• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Do you still accepts requests? if yes he're is the form :)

Request Size: 800x200 px
Request Text: Erenai RPG
Text Location: Center
Request Theme: Medieval
Request Color Theme: green/black
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: I can't give any pics coz i'm writing it in hurry. I'd like "E", from the title, to be inside a shield, behind the shield is a sword on which is the rest of the title.

edit:
Request Size: avatar size
Request text: my nick
text location: lower right corner
request theme: fantasy
request color: green
images: http://www.wizards.com/mtg/images/daily/stf/stf58_ranger.jpg but only character, i'd like wolf also if you manage to do so, but it's optional :)

Last edited:
Level 27
Request Accepted. :)

I'm sorry for being pretty silent these last few days people.
I got the groundwork for ETW's request done, but i'm waiting for 'im to answer a question.
Apart from that i've been practicing my photoshop drawing skills. I'l show you some of what i've made during that later. :)

Level 30
Sorry that I haven't been active around here, I haven't really posted much on hive recently. And in the last two weeks in my town, there has been a suicide, and a school shooting which my sister was twenty feet away from.

That's kinda sad, but would it be nice if this factory would be a request area instead of becoming an off-topic, that would be great, and for the incident, atleast your sister was safe, pray for her that she was saved. :cgrin:

Level 27
Alright guys! We're up and working again!
Sorry for the complete lack of progress people, but these last few days i've been more ill than usual.
I've been able to be online and all, but completely unable to design anything.
But i'm getting better now, so here's EtW's avatar, Cataclysm Edition!
His sig is almost finished too, and coming up later today. :)

Oh and, there's a little something that i did just before i got really ill.
I made... THIS!
ConceptArtTheGardenerFinishedColor.png

It's concept art for my RP, and it doesnt really matter to you guys but i thought you might be interested in seeing how my freehand is coming along. ^^
For those far down the waiting list: Your sigs will be epic. Guaranteed. For once i get there i'l be WAY better than i am now. ;)

Level 3
Are you still doing loading screens? If so I would like something along these lines:

Size: 800x600
Text: Top Right - Epicenter
by
Czar & Clan Gen
(Also you may add "Loading screen by BladeTitan or whomever you would like to credit preferebly the bottom left corner.

Theme - Battlefield / Cold Wastedland (Not permanaent snow, seasonal.)
Color Theme - Not sure what this really means, but something along the lines of brown/gray seems good.
Text - Epicenter by Clan Gen & Czar (seperate lines would be perfect, and in a cool fantasy font) + add your own credentials, preferably bottom left corner.

Overall Layout:

So, what Im picturing is either a widespread battlescene(medieval), or a one-on-one duel. (Human vs a beast). I want the loading screen to be centered around the picture, more so then the text that it has. It wouldn't bother me which one you did, because I know one of them could be hard, and it's good to have options :p

One-on-One duel: http://fantasyartdesign.com/free-wallpapers/imgs/mid/bb-fight-battle-m.jpg

Terribly small pic, but that's the basic idea. However, only one human, and the other a beast.

Battlefield layout: http://www.openlettersmonthly.com/issue/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/battlebosworth.jpg

That kind of scene going on. More units would be better, and it doesnt have to be humans vs humans. But that's the bset pic I could find.

If you run into any problems, or need me to find better pics I'd be happy to try.

Thanks in advance.

+

If possible, I'd like to add a avatar to my current request, or just add this to the bottom. (Avatar Request)

Size - No bigger than 90x90 pixels
Text - Bottom Middle, "Salvation"
Theme - Angel/heaven golden kinda style. Like a Divine ban-sword. (Im a ban admin on a site now :p_
Color - More gold!
Image - http://newsimg.ngfiles.com/173000/173566_Arch_Angel.jpg

Im aware that the image would need serious downsizing, but if it would still look good, please use it. Thanks!

EDITED: Revised loading screen request, to make it more up-to-date. + I'm approaching the spot on the list.

Last edited:
Hey Dragonson :D
it's been a while since i visited this forum.

I have another request for you.
I want you to make me a sig.
The sig is supposed to be based on the Loading Screen i requested.

Request Size: As big as possible for a sig (I'd say about the size of yours ;D)

Request Text: "The Demigod Arena" (The color should be purple/violet wtvr ;p with black outlining, highlighting lol...)

Request Text Location: The Center

Request Theme: The Shadow Golem on One Side of the sig and The IceCrown Overlord on the other. They are just standing there looking awesome with the title between them.
Request Color Scheme: Arcane, violet, twilight, black (The Background and the text)

The Images of the IceCrownOverlord and the Shadow Golem are given in my first request.

