• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
@Vtz
Yes, basically.
I just need to beat up some virtual things and enjoy my x2 Rare Item Droprate (yay!) to refill my politeness meter.

@Stygian
'Aka Kak Aka' will work if you wanna find me.
Just add me to yar friends.

EDIT:
Here is DsDarkMaster's demon defence sig!
On a site note i'm hoping to get atleast two sigs done tomorrow.
SigDemonDefenceFinished.png

@VTZ
Ey, Vtz? Sorry about me freaking about about the buisness with your sig.
It's pretty clear that you dont like it, and i overreacted due to IRL events. Whoddya say i redesign it, k? :)

Level 6
Request Size: 700x100 pixels
Request Text: The Final Sin - Born in Judecca
Text Location: lower middle, born in judecca under the final sin
Request Theme: ice/ ninth circle
Request Color Theme: (EX: Blue)
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: http://dantesinferno.wikia.com/wiki/File:Dante_Lucifer.jpg

Note: when i say ninth circle i am referring to the 4th round of the ninth circle of hell, judecca please make it reflect the frozen lake and tortured souls

Level 3
Hi! Your a good sig-maker! Can I request a sig from you?
I wont have something super detailed just a basic one :p

Request Size: 200x400 pixels
Request Text: Wobbuffet
Text Location: Middle
Request Theme: White Blankness
Request Color Theme: Blue
Images That You'd Like In Your Request:
wobbythefett.jpg

~milc546

Level 21
Request Size: Loading screen size if you can man; I'll PM the details later
Request Text: Destruction of Azeroth
Text Location: Middle if you can
Request Theme: Medieval, blood, sword and shield
Request Color Theme: Red, black, gold
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...rcs_vs_human_by_mattrillustration-d30o51m.jpg
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...29146-bladetitan-signatures-crestalliance.jpg
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...02129146-bladetitan-signatures-cresthorde.jpg

Last edited:
Level 4
Loading screen request

Request Size: 1024x786
Request Text: Vampirism Beast
Text Location: center alignment, as a header for a text box that would contain a map summary. Map summary will just be a text box so I can easily modify it (one of the problems with the current loading screen is I just have the flattened image, so I have to try and redraw what is behind the text when modifying it xD)
Request Theme: A Vampire, the game uses the Kil'Jaeden model for the two main vampires, but it doesn't have to look like that. Please don't make it look like the current loading screen (I think it was intended to be a balraag and not a vampire for some reason).
Request Color Theme: Black, red.
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: N/A

You can give yourself and anyone involved credit anywhere on the loading screen as long as it doesn't block the bottom center where the text box will be :D. In return for the loading screen I'll be more than happy to give you a free skin in my game.

Last edited:
Level 5

Signature Request

Request Size: Signature Size

Request Text: Modern War + By Arth99

Text Location:
Modern War = centre + bold with camouflage colour
By Arth99 = bottom right corner (small font)

Request Theme: Post Apocalyptic America under attack from enemy forces in the year 2014
Request Colour Theme: Green and grey surrounded by fire

Images That You'd Like In Your Request: A sniper in the centre with ruins of the Empire State building behind him, a F-22 flying in the background firing missiles into the distance and an gas-masked figure on the left pointing a machine gun at the sniper.

Level 12
well... my computer just went fag (hey its vista! Q_Q) and i had to delete everything... so by the time i reinstall all those programs, and sadly, the website isnt on the top of my download list :O so might take up to monday (i might upgrade to 7 tomorow)

Level 5
@Art
That is... quite a request.
If you want that request to be done you'l need to find me all those images you want in it yourself.

I got some but I'll leave it to you to arrange them...

Attachments

• Gas-masked dude.png
    Gas-masked dude.png
    253.4 KB · Views: 225
  • Collapsing Building.png
    Collapsing Building.png
    96 KB · Views: 330
  • Snipar.png
    Snipar.png
    632.8 KB · Views: 2,046
  • FA-22 flare.png
    FA-22 flare.png
    428.5 KB · Views: 215
Level 27
@Kevv
All cool. :) I'm not at the bottom of the current waiting lsit yet, so no worries.

@Arth
Well... Okay, i'l give it a try, but if you want my honest opinion it think what you're requesting is a really bad idea. I'm pretty sure i can give you a much better result if you give me slightly more freedom.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.