• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Thanks for the criticism people, i'l look into it if RPGman also wishes it changed. :)

On a slightly unrelated note, here's a small WIP for my high-detail drawing of Holo Dragonson.
I'm posting it as i sadly wont be able to work on it for the coming week. :(
174511-albums2927-picture46130.png

Level 27
wonder what it would look like if the hood werent spandex and if it were over the face mask. And is that like a backpack or does he have a hump? And i think the face mask would look better if those were etchings, not painted on lines.

The 'hump' will make sense once the entire thing is finished and revealed.
As for his general looks... Well, this is a fictional character in a fictional world, but this is how i have decided that he looks. ;)

Level 27
do you have any opposition of my drawing what i think he should look like and then posting it here? it wont be sexily colored like yours but a sketch. I feel like i need to express my disposition on your image of your own character. (lmao)

Well, i cant prevent you from doing so but i would not like it.
Holo is a very personal character to me, and me letting peper do a Holo Dragonson model is enough of other people working with Holo for the next few months. :p

@Phoon
Thanks. :) I know it's not much yet, but well... I'm not gonna' declare this thing finished before i cant improve it.

Level 4
Dragonson, The WIP looks like a beta of the upper part, a good beta but still there is much MUCH work. the neck seems way too long (He isn't a jeraff right?), The hood looks like he was sticked with a 3 seconds superglue and I can't find myself calling it a hood the mask covers it and maybe try to put the hood on the mask.
I don't mean to be evil or something and who am I to critisism, my best painting was a two handed sword, I still try to paint alot but I can't seem to get better.
Anyway its a very nice WIP by my look but could be waaaaaaaay better with your talents, skills and (call it magical hands?).

(Btw for everyone reading this please click on my dragon below, its very lonely and stopped growing. Its not the only place I asked on and peoples seems to ignore my signature even though its animated).

Level 17
Dragonson, The WIP looks like a beta of the upper part, a good beta but still there is much MUCH work. the neck seems way too long (He isn't a jeraff right?), The hood looks like he was sticked with a 3 seconds superglue and I can't find myself calling it a hood the mask covers it and maybe try to put the hood on the mask.
I don't mean to be evil or something and who am I to critisism, my best painting was a two handed sword, I still try to paint alot but I can't seem to get better.
Anyway its a very nice WIP by my look but could be waaaaaaaay better with your talents, skills and (call it magical hands?).

(Btw for everyone reading this please click on my dragon below, its very lonely and stopped growing. Its not the only place I asked on and peoples seems to ignore my signature even though its animated).

all of these i had the same thought but then i thought of this, what if it was chainmail, chainmail looks kinda like that, the texture is wrong but i could image that. And i had the same thoughts put the hood over the mask, give the neck part of the hood more volume, and give the hood a face not a skin touching surface, mayb a V neck would make it look more realistic.

Level 22
Atleast give him a tuxedo.
Just kidding, I WANT TO SEE HIS FACE you nut! And I bet the upper face texture will be shady.
He is like ninja, prehistoric SWAT now (lol).
EDIT:
letting peper do a Holo Dragonson model is enough of other people working with Holo for the next few months. :p
Did anyone ever notice this?
That means I can do anything to Holo MUAHAHAHA (kidding)
Dw, I'm a biological and art student so I won't mess your Holo. Yea I know your feeling because I mad at my friend who drew another version of Peper.

Last edited:
Level 8
Request Size: 120x120 Pixels
Request Text: WARCRAFT 4
Incarnates of Clash
Text Location: Center
Request Theme: Sunrise, Sunset
Request Color Theme: Linear, Red-Green

Level 27
'You tell me that i am wrong, that i am not truly the one.
But your eyes are blind, and you cannot see past the veil.
Let me show you that i cannot die, and that my existance will forever go on.
There will always be another son.
' -Prophecy of the Bladebringer

Now, enough with the lore from my fantasy universe.
I am still working on Jokerman's request, so i guess you could say he's next.

Level 16
I'm not realy in position to talk but can you boost my sig's start day? I know I can't make you work faster and I got no position in anyway because we don't pay you or w/e but I need a new sig.

Im waiting more than a month, so shut up and be patient =P.
Drag is making his best at working fastest he can, but im pretty sure that he rates quality over quantity and so do I. So u better be patient about it :)

Level 12
The US is withdrawing troops at the end of the month. I'm pretty sure the EU is to. The war is over - for now.

But me and my friends will soon have their revenge... wait... I wasn't supposed to say that.

Anyways dragon, are you working on the next sig? Takin' longer then usual, so im guessing something came up or this ones going to be more epic then usual.

Level 4
Yea the USA annoyins muslim and we in Israel get blown up by them... Glad we got that new Iron Dome Anti-missle.
Anyway, I wasn't demanding I asked, I couldnt know you were waiting a month.
Anyway your right, quality is far better then quantity, thats how Apple works. But I wouldn't mind paying 50$ for a sig made by you Dragonson.

Level 16
Hey dragonson, if possibly u can give us a headsup of where you're at the moment it'd be great! =)
I can barely wait lol.

Yea the USA annoyins muslim and we in Israel get blown up by them... Glad we got that new Iron Dome Anti-missle.
Anyway, I wasn't demanding I asked, I couldnt know you were waiting a month.
Anyway your right, quality is far better then quantity, thats how Apple works. But I wouldn't mind paying 50$ for a sig made by you Dragonson.