Level 22
Oh and, there's a little something that i did just before i got really ill.
I made... THIS!
http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt99/Drugnar/ConceptArtTheGardenerFinishedColor.png
It's concept art for my RP, and it doesnt really matter to you guys but i thought you might be interested in seeing how my freehand is coming along. ^^
For those far down the waiting list: Your sigs will be epic. Guaranteed. For once i get there i'l be WAY better than i am now. ;)

That looks really good. It reminds me of the warrior from Prince of Persia Prodigy:

835172-prince_of_persia_warrior_super.jpg

Level 27
Alrite guys! VTZ's sig is finished!
I have to be honest, when i first looked at what i made i thought 'Wot? Dude, this thing is way too simple. It needs moar stuffhs!'.
Then i slappes myself, for nothing needs moar stuffhs just for the sake of the stuffhs.
If you ask me, this thing just WORKS... Honestly.
Ofcourse, if VTZ thinks otherwise i'l redesign it. :)
SigVTZFinished-1.png

While on the topic, i drew my own version of that flag you asked for.
Hope it works for you. :S

@Magtheridon
Alrighto. :) Accepted.

@Ramza
Wow, that does look cool.
Maybe i should actually get around to finishing all those Prince of Persia games i have lying around. :p

Level 12
king.jpg
dragon, I can change the request to a common image of just that size.
*Lion and the text font with shiny / metallic:)
*Flag color: black and yellow with some bloodstains :)
smsmeafl.gif

*Plz download this font for the "text" : http://img.dafont.com/dl/?f=frakturika
if it is not too much disturbance :)
Thank you Dragon:) :thumbs_up:

Level 27
Eh...
I dont mind making any changes to the sig, but changing your request from a sig to a banner AFTER the sig is made AND after i already once asked you if you wanted it?
That's a bit too much. :/

That is pretty much like making you 2 requests, both a sig and a banner.
No, it does not matter whether you only use one of them.

Soeh, i'l make changes to the sig but NOT turn it into a banner.

Level 12
Eh...
I dont mind making any changes to the sig, but changing your request from a sig to a banner AFTER the sig is made AND after i already once asked you if you wanted it?
That's a bit too much. :/

That is pretty much like making you 2 requests, both a sig and a banner.
No, it does not matter whether you only use one of them.

Soeh, i'l make changes to the sig but NOT turn it into a banner.

:/ yeah, a lot of time waiting for..
you made ​​more difficult requests than this
174511-albums4442-picture44171.png

Level 27
I made you a sig.
I asked you whether you wanted it or not, and you said yes.
I am not making you a banner too.

That's the end of it.
I will make changes to your sig if you want, but if you're gonna complain about me not making you a banner too i will redirect you to my PM bin.

Level 12
I made you a sig.
I asked you whether you wanted it or not, and you said yes.
I am not making you a banner too.

That's the end of it.
I will make changes to your sig if you want, but if you're gonna complain about me not making you a banner too i will redirect you to my PM bin.

ok.
can you use that font? plz?
[Lol] (...''but if you're gonna complain about me not making you a banner too i will redirect you to my PM bin."...) [/Lol]
its all right,its all right dragon you don't need this :p
i just said that because my sig was the most basic that you ever did :)

Level 27
I am not sure exactly what you're saying, but i think you're saying that you just wanted something else made 'cause the sig i made consists of very few elements?
Dude... That's not just silly. That's very silly.

...okay, i'm pretty pissed off right now, and if i dont stop this conversation i'l probably start raging soon.
But i must admit it's not only 'cause of this issue. I've had some IRL difficulties yesterday.

I'l just send you the photoshop file so you can change the font, okay?

Level 12
I am not sure exactly what you're saying, but i think you're saying that you just wanted something else made 'cause the sig i made consists of very few elements?
Dude... That's not just silly. That's very silly.

...okay, i'm pretty pissed off right now, and if i dont stop this conversation i'l probably start raging soon.
But i must admit it's not only 'cause of this issue. I've had some IRL difficulties yesterday.

I'l just send you the photoshop file so you can change the font, okay?

sure, sure, plz don't worry, just gave me the sig without the text ^~^
:/ and sorry for all..

Level 12
I would like to request another signature and banner

Request Size: Sig Size
Request Text: World of Terrosia
Text Location: Middle, Terrosia larger and under "World of"
Request Color Theme: Blue, White, Purple, Black
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: Something along the lines of an eclipse blocking the light to a forest, the words World of Terrosia sort of dark purple outlined in white glow

Request Size: Banner Size
Request Text: World of Terrosia: Reconstruction
Text Location: World of Terrosia should be smaller than Reconstruction, and Reconstruction should be under it off to the right a bit.
Request Color Theme: Red (blood), Brown (dirt), Blue (sky)
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: A dark/undead figure with a dark battlefield full of the dead below him, and maybe some holy scene for the other half, or just make the first the entire signature.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.