• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best RPG PC Game

Best RPG PC game in your own opinion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
Pls vote for best RPG in your own opinion. I voted for Skyrim V coz Im playing it ATM, the graphics is really nice but I have problems with mouse control, hehe...

EDIT:
- Take note that there's a lot of awesome RPG's out there and I cant post it all...this is also my definition of RPG's, so pls dont ask why :p...

- I'd like to use a gamepad coz the mouse is a shit controller, can it be done?... >>> yes it can be I've tried it!...

Last edited:
Level 5
Can't say I enjoy any of those,
especially Skyrim and Assassins Creed - they're just downright awful.

(Not to mention L4D or MW who isn't even rpgs, but okay)

Level 18
Lol OP if you understand RPG by a game where you play a character then why not just add all games ever made?

Anyways I'll vote for Skyrim even tough i dont have the pc to play it...or oblivion...

Level 11
CoD and L4D are RPG's. To me, RPG means a game where you can level up and unlock more powerful equipment.

I don't really like any of those games you put in the poll, but i'll vote for Dead Island since i've played it quite a lot.

Level 12
Why have a poll when you obviously cannot include enough titles in it?

None of the games listed are even in my top 10, either.

Level 30
28965212.jpg

hmmm, this nothing to choose

Level 8
This makes me realize I haven't played many pc rpgs at all... It also is pretty lulzy, I mean wtf OP, dafuq going on in your mind?

Mass Effect was quite good...

I'd be much better off if I could list console rpgs, though.

Level 12
If you wanted to ask people for what to play, the title and first post are horribly misleading.

Anyways, I can only think of 2 (or 3, depends on how you view it) choices for this:
Nox.
Diablo 1/2.

Level 6
If choosing from these - Fallout 3.
But people are right. You should at least look at game creators' describtion of game's genre.

Level 29
But there is a need to state the obvious, in this case. And the obvious just so happens to be that this thread is pointless and generally stupid, just like this reply is.

As far as I see the only stupid reply is yours...We are entitled to post on our own opinion or topic, so if you do not like this topic coz it's shit and stupid, then I suggest you dont post here coz you're very rude and people like you dont belong in a community if your intention is to flame someone's thought without even thinking!

EDIT:
I believe you removed your last post :p...

Level 34
I voted for Skyrim, but I'm taking it back and choosing to ignore the poll and simply go with the thread title.

Dragon Age: Origins is probably my favorite.

Level 12
...We are entitled to post on our own opinion or topic,

Because rules don't prohibit that, right?I mean, I can probably look through the last 3 pages and find at least 4 locked threads. Doesn't seem like entitlement to post any topic to me.

Anyway, I guess my RPG flavor right now is Borderlands 2. I'm not a huge fan of the "traditionally" defined RPG, I normally either lose interest after I am forced to start grinding, or I start grinding because I start trying to get rich.

Level 6
Mass Effect is the best. Dragon Age and KOTOR are also close to perfect. Bioware knows how it's done!
I also really liked Kingdom of Amalur, though lack of companions and short main plot line doesn't make you want to replay it.

Level 2
coz RPG stands for Role Playing Game and those titles, you're playing a particular role character...maybe many of you classify the meaning of RPG in a different way, but me, it's like that :)...

Wouldn't that include about every game ever made?

As for myself, I'm a huge fan of Fallout/2/Tactics.

Level 6
Weird that no one mentioned Planescape: Torment. Usually all "best RPG" themes are getting just spammed with people mentioning Baldur's Gate and Planescape: Torment...

Level 24
Something like this:

The Legend Of Dragoon
Final Fantasy IX
Dragon Age: Origins
Divine Divinity
Breath Of Fire 4

Isn't this for PC games only (Or can you get Final Fantasy games on PC)? If we're speaking console games as well as PC games the unquestionable winner is Kingdom Hearts II.

Level 6
Oh, I completely forgot to mention one more. Evil Islands, back then, in 2000! Pretty much the only East-European game I really love. Still I happen to play it sometimes.

Level 3
Modern Warfare 3 is the best PC RPG ever.

But seriously, I'm partial to Diablo and Diablo II. I still need to play some classics like Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.