange situation atm guys.
Bugz hasn't replied to the verification VM, so unless he does within 24H i'll start out on the next redeemed request.

ALSO, GW2 LAUNCHING TOMORROW!
SQUEE!

For any of you Bladetitans who have pre-ordered or are going to buy the game, i already have a sizable group of people assembled on the server 'Far Shiverpeaks', several of which are (or were) hivers.
Feel free to join us. :) We'll be hosting a guild soon.

EDIT:
Bugz has not responded.
Therefore, i move on to IA's redeemed request.
We're almost ready to open requests again, so have faith people!

Level 16
Dragonson, whatever happened to my ignored request man? :), but still it's okay if by some reason u decided not to make it, I'm in no urgent need for avatar nor new signature. So keep forward with the list. And again thanks for making these for us :).
Edit: In case u're gonna say did u 'invoke' your request, I did and u accepted it :D. But still, the ones i got are pretty awesome so if it makes it easier for you, dont make me new ones :).

Level 27
Holy crap, you're still here? I just got back from bootcamp, whats up, sorry for the offtopic.

Greetings bretheren!
Not much, just playin' Guild Wars 2 and bein' amazed by how badass it's developers are.
Also Sigs.

Dragonson, whatever happened to my ignored request man? :), but still it's okay if by some reason u decided not to make it, I'm in no urgent need for avatar nor new signature. So keep forward with the list. And again thanks for making these for us :).
Edit: In case u're gonna say did u 'invoke' your request, I did and u accepted it :D. But still, the ones i got are pretty awesome so if it makes it easier for you, dont make me new ones :).

AAAAAAAARGH!
I'm so sorry man, i completely missed you. :S
See, this is why i need kevv to make all the lists for me. I'm completely terrible at organizing things, and i forget important stuff in a moment's notice.
I'm so sorry for this mixup, and i'll ofcourse start working on your request right away.

Sadness-2.png

Level 16
AAAAAAAARGH!
I'm so sorry man, i completely missed you. :S
See, this is why i need kevv to make all the lists for me. I'm completely terrible at organizing things, and i forget important stuff in a moment's notice.
I'm so sorry for this mixup, and i'll ofcourse start working on your request right away.

LOL. I knew it :D :ogre_icwydt:, okay then thanks. Also i agree, GW2 is twice as WoW will EVER be. :vw_love:

Level 5
EDIT:
Bugz has not responded.
Therefore, i move on to IA's redeemed request.
We're almost ready to open requests again, so have faith people!
Yay glad to know that!
And uh Dragonson is it possible for me to join the Bladetitans?
(No I haven't made any signatures before and thats kind of why I want to joon the Bladetitans, thanks)

Level 12
The Bladetitans don't make signatures. Dragonson is the only one that makes signatures. Bladetitans are only Dragonson's supporters, and take on the Bladetitan signature to spread word of the workshop.

Level 9
hey bladetitans...

i just wondered whether dragonson is still working on sigs because his last post here is more than a week ago although he said hes working on IA's request and usually he posts different stages of his work here...

so hes still working on requests or he took a break, stopped working, whatever?

thanks in advance

Level 12
Hey Dragonson, I think we'd all understand if you no longer wanted to make signatures for us.

Don't get me wrong, your artwork is some fo the best on site, and you've created some of the best signatures I've ever seen.

However, it appears that recently you have begun to take breaks often, and generally for prolonged periods of time, coming back to finish one or two signatures and then leaving again. If you honestly have lost all interest in creating signatures, or you don't have the time, you can always tell us so. I believe we'll all understand.

And I'm not trying to sound like I'm complaining or anything, and something big might have happened that you couldn't make signatures for the time being, but it just seems overall with the frequent breaks you seem to have lost interest in making signatures.

Level 27
Hey Dragonson, I think we'd all understand if you no longer wanted to make signatures for us.

Don't get me wrong, your artwork is some fo the best on site, and you've created some of the best signatures I've ever seen.

However, it appears that recently you have begun to take breaks often, and generally for prolonged periods of time, coming back to finish one or two signatures and then leaving again. If you honestly have lost all interest in creating signatures, or you don't have the time, you can always tell us so. I believe we'll all understand.

And I'm not trying to sound like I'm complaining or anything, and something big might have happened that you couldn't make signatures for the time being, but it just seems overall with the frequent breaks you seem to have lost interest in making signatures.

Heh, i can understand that you get that impression.
I'll have to say though, that it is not really what's going on.
I really like making sigs, and working in photoshop is one of my favorite activities. However, when faced with school starting, a game i've waited five years for launching, my poor health, judging a hive contest and other life-related things it kinda' get pushed to the background, yes.

I'll have to admit, i shoulda' been a bit clearer about this when i came back, and i can see that it's not very apparent, but ever since my return i've basically made the decision that i make sigs whenver i have the time and inspiration to do so.

As you can imagine, this leads to a lot of really sporadic work-hours. :p

I apologize for the lack of post and work i've made here in general, and this post itself was also written pretty hastily, but... Well, i don't think you guys are interested in hearing more excuses. :p

I'ma say this though: If you have a request on the list, and you want that request done, sooner or later i will make it for you.
'later' most likely being the operative word.

And, eh, as of right now i'm going on a trip from monday to friday, so there's gonna' be yet another example of this coming right up.

So, In short: You'll get yeh Art, but when can be anywhere from now and the end of time.

Level 12
Heh, i can understand that you get that impression.
I'll have to say though, that it is not really what's going on.
I really like making sigs, and working in photoshop is one of my favorite activities. However, when faced with school starting, a game i've waited five years for launching, my poor health, judging a hive contest and other life-related things it kinda' get pushed to the background, yes.

I'll have to admit, i shoulda' been a bit clearer about this when i came back, and i can see that it's not very apparent, but ever since my return i've basically made the decision that i make sigs whenver i have the time and inspiration to do so.

As you can imagine, this leads to a lot of really sporadic work-hours. :p

I apologize for the lack of post and work i've made here in general, and this post itself was also written pretty hastily, but... Well, i don't think you guys are interested in hearing more excuses. :p

I'ma say this though: If you have a request on the list, and you want that request done, sooner or later i will make it for you.
'later' most likely being the operative word.

And, eh, as of right now i'm going on a trip from monday to friday, so there's gonna' be yet another example of this coming right up.

So, In short: You'll get yeh Art, but when can be anywhere from now and the end of time.

Alright. Sorry, it just really came off that way. I completely understand that position and situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.