• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
so what, having 3 actions in a post is simply against the rules.

*i kill konblade* *i kill konblade's griffin form* *and i trap konblade's soul in a pot so its sealed for few billions of years*

oh and also i fly throught the sky, to let me some space for a wide choice of actions

Level 6
*Enters the arena as a Ghost (SC)*

*Is tired of Wormskull's obvious cheap invincibility with his magic armor*

*Cloaks and targets the center of the arena, launching a nuke*

Even kamikazeing is better than him.

Level 13
Night Stryke said:
*Enters the arena as a Ghost (SC)*

*Is tired of Wormskull's obvious cheap invincibility with his magic armor*

*Cloaks and targets the center of the arena, launching a nuke*

Even kamikazeing is better than him.

*fly back in the sky even more, almost reaching the crown of the clouds*

hey! you cant do a excessivly powerful attack, killing every1 or a person in one hit is lame.

Level 13
Wormskull, this is my thread. I made the rules and I can change them. You are the only one making up "uber" items and spells. We are here to have fun and if you disagree, we will compltely ignore you posts.
*i kill konblade* *i kill konblade's griffin form* *and i trap konblade's soul in a pot so its sealed for few billions of years*
that's an example of the ultimate roleplaying newbie. Please do not countinue to whin about the actions.

I pick up Sopho and toss him onto my back as I fly upward.

Level 13
no, no, i can only be killed by a woman, and i already got my shoulder pad blasted off. im not spending hits attacking you, im just flying in the sky, above everyone.

*entraps a bypassing little bird in armor, and make it fry at insane heats*

woot! 2xp and 1 piece of gold, i have to have 9459 more xp to lvl up!

Level 13
Wormskull said:
no, no, i can only be killed by a woman, and i already got my shoulder pad blasted off. im not spending hits attacking you, im just flying in the sky, above everyone.

*entraps a bypassing little bird in armor, and make it fry at insane heats*

woot! 2xp and 1 piece of gold, i have to have 9459 more xp to lvl up!

Well, I'm a griffon and I put a heavy scar in your armor.

Level 13
ok, wormskull is ruining our fun and pissing everyone off.

wormskull, leave now please, for all of our sake so that we can have fun and not have to argue and flame

so, this is how the rest plays out before a new chapter

Night Styke locks down wormskull because his armor is mechanical, and he falls to the ground. the nuke hits, and blows everyone to little tiny peices

ZE END!!!

ok, new place WITHOUT wormskull

konblade, you begin

Level 13
konblade, you cant possibly say "im a griphon so i put a heavy scar on you" since i was on the crown of the clouds, and no one was near for atleast two miles. please put more enthusiasm in your actions.

im still a thanatos armor with extra power due to konblade's 5 actions in 2 posts

*takes a bit more altitude, now to be more over the clouds, or where they should be, since there isn't clouds.*

Level 13
*flaps a bit more to see the world beginning to shrink, i get a very large view on a very high amount of miles, i see the ocean at the horizon, and many kingdoms scattered on few lands surrounded by mountains*

daveman: i play, and i play fair.

Level 13
i gain even more altitude, the ozone layer would be soon over my head, i see the lands, or the planet shrink even more, im on a imaginary hook, getting pulled out of the planet. my horizon and waht i see begins to be more spheric, rather than just seeing an endless horizontal plain like i used to see when i was on land

Level 13
grabs daveman while hes sleeping and starts maiming him

and a note to everyone:
ignore wormskull here. all hes trying to do is piss everyone off in every thread, and nobody should have to deal with such immaturity

Wormskull posted: i kill konblade. i kill konblade in griffin form. you play fair?

it bounces off my shoulder and goes into oblivion
you play fair?

in the great words of myself and others

f**k wormskull

Level 13
Wormskull you're disquaified for leaving the arena and whining every time you take a hit. You said no man, or woman could kill you, I was a Grifin, not man or woman, and I said I put a heavy scar in you're armor. Thats the after-effect of an attack. If you complain again, I'll tell DarkShadow about your incenet whining and flooding my thread with pointless complaintes. When I do so we should all, so that the complaint will be acknowledged.

