• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I have a problem with the animation names for my spell-HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I made an spell called "Draw the bow". The spell consists on a Bersek modified spell, that increases the archer's attack speed by drawing the bow. When the archer draws the bow, the cast animation is "attack" (at the properties slot for "animation names" I type: "attack"). But for some reason it doesn't work.

Time ago, I made this spell modifying the BLOODLUST spell. Then I typed on the slot "animation names": "attack". And when the archers used the ability "Draw the bow", they did an attacking movement, like if they were going to shot an arrow. It was pretty realist. It was like if they were drawing their bow. But I didn't like the fact that it could be in auto-cast, so instead of making the spell with bloodlust, I made the spell with Berseker (the orcish trolls ability). And now, the animation name "attack" does not work. The archers do not do an attacking movement when they use the ability "Draw the bow".

For some reason the animation name "attack" works for Bloodlust, but it doesn't work for Berseker.

Anyone knows why? I need help plz

Level 2
jutt do a trigger that whenever a unit starts the effect of ur bow ability that unit should play the attack animation

Level 2
well... i know well how to make nice abilities... I download models and icons, and I do a good map. The only thing left is the cameras and stuff so, but i got som1 who can do that 4 me. I dunno what are triggers for.
You can call me n44b.
GL

Status
Not open for further replies.