• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I'm just asking me, if you are still getting requests; because i need a sig image for my map.

Size : Same as the Dragonson's sig
Text : BotEF
Text Location : Middle (like your sig)
Request Theme : Elfic Wood (Big Green Trees, Green Grass, etc... A beautiful Wood)
Request Color Theme : Between This Green and This Other Green

Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Something of Epic, Beautiful and Mystic.

No, he is not currently taking requests.

Level 30
Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once. Any post that isn't related to the topic is considered spam or useless post, in most cases. But if you write something that is related to current topic, or answer someone's question, the off-topic alarm is going down, and you can't be accused for being spamming. So... Have a nice day.

Anyways, can anyone remind me of who's in charge for the organization of the first post? It appears that my banner is not there, and I just wonder is it intentionally, or no?

Also, you should put that wedding banner you made in there, too. It is nice, you know?

Level 8
that'd be Dragonson, apheraz. He said his comp broke down or something, not sure. just be patient everyone.
Remember, Drag is doing this of his own free will. he has no obligation to continue this.
I'm surprised he's carying on seeing as this thread has seen much drama in the past.

Last edited:
Level 27
I need to make that 'no politics in my forge' banner i once spoke of and add '/drama' next to politics. :p

Anyways folks, approx 1 week 'till i get my PC back.
Until then, all i can really do is hug my tablet pen and send you all warm wishes.
Syah, warm wishes everyone. :)
I'l be on steam from time to time, as it tends to be more available on borrowed PCs than CS5 Creative Suite, so if you see me please say hello.

Level 27
Ey guys! FYI, i got my PC back.
Everything on it was tho, sadly, lost. Soeh, it's going to take some time getting everything, íncluding photoshop, re-installed. :S
Soeh, 'till i go through the whole immensely tedius activation process again, you can find me in Skyrim.

Level 27
Well, i guess you guys are in luck, as YES, i'l have to redo the circles. ;)
Dont worry guys, what i've lost is basically raw photoshop files. All the actual images are still floating here on the web.

This does though mean that i can no longer offer simple edits to old signatures, or well... atleast not as easily.
But as soon as photoshop is re-installed and re-activated, i'l be back on track. :)

Level 12
Me? i'm just being back from the dead. Time to get active again >:O!
only 15 pages since august? :O

EDIT:
god i shouldve done an Archive of all the sig request in case old requests came back up XD oh well whenever it opens back up i'm going to make an Archive version of the waiting list with everyone on it even the done ones

EDIT2:
http://omegacoders.net23.net/archive.php

@Dragonson about Mag's second request what happens with it? and windu's?

EDIT3:
4100 thread messages? gratz Dragon

Last edited:
Level 27
WB kevv. :)
Wonderful to know you're still here too.

About mag's second request i think i ended up telling him i didnt have the time and energy to make a request of that scale, which is still quite true, but i dont know 'bout windu.
I'm pretty certain he hasnt replied to any VMs yet.

IN OTHER NEWS, next up is DsDark again, as he's the only one who's answered his verification VM of the couple i've sent them too.
So, i'l get working on his sig, and hopefully back on TEH REAL TRACK very soon.

Level 12
Request Size: The Signature size that you use
Request Text: Foxhound03
Text Location: Bottom Right Corner
Request Theme: Death Knights
Request Color Theme: Dark Blue
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:
259wvmh.jpg

Request Size: Avatar Size
Request Theme: Death Knights
Request Color Theme: Dark Blue
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:
259wvmh.jpg

Level 27
Arrite, DsDarkMaster's sig is finished! And i am officially back on track.
Sorry it took a little extra-extra, but i had to do everything from scratch again. Which i did.
And yes, i will change the text if/when you change projects. You're welcome. ;)
Hope ya like it. :)
SigDsDarkMasterNewbornFinished.png

Status
Not open for further replies.