• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Bladetitan Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
i know basic CSS and dont worry, waiting list 2.0 will have way more (i didnt use any styles except for the links in this version so its pretty plain but ill add some :D)

and HTML is boring as hell O_O i prefer Lua Java and C better than HTML XD but atleast its basic so idc XD

Level 12
Lua is a widely used Addon-codes in games, simply because it does exactly what an addon can do :D

Java is a web-based coding, (Runescape is made in java)

and C... well C is one of the most basic coding programs (not cuz its simple jsut cuz its so friken popular and can do so much) used in Software programs (i.e. most hacks that are executables were most likely done in C++ :p)

Level 20
and C... well C is one of the most basic coding programs
It's a programming language, used to make programs, not a program itself :p

Java is a web-based coding, (Runescape is made in java)

That's not entirely true... Javascript is web-based scripting language, often used within HTML to add interactivity to web pages. JAVA although often used in web-applications is not restricted to such use, many programs, apps (mobile phones) and games are coded in JAVA.

They're completely unrelated ofc, despite the name :p

I like the new layout, MUCH tidier, but I'm a strong believer in GUI/Coding balance, if it can be done to the standard required via a GUI in half the time, why not do it, save yourself some time to code something later, that actually would benefit from a personal approach? ^^

That's why we have Windows/MAC now, not DOS.

Both of you good work anyway, keep it up +rep kevv (i'd rep u dragonson, but I seem to be doing that too much lately, so you'll hate to wait xD) Bladetitan is getting very popular.

EDIT: One more thing, if you guys are going to keep at this and want the site to look really nice (and stand by your 100% coding thing) try signing up for a domain+hosting (free) @ 000webhost.com, webs is ugh.. :x
You'll get much more control (FTP) and stuff over there =)

Level 12
It's a programming language, used to make programs, not a program itself :p

That's not entirely true... Javascript is web-based scripting language, often used within HTML to add interactivity to web pages. JAVA although often used in web-applications is not restricted to such use, many programs, apps (mobile phones) and games are coded in JAVA.

They're completely unrelated ofc, despite the name :p

I like the new layout, MUCH tidier, but I'm a strong believer in GUI/Coding balance, if it can be done to the standard required via a GUI in half the time, why not do it, save yourself some time to code something later, that actually would benefit from a personal approach? ^^

That's why we have Windows/MAC now, not DOS.

Both of you good work anyway, keep it up +rep kevv (i'd rep u dragonson, but I seem to be doing that too much lately, so you'll hate to wait xD) Bladetitan is getting very popular.

EDIT: One more thing, if you guys are going to keep at this and want the site to look really nice (and stand by your 100% coding thing) try signing up for a domain+hosting (free) @ 000webhost.com, webs is ugh.. :x
You'll get much more control (FTP) and stuff over there =)

fail on my part i said program instead of language

and i described java as a general, wasnt gona go into details lol :) thnx for clearing it out ;)

for the edit, i was thinking of doing that :) thnx tho ^_^

EDIT: i dont personaly like GUI, much like in WC3 i used GuI as little as possible, used jass for everything even if gui could handle it pretty good

Level 27
Dragonson is too good for us, Dragonson, when is your birthday? I declare it Hive's International Dragonson Day.

Lol. XD
I'm really happy that you guys think so. ;)
I am though not sure that my birthday, 03/03, would actually get accepted as hive's International Dragonson Day. ^^
Even though that would be mega awesome...

I'm incredibly happy that you all appreciate my work. :)
And it makes me want to keep doing it for a long time that you guys post here just to say stuff like this.
Thanks guys, thanks truly.
It's been an incredibly busy week for me, and it really warms up my frozen limbs that you guys have my back.

And even though having this thread stickied or the Third of Marts being Hive's international Dragonson day would be the awesomest birthday present ever, all i really require is that you guys keep up the steady stream of requests. ^^

You guys are just as awesome as you say i am!
Thanks, once again, truly!

Level 27
Thanks orange. :)
Which reminds me: here's your avatar. ^^

Level 13
you should update your request, and add that bit of info :)
Last i heard, if you don't, it won't be implamented.

Level 12
Lets overthrow Obama and make Dragonson the president... I mean whats the difference between Obama and somebody politically inexperienced? He doesn't steal our tax money!

Level 15
Level 27
Well, my first reaction is to say "USE THE GIVEN FORM", but i see that what you are saying there is, for now, more of a question then a request. ;)

So, yes: I can make you a sig with some progress bars that you can fill out yourself.
I can even provide you with an image to fill the progress bars with. :)

Just fill out the given form, and add the Progress Bar thing as a side note to your request so i remember it, and i will make it for you like any other sig.

Level 15
Yeah true :) Now, the full request:

Request Size: 650~700x130~140
Request Text: Eternal World
Text Location: Top-Center
Request Theme: Fantasy! :D
Request Color Theme: Fire/Black
Images That You'd Like In Your Request: http://princesse33.free.fr/Dragons/Dragon_head_Wallpaper.jpg-to the left part (I love your pentagrams :D)
http://media.photobucket.com/image/guild%20wars%20wallpaper/DarkShadowRage/Guild%20Wars/GuildWarsWallpaper640x480.png-As the background, without the logo OFC

Others: Progress Bar with filling img (fire)

BTW I'm not so into that GW image, so you can choose something if you think that's better :)

EDIT: project name changed, message too

Last edited:
Level 30
Size from up to down should be 510 x 130. The text should be ,,Legendary War", posted in beautiful, readable, magiesh text font. It should be colored with this color. Position of it should be in the bottom middle. Theme should be the Ashenvale Forest, but I want a lil' touch of small magic sparks in it or whatever. The whole signature should go with Sky and Light Blues, with the Dark Green color. I would like two nice female heroes in the left and right side of the signature, but they should fit the theme - not one of them to be anime and other realistic. They should be facing both towards the camera, or at least, one facing another. Here is idea for Night Elves.

nightelf.jpg

mortred_v2_by_polyraspad-d2zz1rt.jpg

ss597.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.