• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I manage to pull myself up. The wound has widened, bleeding horribly. I pelt Kerrigan with Frost Bolts supplied by the mana i've saved. Unless you have cold, protection, thats gonna hurt.

Check the Magnataur link, frost bolts deal 100 damage and stun.

Level 13
and at 22:02 here, im still going strong!!

i manifest "Disable Magic" on konblade, removing his seal of freedom. then, i grab my crystal sword and go slice up konblade

Level 12
The Dark Lord sends one of his minions, a Beastlord. The Beastlord starts off with summoning a bear. The bear and the beastmaster attack konblade.

Level 13
tears up the drawings

(oh and if you havnt been paying attention superspider, i reverted to my vampire form)

and, since i have fire resistance 20, i dont care about fire because it heals back up!!

grabs superspider and has a little "snack" of blood

Level 13
hey kid, thats a** cheap

if wormskull cannot be killed by a man

i go over and kill wormskull just as Eowyn did to the Witch King of Agmar.

night night wormskull :D

Level 13
Kerrigan said:
hey kid, thats a** cheap

if wormskull cannot be killed by a man

i go over and kill wormskull just as Eowyn did to the Witch King of Agmar.

night night wormskull :D
i cant be killed by a man, but you dont have to do a cheap ripoff and pretend im a gay man in an armor, i cant be killed in one blow, that's just cheap.
*runs away towards nowhere in particular*
oh and i also cut daveman's head, accidently killing kerrigan and sopho with a ricochet effect.

Level 13
well, wormskull falls into the abyss because he ran to nowhere, and everything he did is undone

so, since no one actually dies in this thread, ill continue to mainfest metafaculty and send Kil'jaden to the bowels of hell along with wormskull who rules the barren wastelands of Cania.

so, now that 2 of the prime evils are gone, lets continue

Level 13
uses Hell Ball on wormskull.

thats a combo of acid, fire, lightning, cold, and force damage. plus, magic immunity doesnt help because its psionics :D

Level 13
my shoulder pads gets hit and it flies away very quickly to go land quarter of a mile behind me. ( that's not really an action, im just explaining kerrigan's action )

my senses are alarmed, filled with imaginary adrealine , and i slide in altitude to be harder to aim. such a bird, i gain a bit of altitude, reaching the altitude of a regular 17-story building.

Level 13
if wormy knew what he was talking about, he would know that Hell Ball is like fire ball. it explodes on impact, no matter what it hits.

so wormy shrinks back down

Level 13
hey dudlette, im a thanatos armor merged with a wormskull, its not just a lame regular haubert or chainmail, its way more. since its against the rules to do one of these cheap 1-hit kill moves only my shoulder pad got removed, the rest is still a bit flawed.

so i stare at kerrigan's rack while i am hovering in the air.

Level 13
i never said youre dead. i just said i hit you with it :wink:

well, ill toss some elven rope around your leg, and tie it to the pillars for staring at my rack

just on a minor note though, Hell Ball is a D&D psionic power for characters that are above the normal level (20) Hell Ball is a level 65 spell, so its not exactly a wimpy spell :wink: . but i know that because im a D&D chick

Level 13
thanatoses armors doesnt have legs. anyway if it had a leg armor the rope will simply wrap around nothing, or simply grip a leg, that i would let fall.

*wrestles with a gryphon that happened to be here, i receive few critical beak hits but i manage to break his two wings and break his rib bones*

Level 13
well, its time to spectate.

i manifest Firewalk and walkaround in the air watching everyone fight while eating my popcorn

Level 13
I cast Divine Shield. I'm immue tom magic until it's discharged by a powerful spell. I use Holy Strike on Sopho.

That's two actions.

I cast Seal of Freedom and I jump off of Metabee in order to get remotely highter than before, once there I swing my sword at Wormskull (I forget what the thing that tails a swoosh! kinda thing is called), but the wind it slices away flies at Wormskull at speeds up to 3 klicks, (thats 3 kilometers per second)

Ohh, three actions in that post
Let's see, 5 actions in two posts, isn't that lame?

*Beceause konblade is a cheater and attempted to cheat against me, i grow more powerful in my thanatos armor*

Level 13
aww, a good little boy scout that plays by the rules.

if konblade is breaking the "rules" that i cant seem to find, i think anyone can

so, since thantoses armor is obviously an intelligent item...

its ego is taking over wormskull and telling him what to do maybe?

i use a pin and "pop" thantos's armor like a baloon

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee what a fun sight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.