Level 13
Konblade said:
Wormskull you're disquaified for leaving the arena and whining every time you take a hit. You said no man, or woman could kill you, I was a Grifin, not man or woman, and I said I put a heavy scar in you're armor. Thats the after-effect of an attack. If you complain again, I'll tell DarkShadow about your incenet whining and flooding my thread with pointless complaintes. When I do so we should all, so that the complaint will be acknowledged.

you cant hit me with your gryphin since you only said "i put a big scar on ur armor", but i was miles up the sky, i wasnt on the ground, licking your elbow, i was way too far for your reach, you could've spent an action or two to fly to me. i dont complain, you complain, im just saying that you made a totally mindless action

now, i didnt even left the arena, i wasnt even in it in the first place. you're just whining beceause i have something to say against all actions against me :) , just make a good action, perhaps it'll work.

*i gain some altitude again, tasting the cold temparature beginning to reign*

Level 13
oh come on, you can'T be mr.godly, get over it. you didnt hit me, were you a gryphon that measures 2000 meters? no.

i dont begin in your arena, since the game have been restarted for no logical reasons.

*i wander in the cold space, meeting some asteroids and curious orbital metallic trashes hits against the armor, making mute sounds.*

Level 13
[quote="Wormskull]
you cant hit me with your gryphin since you only said "i put a big scar on ur armor", but i was miles up the sky, i wasnt on the ground, licking your elbow, i was way too far for your reach, you could've spent an action or two to fly to me. i dont complain, you complain, im just saying that you made a totally mindless action

now, i didnt even left the arena, i wasnt even in it in the first place. you're just whining beceause i have something to say against all actions against me :) , just make a good action, perhaps it'll work.

OH if that isnt the most hypocritical thing ive ever heard.

i am reporting you for constant hounding, flaming, and general pissing people off in this and other threads just because you want to.

Level 13
Too late. If you don't want to play God, then do it in your own thread. We started a new battle, so either you flood this thread with complaints, or play along with the story. Oh yeah, and you can leave. So either play, or not. We don't care about you in the ozone layer and "mute sounds" oxymoron.

In my sleepy daze I hug Kerrigan, unaware that she is not a giant pillow. (Or a keg of ale)

Level 13
wait, i reached the altitude where the satelittes are..its really impossible you hit me from the planet. on the ground, you can have at maximum a 10¤ angle if you want to hit someone. but from ground to space, its impossible beceause first, the ball wouldn't have enough energy to even reach the clouds, and the tilting of your weapon would be critical, you gotta be so precise you gotta be a machine, a little tilt could make the difference betwen you hitting something 3 miles away from me, or hitting me in the ribs.
im not flaming anyone, you people just get pissed beceause i request ideas with a inch of efforts so they make sense and hit me

*wanders in the cold deep space*

Level 13
*wanders, and by accident, i get hit by a big chunk of rock, stunning me briefly*

haha daveman, you can't hit me
konblade, i am in the story, while you are only whining, i choose my path that is to wander in space, if your path is to be in a very small cavern and to hit 3 persons in one hit so be it, i prefer large spaces

Level 13
Wormskull said:
but i love flaming! :)

i was saving this quote, buried down in the depths of wc3sear's forums

konblade already reported you, we have all asked you to please leave, and you wont. we dont care about your complaining, AND YOU ARE SO DONT DENY IT.

so get out of this thread. you are disruptive, annoying, and an overall bastard (that is not a swear word).

hugs konblade back, even though i drool alien spit all over him

Level 6
Hey, Kerr, you took the move I was gonna do right out of my head. :( Oh well, I was eating supper and couldn't do it myself...

*Enters the dungeon as a Zealot (SC)*

*Run at Kon and slices at him with both phase blades*

Level 13
throws kon out of the way and dodges, slashing one phase blade generator.

man those blades hurt

oh, and i suggest you stop spamming worm

Level 6
Wha? I was coming for you? Hm, I didn't even know I was, lol.
Hey, Kerr, you still an Alien?

*Runs from the bullets Dave is firing at him*

*Ducks behind a stalagmite (those are the ones on the ground :roll: ) to repair his broken phase blade generator*

Level 13
i back up, acid spilling everywhere.

narf!!!

i stick my tail out as a cavelry-killer spear against night stryke

Status
Not open for further replies.