• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Kingdom Hearts RPG - What may be the best?

What is the best for a Kingdom Hearts 1 RPG?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am curently working on a Kingdom Hearts 1 RPG and i cant make the decision between making this rpg 9 player, 3 player or solo...

I mean, 9 played is fun but... it wont realy fit with the story and the hero.. i can make the guest as playable but still.......

3 player is about 3 player, one incarn sora, the second incarn goofy and the other is donald. but this cant be save/load...

1 player is no fun realy... but its more like the real game but wc3 solo is not that fun......

You, all peopleof wc3 that play RPG, vote for what you think that would be the best and i'll do the one with most vote. O and also, 9 player will MABY be save/load. it depend how i feel it!

Level 27
lol There is a forth possiblity

4. Make every hero be selectable for every player but when a hero is already picked/loaded it can not be chosen by another player?

Problem fixed :p

Always make players chose they're own heroes, setting players to heroes sux and forces players to play with a hero they maybe even not like.

Level 6
yeah thats right.. maby 3 player will be with choises but if someone load a sora and siomeone els wan to load it.. and if someone pick sora and someone els wan to load it.. it make some problem... well, anyway for now people prefer 9 player if i look at poll result.

p.s. ppl vote! only 3 votes for now

EDIT: ok as soon as i get more then 20 votes, i'll start with the option that has the most votes.

Last edited:
Level 13
I say solo, so you can import all you need to make it as authentic as it can go, but hey, if you want to do multiplayer go ahead.

Will you be using mostly GUI or JASS?

(Also, leave your map unprotected, because protection usually screws over more people who want to learn rather than noobs.)

Level 6
Euhm... i alway protect my map from stealer... but if people got questions about my triger they can pm/email me. this will be mantioned in the quest.

Also, i'll make it most GUI because am a JASS "newbie" i know... the realy basic things like

JASS:
function SayCheese takes nothing returns nothing
    call BJDebugMsg("Cheese!")
endfunction

• SayCheese
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) Presses the Up Arrow key
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: call SayCheese()
This is actualy nerby all that i can do lol

Level 9
Three things :
1. Protection Sux >.<
2. Thats hardly JASS :smile:
3. Im not sure what kingdom hearts is but i voted for 9 players because the more players the better IMO, but only if the game balances itself to the number of players and can be played single player...
Good luck with your project! :smile:

Level 13
That might work, so long as you leave your e-mail in the quests (F9) bit, personally, instead of telling them, I'd take screenshots of the triggers for easier reference.

Level 6
Well, it look like that 9 player is taking lot more %.. i think i'll start of a 9 player one and look this poll if the result change. anyway i wont have a lot to start over.

Level 4
Read this if you wanna try for 1 player, don't read if you don't want

1 Player game, use my AI Trigger that has been settled in 12 page++...
You can edit the trigger freely if you want to

Some about this trigger:
-This trigger for my campaigns, only play your heroes. 11 Others heroes may join
-You can change control from hero 1 to hero 3 or else, first only 2 heroes playable but soon others join
-Really smart AI
-All heroes has heal, you player can heal others AI
-They has different Battle Style (Berserker often stike from gate until the castle, really bother you... Mage stand alongside you and Archers attack from safe range)

Level 6
Kingdom hearts is a orpg... there is no castle... and kingdom hearts hero are alredy made. i take the hero of the game, there's no berserker or archer. But KH1 got a low amount of hero so i'll do a 9 player save/load rpg (cant play solo/map protected and optimised) and it wont be the story of the real KH. I'll make a story and the hero will be:
  1. Sora
  2. Goofy
  3. Donald
  4. Beast
  5. Jack(the skeleton)
  6. Alladin
  7. Peter Pan
  8. Leon
  9. Riku
  10. Jack Sparrow
  11. Auron
  12. Mulan
  13. Roxas
  14. Tron
I will maby change (add/remove) some hero. Etch hero can be taken more then one time (e.g. all players can be sora at same time) so everyone can load they hero.
I will also protect the map (e.g. as Defi4nc3 did) so no one can open it (e.g. hackers that open maps) and if anyone got question about my trigers, my email adress will be there in need.

Level 4
What I write was the description from m AI, that's why I write you can edit it, goofy always attack to the front for protecting others, donald cast from behind,etc. You play sora but sometimes you can pick others hero if SORA was so boring to play with

Level 6
well anyway it will be solo... only thing will be hard is to make a story of KH... the world of heartless and all is verry complex and the story is hard to continue/remake.. so it will take lot of time,... anyway whenever its redy tou'll see it in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.