Well 50$ could make Dragonson change his mind, so i guess talk to him maybe he can do a pay offer to you. I'd be more than glad to see Drag earn something from his art, i wish i could make a donation though. too bad not for a 4 more months i cant.. :)

Last edited:
Level 12
@Midnighters & InfinateAnswers http://articles.cnn.com/2009-02-27/...aq-troops-home-president-obama?_s=PM:POLITICS December 31st all troops will be withdrawn. I do realize this is kind of old, but recently on the news he has said that troops will be mostly out after this month.
@knight26 That IS your opinion, so keep it to yourself.

I'm guessing dragon is sick or busy since he hasn't responded with Phoenix Wright yet lol

You really don't know anything, I was in a government facility, and asked about this subject. Troops won't be removed for quite some time.

Edit: That came out a bit more harsh than I wanted it to. This subject is being widely argued about, but military officials I spoke to, and asked questions, said that troops most likely will be added, rather than pulled out. Since the killing of "UBL" will enrage many arabs.

Level 27
Alright guys, as you are most possibly aware i have been idle for some time.
That is cause... Well, to say it shortly i got completely stumped on jokerman's request.
I was at a loss. I simply couldnt make it look good, no matter how much i tried.
I will from now on NEVER again take requests involving a single image that is bigger than a loading screen. It's just... too big.

So, i talked to jokerman about this and he agreed to change the request to a multi-clicky sig.
This sig will, hopefully, be awesome enough to make up for all the extra waiting time and the failed request.
Here, is my apology.

SigJokerman2Main.png
SigJokerman2Bladetitan.png
SigJokerman2LeagueofLEgends.png

Level 4
I said I will be glad to pay but I can't, monthly income from creating sites is little, I'm just in highschool. I use the 500$ I earn every month to pay for my accounts, extra speed on net, Xbox membership, dates and more...

He is right, The img I gave him is under copyright from Ubisoft.
Anyway can't wait.
Btw you notice my signature never change? I wait for Dragonson's Sig.

It seems to me that you are trying to bribe your way up the list. Everything you are saying is irrelevant to the signature thread. Waiting and not changing the request means nothing, you don't go to the bottom of the list.

Last edited:
Level 8
like that matters gun...
I don't get why everybody nags to have their signature faster, don't you have better things to do? Let Drag work on his own speed, he's not gonna rush things just because you ask him to. I've been waiting for my add-ons for about a month (I think, could be longer) and since then I haven't even posted about it once. now do you honestly think that if i DID post I would get my sig faster?

if your answer is no, then you are in the right mind.
if your answer is yes, then you should perhaps go check for braindamage.

@Mid: grats in your enlistment.

Level 4
I never care what peoples says to me, thats why I don't get: served, screwd or paypack sh*ts.
I never tried to, I kept waiting my turn.
I just praised Dragonson more...
Phoonix is right, you CAN'T get dragon to work faster about a sig.
I only post alot in forums so peoples visit my dragons.

Two things. One, don't double post. There is an edit button for that reason. And two, despite what you say, you do care what people think, it's a human fault to seek perfection. and when someone points out a flaw, you get hurt. You were trying to suck up to Dragonson, don't even deny that.

As for the dragon crap, that games the dumbest thing I have ever seen.

Level 27
Request Size: Hight 300 Width 750
Request Text: Technovia Caps
Title: Heaven VS Hell
Text Location: Center
Request Theme: Hell
Request Color Theme: Black and White
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:
mayan_calender.jpg

You can remove the white background from this :S

Request Accepted. :)

Next up is Phoonix's x3 request.

And eh, on the account of people making stupid posts i usually just ignore them.
It's always nice to have you Bladetitan Veterans around, though.
Doesnt really matter to me whether you bash around stupid posters or not. ^^

ok i think im going to request another sig (yes another one) ok i dont know weather i should use the form for this request but hey

Request Size: Err i have no idea :p
Request Text: Same as whats on them
Text Location: Correct plecemt for the clicky bit
Request Theme: Overall theam Darkness (e.g so the demon defence one become like darkness around the edges if u know what i mean)
Request Color Theme: Purple + coulours of sigs
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:
DsDarkMasterSigFinished.png
SigDemonDefenceFinished.png

Basicly turining them into a multi clicky siggy thingy

i will ask later for some more to be added thank you

Last edited:
Level 18
Here:

Hey, i was wondering if you could help me out.

I have tried to make my own signatures many times, but failed.

Request Size: 420x300 Pixels
Request Text: Text From Imges Below
Text Location: Across the middle?
Request Theme: Samurai Theme
Request Color Theme: You Choose
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Samurais, Tribals, anything you think would look good with the theme. I Just need
"xDeathKnightx", "The Last Samurai", and of course "I Am A BladeTitan, Are You?".

I was going to ask you, if you would be able to make a sig for me, and if you could, well, "Mix" These images together, i'm not sure how, but i was hoping you would be able to, seeing as some of your other work is EPIC.

152860-albums4000-picture46247.png
152860-albums4000-picture45585.jpg

I also need an image to go above the description there, that has the words, The Last Samurai.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/last-samurai-rif-v1-03-a-166180/?prev=t=45

Request Size: 800x120 Pixels
Request Text: The Last Samurai
Text Location: Across the Middle
Request Theme: Samurai / Mountainous(If possible)
Request Color Theme: (You can chose what would look better)
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Some Sort of Samurais or of similar genre. Anything you think would look good with the theme.

If Anymore information is needed please PM me.
Also this will be much appreciated, and i aren't really bothered how long it takes or how long i'll have to wait.

I will eagerly Await your reply.

Regards,
xDeathKnightx

And eh, on the account of people making stupid posts i usually just ignore them.
It's always nice to have you Bladetitan Veterans around, though.
Doesnt really matter to me whether you bash around stupid posters or not. ^^

Not problem Dragonson. It just annoys the crap out of me. Also, can you get on skype?

Status
Not open for further replies.