• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(RP Thread) The Arena - Planet Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
An armored man appeared within the sand storm before the sand itself seemed to bend around him. He sensed a powerful force nearby as his own presence was quickly hidden. It was not time for him to destroy any such force, this would be folly as he knew that his knowledge of this world is lacking. Now since he could move without being noticed, the direction of the powerful force was behind him.

Level 22
Having traveled for hours already she slowly discovers parts of the planet:

"This is a big planet indeed..."

Soon she finds herself a new hostile figure. This time it appears to be spike surrounded human sized being:

"You there! You are in my territory and must be killed"

She responds by throwing a kunai aiming for an instant kill. The kunai did hit the head without the blade being able to dodge but its skin is too strong, the kunai leaving only a minor scratch.
The angry blade swiftly grabs her and and starts to squish her with all power.
She remains completely calm as she's being torn apart slowly. Seeing that the blade is stunned:

"Impossible! No matter who without using any sort of defence at all would feel great pain!"

The woman says:

"Pain you say? I will show you your sins through true pain."

She rotates her head so that her eyes become visible. A mere flash later the blade lies on the ground helpless.
She places her hand on top of the blades stomach:

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu"

A giant rhino comes outside of the blade, tearing him apart in the proccess.
Without any emotion she moves further.

Level 4
Gal found himself getting close to another source of power and chuckled a bit. "Well I already go a good look of the planet." He placed his hand on his sword as a figure began to appear, a woman who held a pretty impressive presence. Closer look revealed Orange hair, weird eyes and what looks like metal all over her face. Mere examination of her power suggested the ability to summon powerful beasts, but something else interested him. It was like she was not herself, like someone else opposed control over her body.

"May I attain the name of the person in front of me?"

Last edited:
Level 4
"A god? Nah I won't go against one of those." Gal bowed before looking at her. "This place makes a befitting place for a ruler."

Level 4
Gal began to laugh. "Seems we are here, at the same game. Instead of wasting energy fighting each other, I am willing to share. The only reason I am here to conquer another planet so I can disperse my population a bit." He still had his hand on his blade. "Besides, the form you take is so pretty and I rarely go out of my way to destroy such things.."

Level 4
Gal sighed before letting his full presence be felt, the aura he let out felt like a dark sun burning. "Now now, dragons are such handsome beasts of destruction." Removing his helmet, he looked like an red haired elf but with red dragonic eyes. "Besides, I think this one will be so gracious to allow us to ride it."

The Dragon bend a wing for him to ride. "Korvanic ais noki enorin."

"Thank you, I will not forget this act of kindness." Gal turned to her. "Sometimes it takes a more delicate touch to deal with such beasts. As the Dragon King, I extend a hand of friendship to ..." He got on and extended a hand if she wanted up.

Level 4
"Always so cold? This power of mine is called the dragon soul, my people are the descendants of fun little exchanges between dragons and Human. It can only be attained by training in pain of nature. My name is Galois, may I know the name of the one who keeps refusing my kindness?" Gal began to pet the neck of the dragon.

Level 4
Gal sighed before the dragon unbent his wing. "Well Pain, nice name. Before I go, here is something for you. They say that one of these will show you something you seek completely." He pulled out from something and tossed it at her, a Dragonscale. It landed by her feet. "It is from a sliver dragon. See you later, Pain, for our paths will likely meet again." The dragon took flight before leaving.

Meanwhile, Eld felt a horrible aura as it forced him awake. "HE IS HERE! So this is where I will fight him at last." He held terror and rage deep within his eyes. "Gal will pay for what he has done."

Last edited:
Level 22
She continued her way to find out what she must do to leave this planet.
As time passes through she has already killed large amounts of hostiles.

She stands still for a while...

Nagato: "I've encountered a powerful man, could any others here be as strong. I can't risk being unprepared here. It's time to use 'that'."

She rises her hand and:

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu"

Nagato: "It works, now I'm assured safety..."

Last edited:
Level 17
Time suddenly hit a stand point. Everything stopped moving, but kisuke was still aware of everything. He felt like he was suffocating, and his heart had stopped beating. Suddenly the black figure appeared and it ran, then behind it another black figure appeared. It was mumbling something but Kisuke couldnt understand. Suddenly the first figure dematerialized and the other figure looked around at us.

"You have seen too much!" the figure shot a dark wave at the group, and then everything seemed to not exist. Kisuke knew where they were. It was the Great Void. Loose ends were being tied up. Kisuke looked around and saw a black figure. He was so angry he charged up to it and shot out a red wave.

OOC: Btw we all appear to each other as black figures in the void, all of your abilities are available, and you want to attack the black figure =D BTW for you people who were "injured" coughamaargardcough your healed! yay. Have fun.

Edit: Btw first person to reply to my post is the one im fighting, take it into your own to do the same with whoever else wants to participate.

Level 4
Gal landed next to a dragon as he smiled. "Let's start the conquest." His armor came back and his sword returned to it's normal state as he pointed it. "I call forth the armies of the dragon king." A few rows of portals opened.

Eld was sent out of the void after losing to a warrior and felt a familiar energy. "Damn him!" He saw that a man with a green hat and clogs was near him.

Level 17
Kisuke looked around the familiar planet. He felt a disturbance in the air. He looked around and portals were opened. He heard a voice, it sounded familiar. The energy comming from him was also familiar. The portals were bending the rift on this planet.

"I cant let you keep these portals opened." Kisuke flashed next to each one sealing it with a special mark that can only be opened with his Spirit Energy. He closed the rest of them linking them to the main portal closed.

"Bye." He said as he stepped backwards into a portal and disapeared.

Level 4
Gal already got an army of the the portals as he turned to see Kisuke exit the main on. "So, we will meet again soon, Kisuke." The portals around the main were gone but the main one was different.

Eld ran to see an army and his brother. "So the bastard finally comes to die."

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC: Well guess no one bothered to start yet after the tournament so I'll just go ahead...

IC:

A warping energy has opened which is about to suck in and transport the remaining winners and loosers back to planet Zero.
Selia notices the newly generated source of energy and understands that she must go with it in order to continue the original mission.
The warp once more teleports everyone back to Zero and splitting them in verious places.

A huge ball of pure Light is located in a dark place on planet Zero, brighting up the nearby area.

Status
Not open for further replies.